Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,707 members, 7,820,485 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 03:39 PM

One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel - Islam for Muslims (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Islam for Muslims / One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel (48194 Views)

1,200-Year-Old Mosque Uncovered In Palestinian Village In Israel (Photo) / Friday Prayers Hold In Bauchi Mosques Despite COVID-19 Spread / Paterson, US Grants Mosques Approval To Broadcast Adhan Over Loudspeakers (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by sulasa07(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2019
mrvitalis:
Every christian country should criminalize islam the way saudi does to other religion

My opinion
I thought you people said there are no Christian countries, if there are,name them.
Please don't name Israel, it's not

1 Like

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by sulasa07(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2019
Levant:
Wrong title.
It is Palestine...not "Israel".
I thought you did not believe Palestinian land exists
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Xgull007(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2019
Alhamdulillah
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Firebomber: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2019
BigBrother9ja:

I don't argue with d0lts...

Lol... RIP.
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Nurex1111(m): 11:00am On Jul 19, 2019
[color=#000099][/color]
blindjustice13:
shhhhhh, the evil ones are the ones blowing people up for senseless reasons, the evil ones are the ones killing our soldiers daily, the evil ones are the ones beheading people all in the name of allah,channel your energy to the right direction ,the evil is within you my friend.

I did that to prove to your kind and the owner of this forum that some stupid oath doesn't scare me . tongue
grin
blindjustice13:
shhhhhh, the evil ones are the ones blowing people up for senseless reasons, the evil ones are the ones killing our soldiers daily, the evil ones are the ones beheading people all in the name of allah,channel your energy to the right direction ,the evil is within you my friend.

I did that to prove to your kind and the owner of this forum that some stupid oath doesn't scare me . tongue
Tell lam something. waiting u expect from them religion way pagan name(christianity)

1 Like

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by abiodunabe(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2019
Allahu Akbar
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by mrvitalis(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2019
sulasa07:

I thought you people said there are no Christian countries, if there are,name them.
Please don't name Israel, it's not
Brazil ,italy ,ireland ,england ,all south american country
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Nurex1111(m): 11:05am On Jul 19, 2019
mrvitalis:
Every christian country should criminalize islam the way saudi does to other religion

My opinion
name one christian country, local men go begin echo jerusalem nko?
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by mrvitalis(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2019
Nurex1111:
name one christian country, local men go begin echo jerusalem nko?
England ,Brazil ,the whole south american country ...u want more ?
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Kyllahmc(m): 11:06am On Jul 19, 2019
BabyApple:
Everyone should know these.. Islam is the oldest religion on earth �..
dummy! Your school fees na waste!

1 Like

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by fatymore(f): 11:07am On Jul 19, 2019
SpyAC:
Nonsense people
who?
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Dudeladude(m): 11:12am On Jul 19, 2019
The owner of this nairaland platform has got issues..seun abi wat is his name sef... why shud i be asked if am a muslim to comment on this thread.. its better u rectifer it bcus this r d tins dt causes conflict btw d two religion.. and u sudnt be told dt its bad.. this is racism nd all sort of segregation started with stuff like dis...

1 Like

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by greensandy: 11:13am On Jul 19, 2019
No matter what, Muhammad was still born some five hundred and thirty-two years AD.
AD is anno domini (“in the year of the Lord”—the year Jesus was born).
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Abdulaaleem: 11:19am On Jul 19, 2019
mrvitalis:

My opinion

for your mind now, you think Israel is a Christian country..

1 Like

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Sedonxavi: 11:22am On Jul 19, 2019
Firebomber:

Seems you are more illiterate than bubu.

Please what's the religion of Muhammad first wife? Since Saudi only have traditional worshipers.

Lol.

Even after you people wipe out all history you still don't succeeded.

Did you know the funniest part about Islam? You people are living as if you are scared that your Islam will become something of history.. No wonder all your Islamic countries called for the head of anyone that revert Islam. Well despate all the laws you still haven't reach Christianity in term of population.
Majority of people in the world are Christian because all sort of immortality is accepted in the religion and that makes the difference btw Islam and Christianity

1 Like

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Abdulaaleem: 11:23am On Jul 19, 2019
Dudeladude:
The owner of this nairaland platform has got issues..seun abi wat is his name sef... why shud i be asked if am a muslim to comment on this thread.. its better u rectifer it bcus this r d tins dt causes conflict btw d two religion.. and u sudnt be told dt its bad.. this is racism nd all sort of segregation started with stuff like dis...

it was my first time of commenting but I was shocked too.. and I'm a Muslim.. but let's face the truth.. anytime I was reading as I guest, Christians always spam any Muslim post with insults and abuse.. So, I think this would minimize that threat.. Christians on this platform are intolerant

3 Likes

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Sirlancelort(m): 11:24am On Jul 19, 2019
Keep reading
Glorylynn:
I thought I read mosquito
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Sirlancelort(m): 11:26am On Jul 19, 2019
Why do you say so?
niaralandtopuser:
a mosque that Isreal will dig up with excavators?
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Abdulaaleem: 11:27am On Jul 19, 2019
Firebomber:

Seems you are more illiterate than bubu.

Please what's the religion of Muhammad first wife? Since Saudi only have traditional worshipers.

Lol.

Even after you people wipe out all history you still don't succeeded.

