Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,620 members, 7,813,039 topics. Date: Tuesday, 30 April 2024 at 05:31 AM

Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana (22397 Views)

Mrs. Ada Nwagbara Appointed MD. Nigerian Pipelines And Storage Limited (NPSL) / Atiku's Petition Dismissed In It's Entirety - Lead Judgement / Reactions As Amaechi And Abike Dabiri Clash At APC Rally (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana by Nobody: 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
bbamusa:
stop this baseless allegation,is Baze University a muslim institution?
lol. It isnt baseless. This is based on facts and hard evidence. Trust me you dont want that smoke so move along.

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana by PetroDollax: 1:44pm On Jul 21, 2019
Look at this fool from a country globally recognized as the poverty capital of the world. This fool that calls himself a university professor should not only have been dismissed from the Ghanaian university, he should have been jailed as well. Arrant nonsense! Let the Nigerian government find a job for the foolish Igbo goat. Foolish Nigerians will never know peace in Ghana because most of them are ingrates and very very foolish.

If you don’t like Ghana, why don’t you go back to your country? Instead, they live in Ghana and yet criticize everything! Rubbish upon rubbish. If Nigeria is good, why are these nigerian MUMUs flocking to Ghana in their thousands every day.

nototribalist:
I don't know why we can't just cut ties with that useless country call Ghana.

A country that passes a law that business trading should be only for Ghanaians. And even if you want to open a provision store you have to deposit $300,000 US dollars first. Imagine.

Meanwhile, A lot of Ghanaians are in Lagos doing business without anyone disturbing them.
I know two that owns a restaurant in my street.
The other one is a shoemaker.

Meanwhile, their president has been rolling on the floor begging that African free trade HQ should be built in Ghana. Which in my opinion they don't deserve it

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana by PetroDollax: 1:50pm On Jul 21, 2019
Weep for your stupid country called Nigeria. How is it Ghana’s fault that Nigeria is a sh1thole and you fools are running to Ghana? Poverty, foolishness and stupidity are the fastest growing industry in nigeria today. Thunder fire your poverty mouth!

Greenbirth:
Ghana,mmmm. You will never know that you are a nig. Until you go to Ghana.they are very wicked. If you do business problem. You build house problem. What ever you do that mean success there oh you are in big battle. because of so much hatred in them they got mad easily. They hate nig with all their bones
Re: Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana by PetroDollax: 1:54pm On Jul 21, 2019
Really? How did you know? Do you live in Ghana? By the way, I live in Ghana and the first I heard about Shama wale n Beyoncé was on BBC yesterday. Ghanaians are not as stupid as you MUMU nigerians

caprini1:
They almost declared public holiday, because Beyonce featured Shatta Wale in the Lion king soundtrack grin
Re: Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana by caprini1: 3:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
PetroDollax:
Really? How did you know? Do you live in Ghana? By the way, I live in Ghana and the first I heard about Shama wale n Beyoncé was on BBC yesterday. Ghanaians are not as stupid as you MUMU nigerians

Clown! i know you will jump in here,Adamu feeling like a cowboy.grin

2 Likes

Re: Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana by nototribalist: 4:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
PetroDollax:
Look at this fool from a country globally recognized as the poverty capital of the world. This fool that calls himself a university professor should not only have been dismissed from the Ghanaian university, he should have been jailed as well. Arrant nonsense! Let the Nigerian government find a job for the foolish Igbo goat. Foolish Nigerians will never know peace in Ghana because most of them are ingrates and very very foolish.

If you don’t like Ghana, why don’t you go back to your country? Instead, they live in Ghana and yet criticize everything! Rubbish upon rubbish. If Nigeria is good, why are these nigerian MUMUs flocking to Ghana in their thousands every day.

Are you on Ghanaland.com? E pain you

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana by nototribalist: 4:21pm On Jul 21, 2019
PetroDollax:

Go to Ghanaians.com.

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana by PetroDollax: 8:53pm On Jul 21, 2019
You call this shitty, crappy forum a Nigerian forum? You fools spend half of your pathetic time talking about Ghana and Ghanaians. Even, a very pathetic mudder fugger fool, live in Ghana. If indeed your smelly dustbin is good, why are not living in your zoo country? Foolish goat! Thank God for Nigeria ediots. We’ll continue to flush them down the toilet grin grin grin grin grin grin just keep Ghanaians and Ghana out of your stupid forum and no Ghanaian will ever come to this foolish platform. You bastards are foolish
nototribalist:

Are you on Ghanaland.com? E pain you
Re: Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana by nototribalist: 9:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
PetroDollax:

You call this shitty, crappy forum a Nigerian forum? You fools spend half of your pathetic time talking about Ghana and Ghanaians. Even, a very pathetic mudder fugger fool, live in Ghana. If indeed your smelly dustbin is good, why are not living in your zoo country? Foolish goat! Thank God for Nigeria ediots. We’ll continue to flush them down the toilet grin grin grin grin grin grin just keep Ghanaians and Ghana out of your stupid forum and no Ghanaian will ever come to this foolish platform. You bastards are foolish

Seun, lalasticalala thanks for having this Ghanaian that believes our forum is nonsense and crappy. Calling Nigerians bastard. Thanks for having him on Nairaland
Re: Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana by PetroDollax: 9:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Fvck ya!

caprini1:
Clown! i know you will jump in here,Adamu feeling like a cowboy.grin
Re: Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana by PetroDollax: 9:15pm On Jul 21, 2019
You a big fool. You area shameless goat, a fvcking loser grin you are damn pathetic. You escaped from poverty in your cursed country and fled to Ghana, and you have the gut to criticize Ghana? You see how foolish you are? Only Nigerians behave like this. If you don’t like a country, you leave. You don’t stay in a country and open your stupid $, dirty mouth to criticize your host country. Only foolish Nigerians do that. Fuckeduppedness Go back to Nigeria, fool cool

nototribalist:

Seun, lalasticalala thanks for having this Ghanaian that believes our forum is nonsense and crappy. Calling Nigerians bastard. Thanks for having him on Nairaland

1 Like

Re: Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana by caprini1: 9:37pm On Jul 21, 2019
PetroDollax:
Fvck ya!
Ode!
Re: Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana by Greenbirth: 7:52pm On Jul 22, 2019
PetroDollax:
Weep for your stupid country called Nigeria. How is it Ghana’s fault that Nigeria is a sh1thole and you fools are running to Ghana? Poverty, foolishness and stupidity are the fastest growing industry in nigeria today. Thunder fire your poverty mouth!

may thurder fire your mother generation for there. I know very well that you are that stink suck mother fucker Ghanian. Quote me again and I will tell you how your father was born. Is there any restrictions for traveling. Fool
Re: Abike Dabiri Meets Augustine Nwagbara, Nigerian Professor Dismissed In Ghana by Greenbirth: 8:05pm On Jul 22, 2019
PetroDollax:

you Ghanaian in Nigeria, which day have Nigerians stop you from doing your business or working. Tell me. You better tell your stupid mad people to arrange theirselves. because of their hatred to other successful African countries, that they have high rate of madness in the world.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Service Chiefs Appear Before NASS / Aba: Generating Billions, Groaning Under Infrastructural Decay / Obasanjo To Nigerians: Don’t Expect Anything More From Buhari

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.