Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,521 members, 7,823,252 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 07:30 AM

Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes - Music/Radio (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes (20062 Views)

Beyonce’s Lion King Album Flopped In The UK After Being Downloaded Just 949 Time / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 / Runtown's Tradition EP Hits 1.7million In 6hours On Spotify, No. 1 On Itunes Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by Nobody: 8:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by Nobody: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
UniportAgbero:

While i agree with you on every other thing, Beyonce has a rich deep African American voice.
Well, as u saw it but it was not noticed here.

The voice was bland.

I think the album was hastily produced.
At a point I suspected she is pregnant cos she look it.

Yemi alade stole the beat from that South African song called kona abi conna.

That song was sang like 6 or 7 yrs ago. I don't actually like it but as soon as the song started,my mind went to that conna immediately.
It's only burna boy that made small sense.
Wizkid was the worst. I just stopped listening.
Huge disappointment.
Wish them luck.
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by akposking(m): 9:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
She no feature Timaya.
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by philip0906(m): 10:49pm On Jul 19, 2019
lymelyte:
The only nigerian music start that did well is wizkid.. The others na nonsense dem sing..
Including that Burna boy track made in heaven?

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9ice Lyrics-street Credibility / Nigeria’s Viral Ballet Boy: From Lagos To Elite Dance School / Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.