Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,560 members, 7,823,478 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 10:40 AM

Zip Childish Gambino Awaken, My Love! Download. - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Zip Childish Gambino Awaken, My Love! Download. (2426 Views)

Full Link. Childish Gambino 3.15.20 Download Album 2020# / Grammys: Childish Gambino Wins Four, Doesn't Show Up(full List) / This Is America Or This Is Sodom? Childish Gambino Aka Donald Glover Exposed (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Zip Childish Gambino Awaken, My Love! Download. by Durakmolss: 2:25pm On May 06, 2021
Childish Gambino Awaken, My Love! Full album download, direct rar mp3 songs | Drive updated Childish Gambino Awaken, My Love! 320Kbps download and stream, lyrics, pc mobile mac. "Awaken, My Love!" is Donald Glover's third studio album, released under the stage name Childish Gambino. Glassnote Records released it on December 2, 2016.

ALBUM DOWNLOAD HERE -
https://fullalbums.online/childish-gambino-awaken-my-love-2016-download/

On November 10, 2016, "Me and Your Mama" was released as the album's lead single on Beats 1 radio and the iTunes Store, followed by "Redbone" a week later, which premiered on Annie Mac's Hottest Record on BBC Radio 1. The album's third single, "Terrified," was released to urban contemporary radio on September 19, 2017.

Artist: Childish Gambino
Album: “Awaken, My Love!”
Genre: Hip-Hop / RnB / Soul
Quality: mp3, 320 kbps

Track list:
1. Me and Your Mama
2.Have Some Love
3. Boogieman
4. Zombies
5. Riot
6. Redbone
7. California
8. Terrified
9. Baby boy
10. The Night Me And Your Momma Met
11. Stand Tall

Its combination of psychedelic soul, blues, and R&B styles, which were sung rather than rapped, was deemed a radical departure from his previous work's primarily hip hop style. Glover and Ludwig Göransson, a former partner, recorded the record.

"Awaken, My Love!" received mostly favorable reviews and debuted at number five on the Billboard 200 in the United States. Three songs were released to promote the album: "Me and Your Mama," "Redbone," and "Terrified."

At the 2018 Grammy Awards, it won nominations for Album of the Year and Best Urban Contemporary Album. The single "Redbone" received Grammy nominations for Record of the Year and Best R&B Song, as well as winning the Grammy for Best Traditional R&B Performance.

(1) (Reply)

Singer, Tekno Says He Has Relocated To The U.S; States Why (video) / “konji Na B@stard” –react As Video Of A Man F*nger!ng His Girl While On Plane / Video: Late Tupac Shakur's Look-alike Causes Stir As He Storms The Streets

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.