Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,227 members, 7,818,771 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 01:59 AM

My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] (44586 Views)

Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra / ‘I Started Sleeping With My Daughters Because My Wife Died’ / Yomi Shogunle Reacts To Video Of Ghanaian Policeman Beating Nursing Mother (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by daddytime(m): 10:40am On Jul 19, 2019
From the news report, it is obvious that the son of a gun was going to use that innocent baby for money ritual.

Very useless set of children wey no wan suffer to drive Lexus and Venza...
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Nobody: 10:40am On Jul 19, 2019
aanuoluwami14:
Mothers.... keep your children safe! Always have time for them! Give them audience! All these kids are innocent, they need counselling and attention
Fathers teach your sons! Your job isn't only to provide food on the table! Many senseless men becoming fathers, what do we expect... Don't simply leave the wife to raise the son

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Nobody: 10:41am On Jul 19, 2019
Konji oooo...... See how ds dude brain was reset into bleeping his sister eeh... Me wey dey see my sister and cousin Sis nude but never shake body na im ds fool see him Sis as his wife.
Konji you're bastard

1 Like

Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by ibez007(m): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2019
Chinekeme!.

What an abomination?!.

If true (because journalism these days ehmn?!)
That's child abuse and rape case now.

He must be charged.
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Yinkfoldgist: 10:42am On Jul 19, 2019
This country sha
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by virgintoto(m): 10:43am On Jul 19, 2019
queenxey1:
Awon brother wey MUMU
U re beautiful
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Blessed13(m): 10:43am On Jul 19, 2019
*Udonmimnit*

1 Like

Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by blindjustice13(m): 10:47am On Jul 19, 2019
dirtydiva:
Konji oooo...... See how ds dude brain was reset into bleeping his sister eeh... Me wey dey see my sister and cousin Sis nude but never shake body na im ds fool see him Sis as his wife.
Konji you're bastard
wait, you are still blaming it in konji? ,smh

1 Like

Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by omooba969(m): 10:49am On Jul 19, 2019
dirtydiva:
Konji you're bastard

Never put yourself in such position again as things may not be the same next time.

Be guided.

1 Like

Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Jabioro: 10:49am On Jul 19, 2019
God is wicked.. don't ask me why ..but ask God why he tolerated all this nonsense
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by ZaOzaRoom(m): 10:55am On Jul 19, 2019
Nairaland, you guys are hiding the identity of the girl and the 35 year old brother. Do not worry, instablog9ja will reveal their identities.

1 Like

Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Nobody: 10:55am On Jul 19, 2019
omooba969:

Never put yourself in such position again as things may not be the same next time.

Be guided.
Bro I hv a galfnd and sex to me is not always dat favourite except if I m in the mood and I know who will be available to dealt with my Abunna should incase it start to misbehave.

1 Like

Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by aycapri(m): 10:58am On Jul 19, 2019
I no know why God never blow the final whistle sef, make everything just pack off.

1 Like

Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2019
blindjustice13:
wait, you are still blaming it in konji? ,smh
If not what will push man to knack anything under skirt if not Konji eeh? I believe him eye don clear now beating don bcom hs daily bread
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Nobody: 10:59am On Jul 19, 2019
Taboo!!
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by omooba969(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2019
dirtydiva:
Bro I hv a galfnd and sex to me is not always dat favourite except if I m in the mood and I know who will be available to dealt with my Abunna should incase it start to misbehave.

Remember that the modafvcka has a wife as well - I hope you get my drift though.
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by blindjustice13(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2019
dirtydiva:
If not what will push man to knack anything under skirt if not Konji eeh? I believe him eye don clear now beating don bcom hs daily bread
did you read that he has been sleeping with her since she was 13 now she is 15?, did you also read that the man had a wife he sent away just so he could continue sleeping with his sister? ,all this blame shitting for rapist is nauseating .

