Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,656 members, 7,820,289 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 12:34 PM

Naijaloaded Founder Azeez Makinde Reveals How He Outranked Linda Ikeji, Others - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Naijaloaded Founder Azeez Makinde Reveals How He Outranked Linda Ikeji, Others (344 Views)

Elon Musk Names Linda Yaccarino As Twitter's New CEO / Meet Abisola Azeez Raolat, The New Iyaloja Of Computer Village, Lagos / Witness Reveals How Akingbola Allegedly Bought London Property For £9.7 Million (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Naijaloaded Founder Azeez Makinde Reveals How He Outranked Linda Ikeji, Others by JumokeTop: 1:28pm On Jul 19, 2019
logs are social media phenomena which evolved together with the Web 2.0 and a quick Google search reveals that the blog industry would keep buzzing with interest and innovation for decades to come. While the current blogosphere seem saturated, few blogs stand out with superior influence across different countries.

When it comes to Music and Entertainment in Nigeria’s blogosphere, Azeez Makinde’s Naijaloaded has stood the test of time as one names to be reckoned with.

Beyond sitting atop Alexa rank as one of the top ten most visited websites in the country, Naijaloaded has mastered the art of curating viral content to the taste of their cult followers and users.

The amazing TopNaija.ng team and I had a sit-down with Azeez Makinde recently. He revealed the secret power of Naijaloaded, the platform’s structure, and his money habits among other things. Enjoy and share your thoughts below!

https://topnaija.ng/azeez-makinde-talks-on-the-future-of-music-streaming-his-money-habits/

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=yzBaOpARAgY

Re: Naijaloaded Founder Azeez Makinde Reveals How He Outranked Linda Ikeji, Others by Nobody: 2:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Ok great!

(1) (Reply)

Start Your Own Agency Banking Biz(get A FREE POS And Agency Banking Biz Guide) / What Business Can I Start With 40k / I Want To Sell My Alidropship Plugin With Lifetime License

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.