Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,146 members, 7,818,434 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:45 PM

Korea To Train 45 Police On Forensic Investigation - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Korea To Train 45 Police On Forensic Investigation (13798 Views)

Nigeria Election Analysis Base On Forensic Final Validation Result / Nigerian Embassy In France Calls Police On EndSARS Protesters / Godswill Akpabio Insist on Forensic Audit of NDDC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Korea To Train 45 Police On Forensic Investigation by Nobody: 12:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Be carefu least they infect them with the npf corruption virus.
Re: Korea To Train 45 Police On Forensic Investigation by follock007(m): 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Keep speaking chameleon English like an oba that loves to bend time and space through the aid and supports of universal witchcraft ecology network... I hope this sand men are not the advanced virus that is currently plaguing me because i notice that you are so obsessed with 45 (4+5=9 Death/Neptune) and 3s which are sisters all the same. Karma in my own calendar is nothing related to cases of bad bad cellular viruses though it may seem to resemble the Lucifer's dream of greatness that can catapult the victim to the heights of dream come true. Be warned
Re: Korea To Train 45 Police On Forensic Investigation by BlackLaw: 12:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
Make dem send them to North Korea to go learn discipline first.
Re: Korea To Train 45 Police On Forensic Investigation by BlackLaw: 1:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
follock007:
Keep speaking chameleon English like an oba that loves to bend time and space through the aid and supports of universal witchcraft ecology network... I hope this sand men are not the advanced virus that is currently plaguing me because i notice that you are so obsessed with 45 (4+5=9 Death/Neptune) and 3s which are sisters all the same. Karma in my own calendar is nothing related to cases of bad bad cellular viruses though it may seem to resemble the Lucifer's dream of greatness that can catapult the victim to the heights of dream come true. Be warned
What's your point bruh?

Explain yourself to the comment readers committee
Re: Korea To Train 45 Police On Forensic Investigation by follock007(m): 2:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
BlackLaw:

What's your point bruh?

Explain yourself to the comment readers committee

Let me not be crude with you because as of this time i don't have enough of it... I am aging wrongly. But, tell me what you mean by readers committee? Are you running a night gang in our free space?

Think of Forensics while you are replying me next time.
Re: Korea To Train 45 Police On Forensic Investigation by opeyehmmy(m): 7:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:

Gbam. The legislators part is the hammer on the nail head and you are right 100%. I told a friend that if we eradicate the legislative arm of our Nigeria government, we won't miss them a bit. I don't see what they bring to the table. They are like termites. Very deadly parasite. That said are you into adverts? Need to offload a vehicle ASAP for some coming in.
Well said.
In reply to ur question... Nope!
Re: Korea To Train 45 Police On Forensic Investigation by mknigeriagreat: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
opeyehmmy:

Well said.
In reply to ur question... Nope!

Nice one......
Re: Korea To Train 45 Police On Forensic Investigation by BlackLaw: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
follock007:

Let me not be crude with you because as of this time i don't have enough of it... I am aging wrongly. But, tell me what you mean by readers committee? Are you running a night gang in our free space?

Think of Forensics while you are replying me next time.
Dude, the point is, seriously and respectfully, you're borderline incomprehensible. It takes too much effort to make sense of any of the things you post. What the hell is forensics and why should I be bothered about it?
BTW you're taking this shvt too seriously.
Re: Korea To Train 45 Police On Forensic Investigation by redsun(m): 12:00am On Jul 20, 2019
Pavore9:

Nevermore developed than Korea! Provide credible data to back your position.

We have never actually really had any developmental plans as a country. No structure or any form of an intelligent system that can function dynamically.

Since the colonial masters left it has always been war, warmongering, acute imperialism, tribalism, inhumane exploitation of the people, religious delusion and endemic corruption.

Complete backwardness.
Re: Korea To Train 45 Police On Forensic Investigation by follock007(m): 10:03am On Jul 20, 2019
BlackLaw:

Dude, the point is, seriously and respectfully, you're borderline incomprehensible. It takes too much effort to make sense of any of the things you post. What the hell is forensics and why should I be bothered about it?
BTW you're taking this shvt too seriously.

I don't know you. Why should i care? Are you one of those who learn and earn from another person by coercing since you can sense that they are under a trance or inspired under high tension?
Google forensics, peg your own meaning and then we"ll talk. I am also learning.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

When Is 2016 Census Coming Up? / Yemi Osinbajo Celebrates His 60th Birthday Today / Chris Okey Enemuo Kidnapped In Anambra

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.