Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,286 members, 7,818,969 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 09:13 AM

This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car - Car Talk (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Car Talk / This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car (26573 Views)

See The Audi Q3 Sportback 2020 Which Offers More Style In Less Space / Bentley Reveals 207-mph 2020 Flying Spur,The World's Fastest Production Sedan / This Is How Donald Trump’s Armoured Car Is Travelling Around Asia (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car by ehmmy11(m): 6:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
whaooooooo. I like speed like kilode I just enjoy it.

For lovers of speed with unbelievable fuel consumption, click on my signature. Beautiful white interior leather. It is in its own league. Tokunbo peugeot 407 at a giveaway price. Call me and it is yours............
this guy na everywhere I go see you..
Anyway nice ride but...
Manual
Coupe
undecided good luck
Re: This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car by mknigeriagreat: 7:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
ehmmy11:
this guy na everywhere I go see you..
Anyway nice ride but...
Manual
Coupe
undecided good luck

We some love them manual and love the lions. If you hold that steering there for 100km, you will scream. I tell you tell no one...

1 Like

Re: This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car by PAQ(m): 7:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Transporter 3 loading...
Re: This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car by mrpropeller: 7:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
will that car be able to save someone from his village people,because if they plan ur matter u don finish
Re: This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
waow this is superb
Re: This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car by legacyint: 8:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ultimategeneral:
shoot at a particular spot for just seven rounds and see if the glass wont shatter
Yes you are very correct,plating cars with armor doesn’t means the vehicle won’t get damaged when shot at,what the armor does is reduce the impact.trust me armor piercing rounds would penetrate that glass with just a single round.same goes for a body armor when worn and shot at the bullet still does some damages to the body even as much as causing internal bleeding.
Re: This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car by luluman: 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Automotive1:

AddArmor, known and respected for designing the world’s most sophisticated mobile safe-rooms, is excited to announce its latest creation --- the 202 mph AddArmor APR RS 7 a.k.a The World’s Fastest Armoured Car.

With speed being a critical element of safety and armored vehicles long being associated with slower accelerations, the light polycarbonate weave cocooning on the new 202 mph AddArmor APR RS 7 is 10 times stronger than ballistic steel while weighing 60% less.

The AddArmor APR RS 7 is upfitted with European B4-level armoring (AddArmor offers up to B7 protection for vehicles that can stop armor-piercing rounds.).

It also comes with high-performance 275/30ZR21 Pirelli P Zero Run Flat tyres that is capable of driving 30 miles after sustaining multiple high-powered rifle shots.

The AddArmor RS 7 also features an APR Plus Stage II system that compliments the RS 7’s 4.0L twin-turbo engine. This special performance package produces 760 horsepower that not only takes it over the 200-mph barrier, but also hit 60 mph in just 2.9 seconds.

Other amazing features includes secret-agent gears like blinding lights, sonic cannons, tasers, pepper spray dispenser and even a front barrier to let you blast through brick walls without issue.

The new AddArmor APR RS 7 is available for $205,000 ( or about ₦73.8 million) .

Coolest Audi RS 7 Of All-time? What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/this-202-mph-audi-rs7-sportback-from-addamor-is-the-worlds-fastest-armoured-car/

Can it survive a high speed drive test on Badagry road?

1 Like

Re: This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car by Kylce042(m): 2:21am On Jul 20, 2019
Automotive1:

AddArmor, known and respected for designing the world’s most sophisticated mobile safe-rooms, is excited to announce its latest creation --- the 202 mph AddArmor APR RS 7 a.k.a The World’s Fastest Armoured Car.

With speed being a critical element of safety and armored vehicles long being associated with slower accelerations, the light polycarbonate weave cocooning on the new 202 mph AddArmor APR RS 7 is 10 times stronger than ballistic steel while weighing 60% less.

The AddArmor APR RS 7 is upfitted with European B4-level armoring (AddArmor offers up to B7 protection for vehicles that can stop armor-piercing rounds.).

It also comes with high-performance 275/30ZR21 Pirelli P Zero Run Flat tyres that is capable of driving 30 miles after sustaining multiple high-powered rifle shots.

The AddArmor RS 7 also features an APR Plus Stage II system that compliments the RS 7’s 4.0L twin-turbo engine. This special performance package produces 760 horsepower that not only takes it over the 200-mph barrier, but also hit 60 mph in just 2.9 seconds.

Other amazing features includes secret-agent gears like blinding lights, sonic cannons, tasers, pepper spray dispenser and even a front barrier to let you blast through brick walls without issue.

The new AddArmor APR RS 7 is available for $205,000 ( or about ₦73.8 million) .

Coolest Audi RS 7 Of All-time? What Do You Think?

https://autojosh.com/this-202-mph-audi-rs7-sportback-from-addamor-is-the-worlds-fastest-armoured-car/

AY can even buy it self
Re: This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car by AgueroS: 4:51am On Jul 20, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
whaooooooo. I like speed like kilode I just enjoy it.

For lovers of speed with unbelievable fuel consumption, click on my signature. Beautiful white interior leather. It is in its own league. Tokunbo peugeot 407 at a giveaway price. Call me and it is yours............
how much ?
Re: This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car by mknigeriagreat: 6:43am On Jul 20, 2019
AgueroS:
how much ?

1.6m last.... you can place a call
Re: This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car by Truthwords: 10:27am On Jul 20, 2019
Re: This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car by Ultimategeneral: 12:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
YoungBlackRico:
So you'll be dull enough to stay in one spot while taking rounds?
alright! fine, how about the shooter uses a sub-machine gun?
Re: This 202-mph Audi RS7 Sportback From Addamor Is The World’s Fastest Armoured Car by YoungBlackRico(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ultimategeneral:
alright! fine, how about the shooter uses a sub-machine gun?
The idea is to survive the first few rounds and find your way out of there. Sitting in one of this, you get few seconds head-start, situation awareness and all , and with rft equipped, you can get out of danger zone before things get messy.

(1) (2) (Reply)

450 BMW's Worth N5.5b Damaged In Sandstorm While Travelling From Germany To UK / Kia Owners Forum / Swiss Nationale Represents Nigeria In Dubai Motor Race (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.