Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,730 members, 7,809,800 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 03:12 PM

OFFICIAL: Atletico Sign Spanish Defender Mario Hermoso From Espanyol - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / OFFICIAL: Atletico Sign Spanish Defender Mario Hermoso From Espanyol (590 Views)

Luis Rubiales Kisses I Jenni Hermoso On The Lips During Awards / Leeds United Sign Spanish International Rodrigo / Atletico Sign Joao Felix For £113m In Fifth Most Expensive Transfer In History (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

OFFICIAL: Atletico Sign Spanish Defender Mario Hermoso From Espanyol by obembet(f): 8:01am On Jul 19, 2019
Atletico sign Spanish defender Mario Hermoso from Espanyol on 5-year deal.

Atlético de Madrid and RCD Espanyol have reached an agreement over the transfer of Mario Hermoso. The defender has signed a five-year contract.

Mario Hermoso Canseco arrives in Madrid from the Catalan club, where he played 59 games in the last two seasons (54 in LaLiga and five in the Copa del Rey). During his time at RCD Espanyol, the defender scored four goals and became one of his team’s key players.

The 24-year-old played most of last season as a centre-back, but his versatility allows him to also play as a full-back. He’s very strong on the ball and in the air.

Hermoso completed one of the best seasons of his career so far, helping his former club qualify for the Europa League for the first time in 12 years. His strong performances also earned him his first cap for Spain, making his international debut against Bosnia and Herzegovina on Nov. 18, 2018. The defender arrived at RCD Espanyol from Valladolid in 2016, where he played 31 matches in the Segunda División.

Source:
https://www.google.com/amp/s/amp.marca.com/en/football/spanish-football/2019/07/18/5d306620268e3e576a8b4577.html

Cc Lalasticlala
MissyB3
Fynestboi
Dominique
mynd44

1 Like

Re: OFFICIAL: Atletico Sign Spanish Defender Mario Hermoso From Espanyol by obembet(f): 4:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lalasticlala
Re: OFFICIAL: Atletico Sign Spanish Defender Mario Hermoso From Espanyol by Dizzyrascal(m): 11:25pm On Jul 21, 2019
I see prospect on this particular transfer. People might not see it now but believe me in the upcoming months, people would be talking about this defender. NICE ONE OBEMBET.....I LOVE YOUR POSTS..

(1) (Reply)

Football Match Between Males And Females, All Goalkeepers In One Goal Post: Pics / If Only JJ OKOCHA Was A Brazilian. . . / Get The Best Free Football Prediction Tips Here

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.