Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,845 members, 7,817,502 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 01:20 PM

I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje (14304 Views)

Top Nigeria Customs Officers Enmeshed In Multi-billion Corruption Scandal / Court Discharged & Acquitted Jonah Jang Of N6.3 Billion Corruption charges (pix) / Court Acquits Jonah Jang Of ₦6.3 Billion Corruption Charge (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by Dgr8hassiE(m): 6:52am On Jul 19, 2019
Good morning Nairalanders
Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by prigoz(m): 6:55am On Jul 19, 2019
Let join supporting team and start shouting that Bubu is best thing that has happened to Nigeria, all be in camp of Oshimole, he will be a new creation, all corruption charges are passed away and he is a new and innocent politician.... According to Oshimole.

1 Like

Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by Nobody: 6:58am On Jul 19, 2019
VillagePipu:

And your parents are living in the zoo. That makes them what?
that his parents live in Nigeria does not change the fact that Nigeria is a zoo.
in a zoo there are animals (you and your zombie likes) and then there are people who take care of the animals and the spectators (those reasonable Nigerians)
Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by mknigeriagreat: 6:59am On Jul 19, 2019
Funny people.

Click on my signature or profile for the sale of this Foreign used beautiful machine. Peugeot 407 EW12 engine 6 gears. Car runs on 6.5litres for every 100km. Confirmed not theoretical. Friday bonus.... bring a buyer and get a huge weekend share...
Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by sebali: 7:03am On Jul 19, 2019
unitysheart:
If this is true then no case

If you believe this, you re part of Nigeria's problem.
He visited Buhari today, withdrew from the senate precidency race afterwards and EFCC then remembered they had no case.

The lie is in the air........ Smell it

1 Like

Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by amalab30(m): 7:07am On Jul 19, 2019
Sure we do as long as the law is made from the top. Africans, especially will continue to hail looters as many Nigerians find themselves doing jobs they're not passionate about because of lack of jobs.

Many organizations are owned by these looters e.g The Nation Newspapers, TVC are owned by Tinubu and he's had a lot of workers, do you think guys won't roll on mud when he comes through?

Once the law is made from the TOP, then following it; the masses will be glad!

anonimi:

Are you sure that WE need death penalty for OUR vagabonds in power who ably represent us, the hailing masses

www.nairaland.com/attachments/2174510_nigeriansmobmentality_jpegd710c25fa577a4f0fb35da579ff1eb3d

1 Like

Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by sebali: 7:07am On Jul 19, 2019
niaralandtopuser:

that his parents live in Nigeria does not change the fact that Nigeria is a zoo.
in a zoo there are animals (you and your zombie likes) and then there are people who take care of the animals and the spectators (those reasonable Nigerians)

Best Response to zombism
Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by xtivin2: 7:09am On Jul 19, 2019
He is now politically correct!

1 Like

Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by mukthar2000(m): 7:20am On Jul 19, 2019
Corruption na corruption, 5,8,9,25 billions are all the same corruption, the thief must be deal with seriously.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by molyjay26(m): 7:21am On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin grin grin grin
Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by reuben79: 7:27am On Jul 19, 2019
what are u expecting from him?buhari as turn Nigeria to man Knw man.... .up till now efcc cannot investigate ganduje video scandal. can buhari rule for ever? d answer is no,four years is close

1 Like

Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by mapet: 7:32am On Jul 19, 2019
unitysheart:

My tots exactly
Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by Bighead9: 7:36am On Jul 19, 2019
Nice one, Buhari is working. cheesy

All Corrupt Politicians must vomit all they stole and go to jail at the same time.

Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by 9jaTalks(m): 7:58am On Jul 19, 2019

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=zuu_aLGt4CY Corruption leads to killing and Kipnapping.
Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by jamace(m): 8:07am On Jul 19, 2019
Buhari, ever deceitful with his Taqya tactics .

1 Like

Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by unitysheart(m): 8:10am On Jul 19, 2019
sebali:

If you believe this, you re part of Nigeria's problem.
He visited Buhari today, withdrew from the senate precidency race afterwards and EFCC then remembered they had no case.

The lie is in the air........ Smell it

Thank you.

Justice no be by emotion. If you cannot prove your case then na dust bin it go drop inside.

You are not blind not to see how he listed his points. What I expect you to do is to request for court records to see if what he stated are correct.
Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by sebali: 8:21am On Jul 19, 2019
unitysheart:

Thank you.

Justice no be by emotion. If you cannot prove your case then na dust bin it go drop inside.

