Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,188 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 03:44 AM

Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes - Music/Radio (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Music/Radio / Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes (20063 Views)

Beyonce’s Lion King Album Flopped In The UK After Being Downloaded Just 949 Time / Beyoncé 'The Lion King: The Gift' (Track List) Release Date July 19 / Runtown's Tradition EP Hits 1.7million In 6hours On Spotify, No. 1 On Itunes Nig (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by bigpicture001: 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=ArticleBeast post=80423176]
She has visited South africa...if sense dey pain you take sensima u go dey olryt[/quote

]

South Africa na real Africa...?... go all read book expo no free you...I too sabi..no go kill you"
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by Ayoslimzy(m): 1:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
On repeat

Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by ArticleBeast: 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=bigpicture001 post=80423322][/quote]
South africa na unreal africa. If you finish your PhD, then come back make we chat. Efulefu
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by Ayoslimzy(m): 1:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
Junkie1:
THE ALBUM IS MOSTLY TRASH BUT SOME FEW TRACKS ARE OK
Seconded...just waste of money downloading it on iTunes
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by Omotaday(m): 1:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
LM10xEH10:
Brown skin girl by Beyonce and Wizkid is beautiful!
Na the only song wey sweet for there be that
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by meobizy(f): 1:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
...and I should care, why?
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by Nobody: 1:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
Watched "the spirit" and was so disappointed.

Deep rich African voice didn't match the voices who sang the chorus. That was so African and so deep and rich. Unfortunately Beyonce don't have such voice.

Also it was purely studio work.

Beyonce attire although didn't depict the sub Saharan culture.
Naked here and there. So western.

There are films that should just end with the original
Instead of remake, there should be sequels.
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by abiolamitodun(m): 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
nototribalist:
Only that wizkid track Black skin girl, and the track with JayZ. Others are noise from the pit of hell.

I just listened to everything on my Spotify and I can tell you that I will never go back to that album again. Yemi alade and Mr. Eazi are useless.

Kizz Daniel, Simi, Davido and Teni would have made us proud.
most especially kiss Daniel...
y did they choose to ignore that talented individuals to those linko pool
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by Nobody: 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
krattoss:
Something wey I don download free since cheesy
iTunes Kee u dia sad

show some love
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by leriks(m): 1:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
FuckThaMod:
Make sense, downloaded it yesterday night

Please share me the link on my whatsapp... 08172922142..... Thanks
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by abdulmalik3(m): 1:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
bigpicture001:

Using Africa to make money....

When has she ever visited the real Africa....?

If it's to sell to the foolish followers, sh would name her album Africa
she was in Nigeria with Jay z in 2006 and she was in Nigeria in 2012 or 13 alone

1 Like

Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by Lexusgs430: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Just stream via Spotify..... Simples.....
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by Nobody: 1:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
Omotaday:
Na the only son wey sweet for there be that

I dey tell you...the rest na gibberish
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by SamgoldBaba: 1:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
Rilley:
You should have done that instead bruh, i also get banned too by the bot, and I report it to the mods, in no time they unban me, i think you should do the same, anyway thanks for the link.
Please share me the link
Help a brother. Thanks.
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by UniportAgbero: 1:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
sassysure:
Watched "the spirit" and was so disappointed.

Deep rich African voice didn't match the voices who sang the chorus. That was so African and so deep and rich. Unfortunately Beyonce don't have such voice.

Also it was purely studio work.

Beyonce attire although didn't depict the sub Saharan culture.
Naked here and there. So western.

There are films that should just end with the original
Instead of remake, there should be sequels.

While i agree with you on every other thing, Beyonce has a rich deep African American voice.
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by namiji2598: 2:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
etinanguy:

Guy Share with me on WhatsApp 08120628203. Thanks.
network bad
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by Okuda(m): 2:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
nototribalist:
Only that wizkid track Black skin girl, and the track with JayZ. Others are noise from the pit of hell.

I just listened to everything on my Spotify and I can tell you that I will never go back to that album again. Yemi alade and Mr. Eazi are useless.

Kizz Daniel, Simi, Davido and Teni would have made us proud.

they are sound tracks. they would make more sense when applied to scenes.
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by salford1: 2:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
Make i go listen for Tidal.
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by pestrolus2002(m): 2:39pm On Jul 19, 2019

1 Like

Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by nwadiuko1(m): 2:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
namiji2598:

Pls help me with it on WhatsApp, pls

Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by vwede4trips(m): 2:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Rilley:
You should have done that instead bruh, i also get banned too by the bot, and I report it to the mods, in no time they unban me, i think you should do the same, anyway thanks for the link.
I didn't see the link. please can u quote me with the link
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by namiji2598: 3:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
etinanguy:

Guy Share with me on WhatsApp 08120628203. Thanks.
my network is damn bad bro, try someone else shocked sad sad sad sad sad
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by WarriAproko: 3:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
BabaIbo:
Nah to look for free downloading site download am
t henetnaija.com
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by benzzyno(m): 3:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
AKA go die of high BP oo.. Queen B for add one SA artist now.. Chai.

1 Like

Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by SaintHilary(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Damn!
Just listened to the brown skin girl track
Wizkid na die when him want abeg grin

PS see d link
https://www.naijavibes.com/download-mp3/beyonce-brown-skin-girl-ft-wizkid/
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by Rilley(m): 4:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
vwede4trips:
I didn't see the link. please can u quote me with the link
Just navigate to the front page and scroll down you will see, Message Admin something like that tho, just message them that you were banned by a bot and you will be unbanned.
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by Phyde: 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Leonbonapart:
Illuminati everywhere.

Wisdom to pull Africans along

The devil is working

Watch and pray
Many are already there and this album proofs it. Also take a look at that golden stuff (the baphomet)

1 Like

Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by Nobody: 5:45pm On Jul 19, 2019
After all the HYPE and Beyonce trying so hard to unseat RiRi. I had to go watch the movie in cinemas today...Pls,can we now go back to the original animated version where Diana Ross Sang "He lives in you"... Nothing like Classic.
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by BabaIbo: 6:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
WarriAproko:
t henetnaija.com

Thanks, tho I don download am
Re: Beyonce The Lion King: The Gift Album Is Out! - Stream And Download On Itunes by lymelyte(m): 6:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
The only nigerian music start that did well is wizkid.. The others na nonsense dem sing..

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

9ice Lyrics-street Credibility / Nigeria’s Viral Ballet Boy: From Lagos To Elite Dance School / Iamsynord Gets Called To The Nigerian Bar And Drops Debut EP

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.