Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,615 members, 7,809,259 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 AM

Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case (25391 Views)

INEC Closes Its Case In Atiku’s Petition Challenging Tinubu’s Election / Tinubu Wins Six LGs In Katsina, Atiku Gets One So Far / Anxiety As INEC Closes Nomination For Presidential, NASS Elections (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by fatymore(f): 10:41am On Jul 19, 2019
Close case as how?
Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by murphybo(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2019
Last paragraph got me like, whats Atiku actually petitioning, server or result, or media play. Somebody should just tell him to stop wasting our time, he should go and strategies how to contest with Sowore in 2023. With all the witnesses saying rubbish

He noted that the request by the petitioners for result sheets for the National Assembly rerun election in Zamfara State were not available as no such election was conducted .

1 Like

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by DavidEsq(m): 10:46am On Jul 19, 2019
queenxey1:
You've dated 10 girls and broke up wit all of them because they don't understand you. My brother are u further maths
No. They are just too dumb and self-centered to comprehend simple simple things. Hence, older women have more often than not, won the appeal.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by KINGwax007(m): 10:48am On Jul 19, 2019
CharleyBright:
Good.
Even if the Buhari imposed Election Tribunal refuses to grant justice, just bring all the evidences to proof to the world that Buhari is not a saint he paint himself as but a cheap crook that stole the peoples mandate to grab a 2nd term he didnt deserve.

And most importantly, the RCCG ministry shld be forced to suspend and strip the fake Pastot Osibanjo of his pastoral post for being part of this monumental fraud of election and celebrating the scam reelection in church of God.
are u done? You're so pointless

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by brightalo17: 10:53am On Jul 19, 2019
CharleyBright:
Good.
Even if the Buhari imposed Election Tribunal refuses to grant justice, just bring all the evidences to proof to the world that Buhari is not a saint he paint himself as but a cheap crook that stole the peoples mandate to grab a 2nd term he didnt deserve.

And most importantly, the RCCG ministry shld be forced to suspend and strip the fake Pastot Osibanjo of his pastoral post for being part of this monumental fraud of election and celebrating the scam reelection in church of God.
Whoever supplies you weeds and data should be suspended first , see as you're choking for a case that is already in tribunal. Smh

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by CharleyBright(m): 10:53am On Jul 19, 2019
KINGwax007:
are u done? You're so pointless

And u are so clueless to comprehend what i said.
Pls do yourself a favor and ask someone to explain my point to you.
Always ask when u dont understand.
That way u will learn and understand.
Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:56am On Jul 19, 2019
tossie101:
Seriously yorubas have killed the standard of Nigeria media, it's sad

get well soon

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by LosC: 10:56am On Jul 19, 2019
Close case, as in...
Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by baaliyah(m): 10:57am On Jul 19, 2019
jerryBoss1:
Nigerians know Atiku won that Election same as Adeleke but since the introduction of Yoruba's in the judicial system truth and facts doesn't matter but technicalities are considered therefore preventing the course of justice ...My conclusion is the Yoruba's are enemy of our country cowards that's why I'm glad as Fulani's are visiting them slowly and soon invade ooni's palace grin grin

Oponu

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by Nobody: 10:58am On Jul 19, 2019
CharleyBright:
Good.

Vice president doesnt have any power, so calm down.
Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by CharleyBright(m): 11:01am On Jul 19, 2019
brightalo17:
Whoever supplies you weeds and data should be suspended first , see as you're choking for a case that is already in tribunal. Smh

Who appointed the Tribunal?
Where is the final Bus stop of the Tribunal?