This time you cant blame it on what the girl is wearing , it has to be konji and not because he is simply an evil pervert.A mindset like yours is very terrible to carry around.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by KfashionHubb: 11:05am On Jul 19, 2019
End times
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Nobody: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2019
omooba969:

Remember that the modafvcka has a wife as well - I hope you get my drift though.
I know but the dude might be a maniac who can't keep distance from anything underneath the skirt, you know one thing for sure is when one is playing a dangerous game without checking the repercussions involve nature will take its course on that baga.
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Apepworm: 11:06am On Jul 19, 2019
Wow

Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by healthpal: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2019
chaiiii....God forbid bad thing oo
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Nobody: 11:12am On Jul 19, 2019
blindjustice13:
did you read that he has been sleeping with her since she was 13 now she is 15?, did you ask read that the man has a wife ? ,all this blame shitting for rapist is nauseating .

This time you cant blame it on what the girl is wearing , it has to be konji and not because he is simply an evil pervert.A mindset like yours is very terrible to carry around.
My mindset clean pass your imagination bro. I hv wonderful and sexy sister dat guys in my street can't resist and never had I think of such for her despite her sexy dressing talk more of my cousin sisters who can send chills down your spine.
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Nobody: 11:14am On Jul 19, 2019
delishpot:
If I talk now.... 90% Naija men who are rapists would attack me. They will give every reason to justify sexual abuse of minors. Some will say a newborn seduced them and since they are built for fvck they naturally can't walk away from the vagina and buttocks of an underage child.

The remaining sane 10 % una doooo. May evil men not come out of your groins.

grin grin grin

1 Like

Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by jojothegreat(m): 11:15am On Jul 19, 2019
May God Never give us fools as brothers.

1 Like

Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Mizrosoza: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2019
J
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Nobody: 11:16am On Jul 19, 2019
dirtydiva:
Konji you're bastard

No be only sister bro.. for college, one young lady like this come die for my house like Mario, she no gree go, no be say I dey give am food oo... d problem b say ah no like am and she wan chop my carrot, but me I no gree give am, every night she go wake up dey cry on top say ah no give am carrot chop, ah go just pet am. when she see say I no wan give her na so she carry my watch and phone go.. haha! I just try collect my phone leave d watch.. what's my point? I control my d!ck.
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by blindjustice13(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2019
dirtydiva:
My mindset clean pass your imagination bro. I hv wonderful and sexy sister dat guys in my street can't resist and never had I think of such for her despite her sexy dressing talk more of my cousin sisters who can send chills down your spine.
but why then will you support such perversion from another human being?

1 Like

Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Nobody: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2019
Fgbread:

No be only sister bro.. for college, one young lady like this come die for my house like Mario, she no gree go, no be say I dey give am food oo... d problem b say ah no like am and she wan chop my carrot, but me I no gree give am, every night she go wake up dey cry on top say ah no give am carrot chop, ah go just pet am. when she see say I no wan give her na so she carry my watch and phone go.. haha! I just try collect my phone leave d watch.. what's my point? I control my d!ck.
Na those guys who can't be specific with what dey nid from women and can't tell their guyman when to chop and when not to will indulge in sex spree, and when such is not forthcoming they get wild
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Nobody: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2019
blindjustice13:
but why then will you support such perversion from another human being?
You read what I post and digest it wrongly, I will advice you to go bk and read it properly b4 you counter reason my reasoning.
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Dolorsa: 11:26am On Jul 19, 2019
Aladdin1:
chai! aluu npki na okpa.ose orji ayor ose ajar.sor!!
Interpret before i change am for you
Re: My brother started sleeping with me at 13 – Nursing mother, 15 [Photo] by Martinez39(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2019
All rapists should be castrated. angry

1 Like 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

NDLEA Sets Ablaze The N194 Billion Cocaine Seized From Ikorodu Warehouse (Photo) / Two Brothers Arrested For Using EFCC’s Name To Extort Yahoo Boys / Taxi Driver Accused Of Kidnapping 3 Kids From Pastor Oyedepo's School In Rivers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.