Did you know the funniest part about Islam? You people are living as if you are scared that your Islam will become something of history.. No wonder all your Islamic countries called for the head of anyone that revert Islam. Well despate all the laws you still haven't reach Christianity in term of population.

lol.. says someone whose religion always accuse of Islamization at every single event.. if anyone is scared, it's the Christians.. Muslims do not really care what you do. we use hijab, you shout Islamization, we pray in public you shout Islamization.. common, it's not that deep.. ��

2 Likes

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by mrvitalis(m): 11:28am On Jul 19, 2019
Abdulaaleem:

for your mind now, you think Israel is a Christian country..
Where did u see me mention iseral
England. Italy ,ireland ,all south and central america ,russia ,do u want more !
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Jabioro: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2019
Nurex1111:
what is this one saying, go back to history and read what killed more than plague and epidemic on earth (knight)
You don't needed to send me to history school,just give us the the downloaded or brief us how Islam save souls.. remembered Syrians are still on fire and many countries still shaking.. Bros give us stories I wanted to learn..Ofunloju!
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Dudeladude(m): 11:32am On Jul 19, 2019
Abdulaaleem:

it was my first time of commenting but I was shocked too.. and I'm a Muslim.. but let's face the truth.. anytime I was reading as I guest, Christians always spam any Muslim post with insults and abuse.. So, I think this would minimize that threat.. Christians on this platform are intolerant
i also dont comment on post on nairaland..i just read dem.. bt if a muslim can access a xtian forum without asking dem such question bt asking such questions in a muslim forum is nt good... i agree with u dt some xtian can be insulting on a muslim forum likewise some muslim can b insulting on a xtian forum... nairaland sud b a platform based on neutrality nd nta religious platform

1 Like

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by uthlaw: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=Firebomber post=80417288]You won't find those old churches and synagogues that was in mecca during the time of Muhammad in Saudi again...

This make me wonder who is now practising genocide here.....

Well Great work Israel..[/] Christianity was not in existence then it was Paul that bring about Christianity after the death of prophet Isa (Jesus)
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Abdulaaleem: 11:40am On Jul 19, 2019
mrvitalis:

Where did u see me mention iseral
England. Italy ,ireland ,all south and central america ,russia ,do u want more !

guy, you're funny... who asked you to be listing names.. I read communication and your comment was pointing that Israel is a Christian country.. the post was talking about Israel and the first thing you could say is "Christian should start sending away Muslims". you said that because there is a mosque.

and who told you that Muslims are chasing out non Muslims?

1 Like

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Firebomber: 11:41am On Jul 19, 2019
Abdulaaleem:

lol.. says someone whose religion always accuse of Islamization at every single event.. if anyone is scared, it's the Christians.. Muslims do not really care what you do. we use hijab, you shout Islamization, we pray in public you shout Islamization.. common, it's not that deep.. ��

Lol. We are not the one organising a protest around the world in the name of right?

You people are so funny.. Who Care if you wear hijab or not? Just don't wear it anywhere it not allowed.

So don't care what Christian do but you are busy monitoring the affairs of churches in your Islamic countries.. You are no OK.
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Abdulaaleem: 11:45am On Jul 19, 2019
Firebomber:

Lol. We are not the one organising a protest around the world in the name of right?

You people are so funny.. Who Care if you wear hijab or not? Just don't wear it anywhere it not allowed.

So don't care what Christian do but you are busy monitoring the affairs of churches in your Islamic countries.. You are no OK.

before you joined this thread, you would have confirmed that you're a Muslim.. Now, that's what I call obsession and scared.. coming here to monitor our discussion.. you really have to comment on Islamic thread?

and yes, you cared if we wear hijab or not. .. it has always been an headache for some Christians..

1 Like

Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Firebomber: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=uthlaw post=80420377][/quote]

So when did Paul exist?

Some troll don't even know that Apostle Paul is older than there Muhammad.

Bunch of illiterate.
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by mrvitalis(m): 11:51am On Jul 19, 2019
Abdulaaleem:

guy, you're funny... who asked you to be listing names.. I read communication and your comment was pointing that Israel is a Christian country.. the post was talking about Israel and the first thing you could say is "Christian should start sending away Muslims". you said that because there is a mosque.

and who told you that Muslims are chasing out non Muslims?
Your comprehension skill is closer to zero compared to one
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Firebomber: 11:53am On Jul 19, 2019
Abdulaaleem:

before you joined this thread, you would have confirmed that you're a Muslim.. Now, that's what I call obsession and scared.. coming here to monitor our discussion.. you really have to comment on Islamic thread?

and yes, you cared if we wear hijab or not. .. it has always been an headache for some Christians..

Are you for real?

Did you know what is called scared and obsession? Is when you are so scared of critics that you went and demand an oath before they can comment on your thread? Tell me what are you trolls scared of?

Lol... Well I never heard of a Muslim been harassed in Nigeria because she wear hijab in public. So who is not scared here.
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Abdulaaleem: 11:58am On Jul 19, 2019
Firebomber:

Are you for real?

Did you know what is called scared and obsession? Is when you are so scared of critics that you went and demand an oath before they can comment on your thread? Tell me what are you trolls scared of?

Lol... Well I never heard of a Muslim been harassed in Nigeria because she wear hijab in public. So who is not scared here.

you've never heard of a Muslim being harassed because of hijab? lol.. guy I'm done.. please don't tell me to bring evidence or proof, I'm really done...
Re: One Of World’s Oldest Mosques Found In Israel by Firebomber: 11:59am On Jul 19, 2019
Sedonxavi:
Majority of people in the world are Christian because all sort of immortality is accepted in the religion and that makes the difference btw Islam and Christianity

And 1/3 of the world are Muslim because all sort of killing are allowed Islam starting from vest bomb to Sander bomb.. Lol..

Braindead no wonder brotel use to complain of low customer during your fasting.. Hypocrite trolls.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

When Is Sallah Day In Nigeria? / Why Muslims Hasten To Bury The Dead? / Bandits Kill Imam In Bangi Niger State For Refusing To Break His Fast With Water

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.