Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,159,038 members, 7,838,598 topics. Date: Friday, 24 May 2024 at 06:15 AM

Beyonce Features JAY-Z, Childish Gambino, Pharrell And Some Other African Artist - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Beyonce Features JAY-Z, Childish Gambino, Pharrell And Some Other African Artist (286 Views)

Zip Childish Gambino Awaken, My Love! Download. / Full Link. Childish Gambino 3.15.20 Download Album 2020# / This Is America Or This Is Sodom? Childish Gambino Aka Donald Glover Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Beyonce Features JAY-Z, Childish Gambino, Pharrell And Some Other African Artist by Nobody: 9:05am On Jul 19, 2019
Beyonce have announced to have released another music featuring mega-stars like JAY-Z, Childish Gambino, and Pharrell, as well as a number of African artists like Wizkid, Shatta Wale, Yemi Alade, Burna Boy and Mr. Eazi.

However, the Lion King, which is the 14th track project was earlier this month announced.

Beyoncé spoke about her intentions behind The Gift, which she executive produced, during a recent interview with Good Morning America.

"This soundtrack is a love letter to Africa. I wanted to make sure we found the best talent from Africa and not just use some of the sounds and do my interpretation of it. I wanted it to be authentic to what is beautiful about the music in Africa" she said.

Source: https://sabibaze.com/released-beyonce-ft-jay-z-childish-pharrell-african-artists-gift-album

(1) (Reply)

Listen To Davido & Chris Brown’s “blow My Mind” Now On Eko Miami / Bbnaija: Good News For Tacha And Elozonam As They Win N1m Cash Prize For Doing T / Surprise Birthday Brunch Hosted In Honour Of Adesuwaonyenokwe"photo Speak It All

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 6
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.