And talking about weed, i learnt it runs in your family.
Grandpa, Father. you and perhaps your children will be inclined to it.
Not my fault, that all you see and know about is weed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by Ades1234(m): 11:03am On Jul 19, 2019
jerryBoss1:
Nigerians know Atiku won that Election same as Adeleke but since the introduction of Yoruba's in the judicial system truth and facts doesn't matter but technicalities are considered therefore preventing the course of justice ...My conclusion is the Yoruba's are enemy of our country cowards that's why I'm glad as Fulani's are visiting them slowly and soon invade ooni's palace grin grin
, for ur self na u get sense , so Atiku won is better abi, because ur brother peter obi is there, abi?, u non make any sense chichi u non make, let me tell u politics is a game of interest has u want ur brother has VP , the Yoruba want there own too, so a game of interest, but in this game the majorities win the vote, u guy belongs to d minorities, so go and seat down, jare

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by article1: 11:07am On Jul 19, 2019
grin grin grin When I saw 55 cartons I thought it's 55 cartons of indomie noodles from INEC
Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by ForkDragnet: 11:10am On Jul 19, 2019
jerryBoss1:
NO you’re not correct you people know PDP won all elections in Nigeria including that of counselors

APC wins = fight against democracy / rigged
PDP wins = a win for democracy / free and fair

But what you all don’t know is “politics is a dirty game” if you’re too clean you’ve got no room in politics go and became a pastor/imam

Even at that most pastors/imam aren’t clean talk more of a politician.

Verdict:
The best rigger won!

P:S
2023 is fast approaching, fasten your seatbelt.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by frankmoney(m): 11:12am On Jul 19, 2019
gaetano:

That's the problem. Buhari that doesn't obey court order. Man didn't obey court order on dasuki. Didn't obey court order on El zakzaky. Will he then obey the court if they miraculously grant atiku victory? And if he doesn't, will the rubber stamped senate impeach him?
do you have a link to where court ordered zakzaky to go on bail ? I've been hearing court order up and down but I haven't seen where it was issued or probably it was , but they are detaining him on some other charge which bail wasn't granted . I'm not supporting the FG or zakzaky but would like to know the real reason , because his lawyers aren't even talking about the FG disobeying court order

2 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by frankmoney(m): 11:14am On Jul 19, 2019
ForkDragnet:
NO you’re not correct you people know PDP won all elections in Nigeria including that of counselors

APC wins = fight against democracy / rigged
PDP wins = a win for democracy / free and fair

But what you all don’t know is “politics is a dirty game” if you’re too clean you’ve got no room in politics go and became a pastor/imam

Even at that most pastors/imam aren’t clean talk more of a politician.

Verdict:
The best rigger won!

P:S
2023 is fast approaching, fasten your seatbelt.
my thoughts exactly both Apc and pdp were involved in election irregularities. The best rigger won

1 Like

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by bluefilm: 11:17am On Jul 19, 2019
It's like he has finally cummed.

Now you atikulooted idiots, please open your running mouths now and drink from his atikulooted camerooni spiced cum.

Fools.

4 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by Shezkid: 11:29am On Jul 19, 2019
emeijeh:
Who closed the case?

U don't understand court terms grin grin
Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by lastempero: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2019
UNIZIK1stSon:
wink

Well....as a Nigerian, I know that PDP will not win an incumbent president in court (they know it too) but the Judiciary will give Atiku little wins here and there to make them feel happy and strengthen the people's faith.

Lets all stop wasting time, join hands and move the country forward.

Don't dare Click HERE!!!

Join hand with a terrorist?
Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by tuniski: 11:31am On Jul 19, 2019
san316:
This is a terrible case. could not even meet up with 20% of the witnesses and worst of all, those called gave very shoddy testimonies. Horrrible horrible. How is Atiku coming this way?
Like the prosecutor in Onneghen's trial used just the account officer to get a conviction abi?
Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by Basher8583: 11:32am On Jul 19, 2019
CharleyBright:
Good.

And most importantly, the RCCG ministry shld be forced to suspend and strip the fake Pastot Osibanjo of his pastoral post for being part of this monumental fraud of election and celebrating the scam reflection in church of God.

