Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,808 members, 7,813,663 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 03:52 PM

Usman Yusuf Refuses To Return 5 Cars After Sack As NHIS Boss - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Usman Yusuf Refuses To Return 5 Cars After Sack As NHIS Boss (17499 Views)

Usman Yusuf: Bandits Are Tired, They Want Genuine Peace (Ex-NHIS Boss) / Emeka Ihedioha's First Outing After Sack By Supreme Court / Buhari Sacks Usman Yusuf As NHIS Boss, Appoints Sambo Replacement (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Usman Yusuf Refuses To Return 5 Cars After Sack As NHIS Boss by Zico5(m): 7:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Anytime u see these mumu people calling Buhari a man of integrity, just stone them. I have diligently searched and I have never seen any area in which this government is better or protecting the integrity of this country. Whare are the likes of Kemi Adeosun and lawal Babaircha today? Their sins have already been washed away. That's why next level championing by this government is nothing but ruse. God bless Obasanjo, the truth is coming to light gradually.
Re: Usman Yusuf Refuses To Return 5 Cars After Sack As NHIS Boss by sayisayi(m): 7:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
NwannekaUloma:
NHIS, the best place I did my IT.
Have met Mr Yusuf during departmental meeting at the boardroom. Very articulated man with vision.

Articulate crook
Re: Usman Yusuf Refuses To Return 5 Cars After Sack As NHIS Boss by Alwaysjoyful: 7:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
He wants to continue reaping where he did not sow!!
Re: Usman Yusuf Refuses To Return 5 Cars After Sack As NHIS Boss by Nobody: 7:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
The problem Nigeria has in this arena is the manner in which they conduct their affairs. First of all, no civil servant should be allowed to take any government vehicle home to his residence ever. Government vehicles should always be parked at the ministry and if a Commissioner or Permanent secretary needs to conduct business on behalf of the ministry, he would be assigned a car from the fleet of cars assigned to that Ministry. And any expense he incured in the cause of doing business for the department, he would submit receipts for reimbursement. When he returns, he would turn the car back over to the ministry. Noone should be allowed to use government vehicles as their own personal car. They get paid their salary plus vehicle allowance, so why should the government be responsible for their transportation? I am sure Nigerians have NEVER taken time to think of how much the government of all levels in Nigeria including federal and state spends on a monthly basis on workers' salary and remunerations alone. The salary alone takes up most of the state's budget leaving nothing for infrastructure and other projects. So, until the government changes it attitude towards this wasteful spending, the issue of ex civil servants refusing to return government vehicles at the end of their service would never stop.
Re: Usman Yusuf Refuses To Return 5 Cars After Sack As NHIS Boss by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
Davash222:
You need to come to Owerri and see the way Ihedioha is recovering Government Cars from the previous officials.

Ihedioha’s Recovery Team tactics of recovering the cars just the ‘sweet’ me.

Last Saturday, they have to stop a top official at Akwakuma junction(the top official was coming back from Orlu with his entourage), They collected all the Government vehicles from the entourage right there at the Junction!!!

You need to see the shame and embarrassment.

What’s wrong in returning the cars when you’re no longer in service

LMAO
Re: Usman Yusuf Refuses To Return 5 Cars After Sack As NHIS Boss by Coolgent(m): 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Five Cars worth over 60millions just for one Man!
Naija I hail una
Re: Usman Yusuf Refuses To Return 5 Cars After Sack As NHIS Boss by goat22: 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
helinues:
undecided Imagine.. He needs to be disgraced more.. Nonsense!

WHY WILL HE RETURN IT WHY WHY HELINUES TELL ME WHY!!! angry ! EAT BEANS! EAT IT!,
Re: Usman Yusuf Refuses To Return 5 Cars After Sack As NHIS Boss by Alejobs: 4:20pm On Jul 22, 2019
What can we do without reliable power really? We don't deserve this heat!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Group Reacts As Police Says Daughter Of Ex-gov’s Aide Not Kidnapped, Went To Boy / Palliatives Result Of Limited Thinking – Peter Obi / Court Sends Fubara’s Loyalists To Prison After Arraignment On Terrorism Charges

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.