Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,907 members, 7,817,682 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 05:09 PM

Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures (33893 Views)

Ned Nwoko Carries Aunty Success, Nigerians React / Emmanuella, Success Adegor, And Aunty Success Meet For The First Time (photos) / Biography, Age Of Aunty Success Of Mark Angel Comedy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ademidedavid(f): 3:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
nonny1212:
no mind the guy.. mark angel comedy became popular because of Emmanuella. The success kind of comedy sounds rude atimes. Emmanuella is naturally funny. Mk the guy just say him like success and not Emmanuella being jealous.
I tire for the guy ooooo......
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by tigerclaws: 3:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
this girl will grow up a hell of a pretty girl

I'll be waiting to do her Ned Nwoko wink
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by MrWTF(m): 3:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Publicizing:
Happy Birthday Little Star... �

I'll get you a US number to use for your Whatsapp. Yes, you heard right. For just 2k, It's good for business... I'm sure u know that international customers will trust you more if you use a US number.

If you need this send me a message on Whatsapp on my US number....

===+1 508 444 9936=== Or Click To Chat
my Niqqa
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Ikem11(m): 3:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kai! A whole aunty success!
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Smartjohns(m): 3:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
seyilabi:
grin They should beat me and they will be tired.

Someone said, Olodo!!!
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by GMbuharii: 3:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lolsssssss@aunty Success
grin

This one is Aunty Success,the other one is Warrior Success
grin
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Kkb1977: 3:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Happy Birthday aunty SUCCESS.
I LIKE UR COMEDY.
"He is not my father, He adopted me"
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by toprealman: 3:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
This girl seems funnier than Emmanuella grin grin grin
Una don carry come. Must we always compare? Kukuma tell me that you enjoy reading book of revelation more than Habakkuk Abi na songs of Solomon.
Messi pass Ronaldo, wizzy sing frog music pass Davido, Burnaboy Dope pass Timaya.....Haba!
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by sssoulw(m): 4:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
Outshining?
Apart from stupidity which other super powers do you have
ifeanyiatuadu:
Emmanuella must be jelous of her cos she's outshining her
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ifymadu: 4:58pm On Jul 19, 2019
The senator from Delta state will start eyeing this one now.
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by ifymadu: 4:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
sssoulw:
Outshining?
Apart from stupidity which other super powers do you have

You are baaaaad, lol. What an epic response...�
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
ifeanyiatuadu:
Emmanuella must be jelous of her cos she's outshining her
kids don't know jealousy. That's why you must act like one if you want to make heaven
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Rubbiish(m): 6:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
GlorifiedTunde:
This girl seems funnier than Emmanuella grin grin grin
True
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Happyone07(m): 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
She doesn't hide her feelings

Happy birthday aunt success
More wins
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 6:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
kernniejay:
Like play like play, na so this girl take become a "child comedienne".
. Its not that success of 'no be say I no go pay o' fame
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Nobody: 6:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
seyilabi:
. Not that success pls
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by Ijawwomaninoyo: 8:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
seyilabi:

She is not the one.
Re: Comedian "Aunty Success" Celebrates Birthday With Lovely Pictures by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
beautiful girl

(1) (2) (Reply)

Omah Lay Robbed Of His Laptop, Microphone and Sound Equipment At The Airport / Pictures: Nike Oshinowo's Step Daughter Weds / New Photos Of Obot Etuk

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 13
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.