Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,132 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 08:40 AM

My MTN Mi-fi Needs Help - Phones - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Science/Technology / Phones / My MTN Mi-fi Needs Help (670 Views)

I Can't Send Message On My Mtn / My Mtn Sim Displays "Sim Closed". / How Do I View Numbers Sharing My Mtn Data With Me? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

My MTN Mi-fi Needs Help by elvhinzey(m): 6:38pm On Sep 06, 2023
Please, NLanders.

Three days now I have been experiencing the inability to connect my mifi to my system and phone.

Having checked the data balance (which is still available); it keeps showing me, 'Connected without internet.'

I tried inserting the Mi-Fi SiM into my phone; all the same...just refusing to connect.

There's much data, available.

Kindly help me... Thanks
Re: My MTN Mi-fi Needs Help by burp18: 6:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Your data plan may have expired. What you're currently seeing as your data balance is expired bonus.
Re: My MTN Mi-fi Needs Help by osuolale95(m): 9:43pm On Sep 06, 2023
Put the sim in a phone, call the number if it rings then probably the data yaff expired and if it happens that someone else pick up the call somewhere else, carry DSS go where you bought the Mifi
Re: My MTN Mi-fi Needs Help by elvhinzey(m): 12:10am On Sep 07, 2023
burp18:
Your data plan may have expired. What you're currently seeing as your data balance is expired bonus.

Thank you so much. If it be so, then this is fraud.

Why because... I was told at the office that having bought the Mi-Fi, there's 30GB once I activate the sim. And I'll keep receiving 100% bonus till after 3 months.

But I tested their claims with 6GB to see if what they said is true.

I bought the 6GB. This is what I saw when I checked the balance:

Broadband Device Balance: 6GB
Bonus Data: 6GB

Few hours later...

Broadband Device Balance: 5.18GB

Hitherto, that's the balance shown me.

I won't want to believe it's expired; because I didn't do much activities with the data (not up to 3 days)
Re: My MTN Mi-fi Needs Help by elvhinzey(m): 12:11am On Sep 07, 2023
osuolale95:
Put the sim in a phone, call the number if it rings then probably the data yaff expired and if it happens that someone else pick up the call somewhere else, carry DSS go where you bought the Mifi

Thank you, I'll try it, boss.
Re: My MTN Mi-fi Needs Help by osuolale95(m): 7:13am On Sep 07, 2023
elvhinzey:

Thank you so much. If it be so, then this is fraud.

Why because... I was told at the office that having bought the Mi-Fi, there's 30GB once I activate the sim. And I'll keep receiving 100% bonus till after 3 months.

But I tested their claims with 6GB to see if what they said is true.

I bought the 6GB. This is what I saw when I checked the balance:

Broadband Device Balance: 6GB
Bonus Data: 6GB

Few hours later...

Broadband Device Balance: 5.18GB

Hitherto, that's the balance shown me.

I won't want to believe it's expired; because I didn't do much activities with the data (not up to 3 days)

Originally am not sure you’ll see the bonus data if you check it. Mine also with 50GB all I could read from the device usage was 24GB but what are we to do?

At first the sim that came with mine, it has been registered to another person. I have to travel back to where I bought it cause MTN office where I live said I have to go back to where I bought it for rectification

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

What Can You Do For Love? / Valentine Online Business Promo! / Live Your Dreams

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 11
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.