Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,413 members, 7,815,928 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 09:10 PM

Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra - Crime - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra (34133 Views)

Woman Pours Pepper Into Her Maid's Private Part & Eyes In Ebonyi / Housewife Catches Husband Defiling Their Maid In Lagos / Woman Who Locks Her Maid In Toilet In Lagos Each Time She Goes Out, Arrested (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:14pm On Feb 07
Another Young Girl has been brutalised by her madam in Anambra State.

The former Managing Director and Chief Executive Officer of the Anambra Broadcasting Service (ABS) Dr. Uche Nworah, who confirmed the incident in a post on Tuesday, February 6, 2024, said it happened in Amawbia, in Awka South Local Government Area of the state.

According to the post, the suspect, who is a nursing mother, has agreed to open a fixed deposit of N500,000 with the victim as beneficiary. Failure to do so will lead to her prosecution.

He added that the minor has been handed over to her mother. Read his post below:

Yesterday at our meeting, we decided that:

1. Both the husband and the culprit will sign an undertaking with us, to wit, that they won't take in any underaged househelp.

2. That in lieu of court processes against her, considering that we have agreed to take into cognizance the fact that she is breastfeeding, and that none of her family members is in support of her, but are grateful to us, that she should open a fixed deposit of N2m with the victim as the beneficiary, which she will access on turning 18. Failing to do this, we shall start her prosecution. Eventually we settled for the sum of N500,000. By next week Saturday we shall effect it. We eventually had a meeting with the DPO to have these ratified.

3. The husband also accepted to train the victim henceforth to the university.

So, by next week Saturday we shall meet again to sign the undertaking and have the evidence of the Fixed deposit.

Our National Legal Advicer, Barrister SYZ Orlando advised that whatever agreement must be done in the law court. But after much deliberation during our yesterday's meeting, we settled with the above position, while keeping the later as an alternative means of action.

In addition to this, we handed over to the mother of the victim the sum of N30,000 as our contribution for her upkeep. Thereafter we officially handed over the victim to the mother.

Source: https://www.lindaikejisblog.com/2024/2/nursing-mother-brutalises-her-maid-in-anambra.html

11 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by NaijaCoverBlog(m): 10:15pm On Feb 07
What Is Really Happening Inside This Anambra

124 Likes 13 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by dawnomike(m): 10:31pm On Feb 07
Some people are just evil!!!

81 Likes 6 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Jeans601: 10:45pm On Feb 07
If we talk now.........hmmmm

Billionaire children suffering in hands of Billionaire madam.

I will soon report the one in my compound to authorities and damn the consequences.

I won't mention her tribe but trust me your guess is right

Wicked humans.

197 Likes 21 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by madridguy(m): 10:52pm On Feb 07
This is pure wickedness.

49 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Xscape1993(m): 10:52pm On Feb 07
Wickedness of humans.

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by LordIsaac(m): 11:10pm On Feb 07
I have actually witnessed first hand child abuse from some women. Yet, they esteem spousal abuse higher! Which of the group is more vulnerable? Therein lies the hypocrisy of some women!

54 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by gaby(m): 11:15pm On Feb 07
Where did all these frustrated evil women creep out from ffs?

What sort of evil demons are these?

I pity the men who call these ones wives.

Haba

What rubbish resolutions did I just read that they reached with the breastfeeding demon?

Someone who should be prosecuted to the letter and the innocent kid she is breastfeeding taken from her.

She isn't fit to be called a mother but "Murder".

42 Likes 7 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by KashApp: 11:26pm On Feb 07
Omo shocked this is too much na. Haba

3 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Ibaaboy(m): 1:45am On Feb 08
Wickedness is in the heart of man

2 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Seunpapa65: 2:03am On Feb 08
People wicked

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Advancedpenis: 5:29am On Feb 08
Make the husband's of these women do Data for them so they can see social media how Thier mates are being arrested for wounding minors na.

