Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,899 members, 7,821,133 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 08:45 AM

I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! (383 Views)

Tatiana Kulikova Dies After She Was Thrown Over 200 Meters From Bus Window / A Nigerian Refused To Sit With Me Because I’m South African / Wizkid Begs Instagram User For Sex, She Reveals With Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by fraspree(m): 9:34am On Jul 19, 2019
Am a youth corper serving in Calabar, Cross River state, even the house maid seems to have noticed this, she has begun a journey to make my life miserable as long as I stay in that house, the worst part is that the house maid has advised me to accept her madam’s advances at me and she will take care of all my needs. How can I do such thing with my uncle’s wife?

I don’t know if they are both working together to set me up so I can be kicked out or the maid is trying to use me and get favour from her madam or they are both trying to turn me into a intimacy gadget I can’t really tell. The first day I came into the house she received me with kindness and was all smileys, but now when she yells at me I sense frustration, I haven’t done anything that warrants that level of anger, I mean if she has troubles with my uncle let her sort it out with him why the transfer of aggression on me?

It all started one day when my uncle travelled for two weeks, she started making advances at me, she was all hands on my body, we were watching her favourite channel Zee world on DSTV, if she wants to say something to me she will touch me and be smiling, until she asked me to get something from the kitchen, as I went into the kitchen busy getting the thing I felt a romantic hand on my chest, I thought it was the maid because that one too get her wahala, I was surprised to turn and see my uncle’s wife smiling at me, she followed me into the kitchen...Continue

Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by davidodiba(m): 9:49am On Jul 19, 2019
How can you be living in your uncle's house by This time of your life? What has he to offer you? If you are not really interested in your uncle's wife why not just go stay in NCCF or other places of your choice? Don't disturb my peace abeg...talking as if you no be man! Take the bull by the jornmand jet out of that evil abode my friend
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by correctyourself(m): 10:12am On Jul 19, 2019
davidodiba:
How can you be living in your uncle's house by This time of your life? What has he to offer you? If you are not really interested in your uncle's wife why not just go stay in NCCF or other places of your choice? Don't disturb my peace abeg...talking as if you no be man! Take the bull by the jornmand jet out of that evil abode my friend

Don't mind the fool, see below:

https://www.nairaland.com/5309746/refused-uncles-wife-sex-shes#5309746.5

(1) (Reply)

Honda CR-V, Vitec 1.6m / MAJOR_HEALTH_BENEFITS_OF_STAR_APPL Aka, Udara Or Agbalumu / Benue Hotels & Resort: Evicted Bbnaija Housemates Engage In Sanitation Exercise

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.