Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,973 members, 7,956,639 topics. Date: Monday, 23 September 2024 at 04:04 PM

BBNaija: Kim Oprah Admits Dating Gedoni, Says It Was Just For 7 Months - Celebrities - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / BBNaija: Kim Oprah Admits Dating Gedoni, Says It Was Just For 7 Months (1986 Views)

BBNaija's Kim Oprah In See-Through Outfit As She Poses On The Street / BBNaija: Kim Oprah And Ella Signed As Bet9ja Ambassadors (Photo) / Bbnaija: Kim Oprah Fans Buy Iphone X For Her (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

BBNaija: Kim Oprah Admits Dating Gedoni, Says It Was Just For 7 Months by GistMore2: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
The social media rumour of KimOprah dating Gedoni has been confirmed by the former Beauty Queen, but she said it was just for 7 months.

KimOprah in an interview with Pulse following her eviction from the Big Brother Naija reality show on Sunday, admitted dating Gedoni for seven months while they were in University of Port Harcourt in Rivers State. She however said the relationship never worked out and they decided to remain friends after that.

“I dated Gedoni at some point in my year two; that was in the University of Port Harcourt, we were in the same modeling agency in Rivers, you know.

“We dated for like seven months and we decided to just stay friends because it wasn’t just working out in the relationship and whatnot. And then all of a sudden I see him in the Big Brother house" she said.

See more here; http://gistmore.com/bbnaija-kim-oprah-admits-dating-gedoni-says-it-was-just-for-7-months

Re: BBNaija: Kim Oprah Admits Dating Gedoni, Says It Was Just For 7 Months by GistMore2: 12:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
cool
Re: BBNaija: Kim Oprah Admits Dating Gedoni, Says It Was Just For 7 Months by uchaymart(m): 12:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
7montths bawo I thought you guys just met in the house

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kim Oprah Admits Dating Gedoni, Says It Was Just For 7 Months by Davash222(m): 12:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
I don’t know them.
Re: BBNaija: Kim Oprah Admits Dating Gedoni, Says It Was Just For 7 Months by itspzpics(m): 12:41pm On Jul 19, 2019
smiley
Re: BBNaija: Kim Oprah Admits Dating Gedoni, Says It Was Just For 7 Months by Raysleek: 12:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Sorry for ordinary Nigerians wey dey waste time go bbn audition. Imagine a church worker bragging she is ready to nak in the house. Some people fainted. None of them made it to the house. They for call am bcn big celeb naija

1 Like

Re: BBNaija: Kim Oprah Admits Dating Gedoni, Says It Was Just For 7 Months by Jayslicky: 3:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
To all those that are planning to be on BBN next year and have no money, you can see that the show is staged and they have listed their contestants even for 2020 grin grin

3 Likes

Re: BBNaija: Kim Oprah Admits Dating Gedoni, Says It Was Just For 7 Months by GistMore9: 7:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Tacha Spotted Wit Ex Governor Of Cross River, Donald, Cruising On A Power Bike / Her Twins Are Crying, Please Release Her – Uche Elendu Begs For Funke Akindele’s / #bopdaddychallenge Trending On Instagram (photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.