This is pure wickedness

14 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Chukwuka319(m): 5:41am On Feb 08
Food Don land for frustrated Igbophobic rabid animals, with this! Lol!
They will start barking, bleating, mooing, chattering, bellowing, trumpeting,roaring, hissing,mewing,as if evil women are unheard of, among their people.
Why do women take somebody's child to live with them,if they can't treat him or her humanely?
Such women are Pure Jezebels and deserve the harshest punishment available in the legal system.
How can someone who calls herself a mother,do this to another woman's child?
Tomorrow some people will still foolishly give out their children to live with someone who might be the direct descendant of Beelzebub.

7 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Wasky101: 9:29am On Feb 08
Where is d picture of d culprit?

12 Likes 1 Share

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by yesloaded: 9:30am On Feb 08
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Nahunger(m): 9:31am On Feb 08
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by DAVIDELUXED: 9:31am On Feb 08
was the madam trying to kill her.moreover if your househelp is nor what you expect kindly send them back. its not a most to work only for you.

but this house help brutality is becoming rampant in the east. the other day a woman put hot knife on a childs private part

11 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Dpharisee: 9:31am On Feb 08
Anambra Commissioner for Women Affairs has been very proactive in protecting the rights of women and children in the state.
If people see any sign of child abuse or humiliation of any woman by her husband or in-laws they go to her office to make a report and she acts quickly.

Now this wicked nursing mother is going to pay N500k to the child or go to jail, this will teach her and others a lesson.

muyico:
igbo women were very wicked

They are making it public to show bigoted people like you that they are not taking child abuse lightly.
Others are hiding their own crimes, imagine if Igbos can expose their own people like this what they will do to sponsors of Boko Haram that FG has been hiding 🤔

9 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by 2Radii: 9:32am On Feb 08
Very animalistic in nature... embarassed

14 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by AwokenVawulence: 9:32am On Feb 08
Ehy
Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by inoki247: 9:32am On Feb 08
Normal occurrence for that side,..

Even as Nigeria Police wicked reach Dem no fit beat thief like this...

20 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by ProudNigerian01: 9:32am On Feb 08
I don't get how people can be so wicked and this has nothing to do with tribe or gender, it is an inherent nature of a lot of people.

Some of you claim to know God but kindness and hospitality is very far from you. Which God are serving then?

Wickedness is now very common in the office, market, neighbourhood etc.

God truly was not wrong when He said the heart of man is desperately wicked.

Some of you claim you can't treat a maid in this manner but how about those you don't like or your neighbours and employees.

Any time, you do wickedly and refuse to be kind, remember you are disobeying God:

Eph.4.32 - And be kind to one another, tenderhearted, forgiving one another, even as God in Christ forgave you.

Please repent of your wickedness today and intentionally try to be kind.

10 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by DeOTR: 9:32am On Feb 08
Women's wickedness and abuse against children not theirs is second to none.

7 Likes

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by Firstcitizen: 9:32am On Feb 08
Nigerian women are vicious. Her son will watch her brutalise the maid and grow up with this built into his head. He will then repeat the same with another man's daughter given to him in marriage in later years.

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by eastcoast100: 9:32am On Feb 08
Mugu!! Must you tribalise everything?

Jeans601:
If we talk now.........hmmmm

Billionaire children suffering in hands of Billionaire madam.

I will soon report the one in my compound to authorities and damn the consequences.

I won't mention her tribe but trust me your guess is right

Wicked humans.

1 Like 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by 900warriorz: 9:33am On Feb 08
Na pikin eye dey shine like red apples like this? shocked The woman no try at all

Heaven far from this woman o...but I happy with the fine she's given. A fixed deposit of #2million for the girl till she turns 18 is a good start.

I also hope the husband trains her to university level as he promised.

5 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Nursing Mother Brutalises Her Maid In Anambra by kyuniii(m): 9:33am On Feb 08
You can feel the pain and sadness in that little girl face.

9 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Burial Photos Of David Imoh, Sound Engineer Killed By Mob In Lekki / Benue: Eddy Ojah's 12-Year-Old Rape Victim "I Told My Rapist God Will Judge Him" / 4 Teenagers Gang-raped 13-year Old Girl To Coma In Lagos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.