Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,193,920 members, 7,952,694 topics. Date: Wednesday, 18 September 2024 at 09:25 PM

A Brother Needs Help Please - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / A Brother Needs Help Please (749 Views)

My MTN Mi-fi Needs Help / Help Please!!, I Cant Find The Gallery On My Tecno Spark 2 / Help Please, My Phone Is Showing Number Busy Even When Its Not (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

A Brother Needs Help Please by Jealousnot(m): 11:16am On Jul 19, 2019
Good day very one, I'm Patrick by name, from Owerri but base in Kaduna north, i am not a good writer but I'll try to make reasons for this post clear.

I am an Igbo boy by tribe I finished my secondary school the year 2010 ever since then I have been seeking admission into higher institution. The year 2015 I was lucky to gain admission into KASU (Kaduna State University)but unfortunately at that period I wasn't having cash with me to sponsor my self, I round the entire KD(Kaduna town) for a sales boy work, which I never got.I stay with my elderly sister, she's yet to get married, life haven't been easy for us.
By 2018 December 23rd, I got a call from a kadarra(a tribe in kaduna)man, to come meet him in stadium round about in Kaduna here, I went and saw him patiently waiting for me in his golf 3 at about 7am. I greeted him and he answered me with smile on his face, he asked me if I can work,at that moment I was surprised in my mind I was asking myself where do I know this man from, he later told me my elder sister told him about me and how I am crazy looking for a work at that moment he told me that, my heart was full of joy and happiness I followed him to his workshop on getting to his work shop I found out he work alone as an oil seller, I agree work for him. 6months later that was June this year, he (my employer)told me he will be traveling to South Africa, he also said his younger brother will take over the shop.
Earlier this month his supposed younger brother that was suppose to work hard and raise something from the business so he also could travel, because when ever we are together (I and the younger brother) he always tell me how he can't wait to travel outside this country. This guy closed down his elder brother business, I tried talking to him to let me handle this business as he travel out, he refuse, he sold everything in the shop I heard he went to Ghana with his friends to make more money I wish him all the best I am now back to zero, the only thing giving me joy now is the customers I have gathered, OKADA men,taxi and keke men.
I WANT TO USE THIS MEDIUM TO BEG ANYONE READING THIS TO PLEASE SUPPORT ME WITH THE LITTLE HE OR SHE HAVE SO I COULD CONTINUE THIS BUSINESS IN THAT AREA, I BEG YOU ALL WITH ALMIGHTY GOD, MY HELPERS SHOULD PLEASE REPLY ME ON THIS POST GOD BLESS THE HAND THAT GIVE AND ALSO THE HANDS THAT WISH TO HELP BUT DON'T HAVE AT THE MOMENT.
Re: A Brother Needs Help Please by healthserve(m): 11:17am On Jul 19, 2019
Why not state the equipment you need their prices and the total price you need. Then offer people chance to invest in you and you repay monthly. People will respect you more when you package yourself and especially when you make it an investment.

Thank me later. But come back and testify

1 Like

Re: A Brother Needs Help Please by healthserve(m): 11:23am On Jul 19, 2019
Call me let me help package you as a brand and mentor you.it's free

1 Like

Re: A Brother Needs Help Please by thesicilian: 11:25am On Jul 19, 2019
healthserve:
Why not state the equipment you need their prices and the total price you need. Then offer people chance to invest in you and you repay monthly. People will respect you more when you package yourself and especially when you make it an investment.

He's obviously not interested in a loan, he wants free money.
Re: A Brother Needs Help Please by Jealousnot(m): 11:36am On Jul 19, 2019
healthserve:

It actually an engine oil business, it doesn't require that much to set up.
Items required are:
Table for measurement oil cost 5k
Steps for the sealed oil 8k
100liters measurement oil cost 50k
Amasco oil 10, Az oil 5, forte oil 5 cost 40k

(1) (Reply)

Infinix Hot 4 2gb Ram For Sale Affordable Price / Factory Unlock Your Iphone-network Cheap And Stress Free / Oneplus 7t With Triple Rear Camera Launched In India At Rs. 37,999: Price & Spec

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.