Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,794 members, 7,817,291 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:41 AM

I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! (5965 Views)

Lady Tells Detailed Story Of Best Sex She's Ever Had / MEN!! NEVER Let A Woman Manipulate You With SEX!! She Will Ruin You!! (Photos) / After We Had Sex, She Sent Me This On Whatsapp (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by fraspree(m): 8:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Am a youth corper serving in Calabar, Cross River state, even the house maid seems to have noticed this, she has begun a journey to make my life miserable as long as I stay in that house, the worst part is that the house maid has advised me to accept her madam’s advances at me and she will take care of all my needs. How can I do such thing with my uncle’s wife?

I don’t know if they are both working together to set me up so I can be kicked out or the maid is trying to use me and get favour from her madam or they are both trying to turn me into a intimacy gadget I can’t really tell. The first day I came into the house she received me with kindness and was all smileys, but now when she yells at me I sense frustration, I haven’t done anything that warrants that level of anger, I mean if she has troubles with my uncle let her sort it out with him why the transfer of aggression on me?

It all started one day when my uncle travelled for two weeks, she started making advances at me, she was all hands on my body, we were watching her favourite channel Zee world on DSTV, if she wants to say something to me she will touch me and be smiling, until she asked me to get something from the kitchen, as I went into the kitchen busy getting the thing I felt a romantic hand on my chest, I thought it was the maid because that one too get her wahala, I was surprised to turn and see my uncle’s wife smiling at me, she followed me into the kitchen...Continue

Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by Greatzeus(m): 8:48am On Jul 19, 2019
Get out of here with your stupid bull story and blog link tongue

25 Likes 1 Share

Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by RiyaGoddess(f): 8:49am On Jul 19, 2019
FLEE FROM ALL APPEARANCES OF EVIL!!! FLEE NOT WALK BUT FLEE.
Having sexual intercourse with your sister in-law is an abormination in the eye of God and the eye of Men. The Beginning will be sweet but the end thereof is full of bitterness, destruction. BE WARNED!!!
Move out of that house. You are not a toddler or a teenager tied down in a house. You are a grown up man. You are a corper you said, FLEE to any of the corpers lodge around.
God's Grace.
Read my signature...

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by correctyourself(m): 8:51am On Jul 19, 2019
Liar! Gararof here menusennnnn.

2 Likes

Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by fraspree(m): 8:52am On Jul 19, 2019
Greatzeus:
This is real
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by JudgeOGBUNABALI(m): 9:02am On Jul 19, 2019
Once I see "CONTINUE" ..... then it's all lies!

10 Likes

Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by Davash222(m): 9:13am On Jul 19, 2019
La continue la die.

2 Likes

Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by DaInferno(m): 9:24am On Jul 19, 2019
direct your talent towards writing fiction novels... thank me later

4 Likes

Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by daddytime(m): 9:25am On Jul 19, 2019
Yen yen yen yen
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by fraspree(m): 9:28am On Jul 19, 2019
DaInferno:
direct your talent towards writing fiction novels... thank me later
Will keep that in mind
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by fraspree(m): 9:29am On Jul 19, 2019
Common guys, this is real...
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by Nobody: 3:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
Greatzeus:
don't you have a phone can't you record conversations?,why can't you set them up with your uncle first?

2 Likes

Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by crackhouse(m): 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
This people don come again.
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by Junkie1: 7:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
SOUNDS LIKE NIGERIAN FILM
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by Rubbiish(m): 7:23pm On Jul 19, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
Having sexual intercourse with your sister in-law is an abormination in the eye of God and the eye of Men. The Beginning will be sweet but the end thereof is full of bitterness, destruction. BE WARNED!!!
Move out of that house. You are not a toddler or a teenager tied down in a house. You are a grown up man. You are a corper you said, FLEE to any of the corpers lodge around.
God's Grace.
Read my signature...
Hope that is not u on ur profile?
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by Daze12345(m): 7:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
fraspree:
Am a youth corper serving in Calabar, Cross River state, even the house maid seems to have noticed this, she has begun a journey to make my life miserable as long as I stay in that house, the worst part is that the house maid has advised me to accept her madam’s advances at me and she will take care of all my needs. How can I do such thing with my uncle’s wife?

I don’t know if they are both working together to set me up so I can be kicked out or the maid is trying to use me and get favour from her madam or they are both trying to turn me into a intimacy gadget I can’t really tell. The first day I came into the house she received me with kindness and was all smileys, but now when she yells at me I sense frustration, I haven’t done anything that warrants that level of anger, I mean if she has troubles with my uncle let her sort it out with him why the transfer of aggression on me?

It all started one day when my uncle travelled for two weeks, she started making advances at me, she was all hands on my body, we were watching her favourite channel Zee world on DSTV, if she wants to say something to me she will touch me and be smiling, until she asked me to get something from the kitchen, as I went into the kitchen busy getting the thing I felt a romantic hand on my chest, I thought it was the maid because that one too get her wahala, I was surprised to turn and see my uncle’s wife smiling at me, she followed me into the kitchen...Continue
EWU

1 Like

Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by Timagex(m): 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
shocked
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by Nobody: 9:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
cant u rent a small BQ? must u stay wit ur uncle durin ur youth service? sad
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by TFLASHOGEE(m): 10:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
LA click link LA bend
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by EkperemoEgbabi: 1:45am On Jul 20, 2019
fraspree:
Am a youth corper serving in Calabar, Cross River state, even the hous smiling at me, she followed me into the kitchen...Continue

@O.P
Better go learnt farming unless hunger go kpai u dia. Yeye blogger iwannabe
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by Nobody: 2:03am On Jul 20, 2019
RiyaGoddess:
God's Grace.
Read my signature...
Your signature is it guinea? undecided
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by Nobody: 2:19am On Jul 20, 2019
fraspree:

she did all this things to you? undecided
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by alphaNomega: 6:45am On Jul 20, 2019
This one na Potiphar nephew.

If I click that link make I sh.it nail
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by RiyaGoddess(f): 7:15am On Jul 20, 2019
savior22:
Your signature is it guinea? undecided

Yes By the Grace of God...
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by Nobody: 7:34am On Jul 20, 2019
Co.ck and bull
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by Melison(m): 9:47am On Jul 20, 2019
I was reading until I saw CLICK AND CONTINUE
na dem
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by Ay04z(m): 9:57am On Jul 20, 2019
I know somebody will click dat link. And paste everything here lolz grin
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by Skmoda360(m): 10:18am On Jul 20, 2019
Trash
Re: I Refused My Uncle’s Wife Of Sex & She’s Plans To Get Me Thrown Out, Pls Help! by Nobody: 6:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
RiyaGoddess:

Yes By the Grace of God...
k smiley

(1) (Reply)

. / How to Get Beard In Less Than 6 Months — To Be Deleted Soon [Picture] / Dating A Nigerian Girl Is Like Taking Care Of An Orphan (pic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.