You are not blind not to see how he listed his points. What I expect you to do is to request for court records to see if what he stated are correct.

The timing of the withdrawal by EFCC is worrisome. And as for court records, worry not the media is on it.... They would soon counter his claims

1 Like

Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by Nobody: 8:34am On Jul 19, 2019
unitysheart:
So you can even attempt to believe this, but you have no qualms also believing that OBJ stole $16bn meant for power?
This country is truly hopeless
Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by anonimi: 8:46am On Jul 19, 2019
amalab30:
Sure we do as long as the law is made from the top. Africans, especially will continue to hail looters as many Nigerians find themselves doing jobs they're not passionate about because of lack of jobs.

Many organizations are owned by these looters e.g The Nation Newspapers, TVC are owned by Tinubu and he's had a lot of workers, do you think guys won't roll on mud when he comes through?

Once the law is made from the TOP, then following it; the masses will be glad!

What motivation do those at the top have to make laws and follow it
Do they have any motivation? Who will motivate them? How will they be motivated?
Without the motivation can they do the needful

www.nairaland.com/attachments/3937452_fbimg1455225198661_jpeg11aac1d4a66dda821df3f6422c5fd4c4

1 Like

Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by Henrichemeka(m): 9:01am On Jul 19, 2019
Oshiomole said this before and we thought it was a joke, "Once you are in our party, do our dictates and support all we doing, all your sins shall be forgiven". Now is it true or false? Answer it yourself.
Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by sapientia(m): 9:32am On Jul 19, 2019
Saint Goje of APC
Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by unitysheart(m): 11:11am On Jul 19, 2019
sebali:

The timing of the withdrawal by EFCC is worrisome. And as for court records, worry not the media is on it.... They would soon counter his claims

I agree with you about the timing.
Re: I Never Faced N25 Billion Corruption Charge – Goje by decco1878: 1:37pm On Jul 19, 2019
Gracealone:

The senator representing Gombe Central Senatorial District, Danjuma Goje, has said at no time did he faced corruption charge totaling N25 billion.

Mr Goje, a former governor of Gombe State, disclosed this in a statement on Thursday in Abuja.

The statement signed by Paul Erokoro, lawyer to the senator, said the claim was “inaccurate and untrue.”

Mr Erokoro was reacting to recent reports in the media that corruption charge being faced by the senator were withdrawn following his decision to step down from the Senate president race in June.

He insisted that the actual amount mentioned in the charge was N9 billion.

“The so-called “N25b fraud” that has been bandied about in the media, never featured in the case.

“The sum total of all the monies mentioned in the charge was about N8b.

“Of that total, N5billion was a loan taken from Access Bank for completion of infrastructural projects such as the Gombe airport, waterworks, numerous roads, Gombe Jewel Hotels, schools, hospitals and rural electrification.

“The bank testified in Court that the money was properly utilised for the projects. The EFCC investigators also confirmed to the Court that the projects were all completed.”

On the N1 billion agricultural loan, he said the Central Bank of Nigeria (CBN) had testified in court that the loan was utilised in full compliance with the bank’s loan conditions.

“Other witnesses told the court that the governor never awarded any contract for the supply of food to Government House and Government Guest Houses during his tenure for the N1 billion alleged in the charge or for any other sum.

“On the N1.6 billion for the supply of English Dictionaries for primary and secondary schools, the Court was told that Universal Basic Education Commission (UBEC) gave its approval and that the contract was advertised in two newspapers and that reputable book publishers and suppliers tendered and that State Universal Basic Education Board awarded the contract to the lowest bidder.”

He said all the 19 counts of the charge around the above monetary issues collapsed during the trial.

He said because the prosecution witnesses completely exonerated the defendants was why the 19 counts were all dismissed by the court, on the the ground of No Case submission.

He added that the star witness of the Prosecution, a senior EFCC operative who headed the investigation, told the court that throughout their investigation, no money belonging to the Gombe State Government was traced to the Governor, his family members or associates.

He said because of their embarrassing nature, the two counts of the charge were withdrawn by the Attorney-General of the Federation and not on political negotiation as being speculated.

(NAN)

Source:
https://www.premiumtimesng.com/news/more-news/341666-i-never-faced-n25-billion-corruption-charge-goje.html

(1) (2) (Reply)

Security Agents Evict Diaspora Commission Staff From Office / FG Considers Reduction of Costs, Merge MDAs Amid Shortfall In Revenue / Buhari ‘Rarely Supervised’ His Ministers - Shittu

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.