Child of hate.. You can see your master Atiku sweating hard to prove nothing

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by tuniski: 11:33am On Jul 19, 2019
frankmoney:
my thoughts exactly both Apc and pdp were involved in election irregularities. The best rigger won
So election should not be challenged rather politicians should go perfect rigging strategies abi?
Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by frankmoney(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2019
tuniski:

So election should not be challenged rather politicians should go perfect rigging strategies abi?
did I say the petition shouldn't go on ? Pdp supporters like you are acting like atiku didn't rig as well by saying he won FAIRLY that's what I'm trying to point out

1 Like

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by tuniski: 11:42am On Jul 19, 2019
frankmoney:
did I say the petition shouldn't go on ? Pdp supporters like you are acting like atiku didn't rig as well by saying he won FAIRLY that's what I'm trying to point out

Let apc challenge him on that. As it is he didn't.
Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by GoodGovernance: 11:48am On Jul 19, 2019
CharleyBright:

And u are so clueless to comprehend what i said.
Pls do yourself a favor and ask someone to explain my point to you.
Always ask when u dont understand.
That way u will learn and understand.

CharleyBright, there is nothing to explain because you are extremely pointless!

Only a fool will queue behind you with your very fraudulent and fact-less accusation .I can tell you that Atiku is the crook that should be hanged,for hacking and fabricating a fake presidential server result .

You statements are full of very wicked and mischievous lies.

How did Buhari impose members of the tribunal,when in fact the head was removed and replaced as a result of Atiku's objection.Neither Buhari nor Oshinbajo have the power to appoint tribunal judges.

3 Likes

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by seunmsg(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2019
fatymore:
Close case as how?

He has presented all his evidences and called all his witnesses. It is now left for the respondents to open their case by presenting evidences and calling witnesses to counter the ones presented by Atiku’s team. Once the respondents close their case, the tribunal will give judgement.
Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by Akolawole(m): 11:56am On Jul 19, 2019
jerryBoss1:

Nigerians don't know. It is our brothers and sisters from a particular area who declare Atiku winner on the Internet even before the commencement of the match.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by frankmoney(m): 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
tuniski:

Let apc challenge him on that. As it is he didn't.
lol man you are just too political and sentimental atiku rigged in that election so did buhari .
Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by GoodGovernance: 12:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
Akolawole:

Nigerians don't know. It is our brothers and sisters from a particular area who declare Atiku winner on the Internet even before the commencement of the match.

Just ignore him.

What Nigerian know is that Buhari won the election of Feb. 23,2019.

Only the courts can reverse that knowledge.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by seunmsg(m): 12:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
tuniski:

Like the prosecutor in Onneghen's trial used just the account officer to get a conviction abi?

Before a petitioner can get the tribunal to nullify the result of a presidential election, a substantial case of non compliance nationwide with the relevant electoral laws must be proven. This is not about convicting a man on a one count charge. Atiku’s team did not prove partial non compliance not to talk of substantial non compliance nationwide.

1 Like

Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by duwdu: 12:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
GoodGovernance:

CharleyBright, there is nothing to explain because you are extremely pointless!

Only a fool will queue behind you with your very fraudulent and fact-less accusation . I can tell you that Atiku is the crook that should be hanged, for hacking and fabricating a fake presidential server result .

You statements are full of very wicked and mischievous lies.

How did Buhari impose members of the tribunal,when in fact the head was removed and replaced as a result of Atiku's objection.Neither Buhari nor Oshinbajo have the power to appoint tribunal judges.

Correct!

P34c3
Re: Atiku Gets 55 Cartons Of Documents From INEC, Closes Case by fatymore(f): 12:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
seunmsg:

He has presented all his evidences and called all his witnesses. It is now left for the respondents to open their case by presenting evidences and calling witnesses to counter the ones presented by Atiku’s team. Once the respondents close their case, the tribunal will give judgement.
thanks...

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

South Sudan Begs Nigeria Police For Training / Recent Nigerian Politics In Funny Meme Collections / 5 #EndSARS Protesters Attacked And Arrested By The Police In Abuja - Sowore

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.