Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,763 members, 7,824,191 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:10 AM

Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement (18225 Views)

Video Of Ighalo's Lekki, Lagos Mansion. Money Is Good / Onazi Sets The Record Straight On Reported Rift With Mikel Obi / Victor Moses, Mikel, Ighalo Risk World Cup Ban In Yaounde (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by autotrader014(m): 4:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
Elpinto:
Slowest striker with the worst sense of positioning I've ever seen. He just had a really lucky tournament.

I'll be glad to see him go and make way for deadlier strikers.

Can u play football? undecided

2 Likes

Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by alibiguy: 4:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Elpinto:
Slowest striker with the worst sense of positioning I've ever seen. He just had a really lucky tournament.

Sad but true.
Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by khalids: 4:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
Bustincole:
Ighalo the brilliant striker but lazy

CR7 made us knw dat anywhere in dat 18" goal post ... u can fire a goal

Ighalo only score tap in goals
The job of a striker is to score goals...how he does it is nobodies business.

Besides if it was as easy has you said....why didn't other strikers in others teams also tap their way to semi final

Lets give the guy his kudos ....he is even the highest goal scorer of the tournament at the moment

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by Rroszy(m): 4:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
Elpinto:

what did you know about football?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by SmartyPants(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Elpinto:

Luck as in how?

Someone that is retiring with 15 goals in 36 games? He may not have the style but Ighalo is a super player in the box.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by IsraelSongz: 5:17pm On Jul 19, 2019
See how these guys are sweating. Yet, some Nigerian's are still insulting and cursing them.

No wonder he wants to retire.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by SamOyovwi: 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
Why not a coach like Oliseh Rohr is an average coach. And he is old. This is another format for Picnnick Amajuru to steal
K4daniel:
Great guy..performer..na coach be the problem now..he supposed to used delay tactics for Algerians by changing two or more players and delay till the end..he just forgot himself and allow the Algerians rose again..and they are still sending him on training in Germany.. wahala waooo.
Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by godwon01(m): 5:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
Elpinto:

That is the reason why he will like to retire. Stop insulting him. What is your own contribution in life. People like U don't have live. He had done his best In the process of satisfying people like U ,they need to carry his dead body away from the field of play. Stop insulting our hero.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by godwon01(m): 5:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
Elpinto:

That is the reason why he will like to retire. Stop insulting him. What is your own contribution in life. People like U don't have live. He had done his best In the process of satisfying people like U ,they need to carry his dead body away from the field of play. Stop insulting our heroes.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by OlaSammie: 5:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
I actually didn't believe the retirement story
Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by edeteffiong957: 5:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=benratigan3 post=80428155] embarassed
Nigerians should stop retiring our players before they decide to.okocha was chased out for Mikel,what's d result? enyeama for a younger player( uzoho Lol) what was d result?[/quote
When will they retire Buhari, Audu Ogbe, Lai Mohammed and the rest of the three to four score years political players. Are their retirement heavenly determined?]
Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by DarkJeddi(m): 5:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Elpinto:

Even if he scores a HUNDRED GOALS you will never appreciate him because your mind is already made up,

He was the highest Goal Scorer in the qualifiers in the whole of Africa and he has followed it up with being the Tournament's Highest Goal Scorer and all you can attribute it to is luck? shocked

You don't score a grand total of TWELVE GOALS going through a Competition because you are just LUCKY..

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by DarkJeddi(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
SamOyovwi:
Why not a coach like Oliseh Rohr is an average coach. And he is old. This is another format for Picnnick Amajuru to steal
A Coach like who?

Oliseh?

What has Oliseh ever done in his bullsh1t Coaching Career apart retiring and insulting a National hero like Enyeama? angry

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by golddeejay(m): 6:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
Elpinto:

Like kelechi or the you one are about manufacture.
Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by popsyleo1: 6:09pm On Jul 19, 2019
GET WELL SOON MY BROTHER

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by benratigan3(m): 6:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
embarassed
edeteffiong957:
[/quote]
they will when I and you especially you step up to their position lipsrsealed[quote author=edeteffiong957 post=80431606]
they will when I and you especially you step up to their position
Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by Google7: 7:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
Elpinto:

Slowest striker that has won golden boot last won by legendary Yekini and JJ. He's paved way for your failure highest own goals scorers to knock you out from qualifiers.

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by HegenIkomkeh(m): 9:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Elpinto:

Fuçk you and those fuçking 10 bastards that liked your fuçking post. . .Silly idiot!

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by Performanking(m): 10:39pm On Jul 19, 2019
mknigeriagreat:
See prouding grin grin grin grin grin grin grin. Someone that went mute after killing us at the world cup. He scored some goals now e don dey feel like vulture.

Stop it grin lol

1 Like

Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by searay(m): 7:22am On Jul 20, 2019
Elpinto:

Example please @ the bolded
Re: Ighalo Regrets AFCON Injury, Silent On Reported Retirement by Dmanky(m): 7:23am On Jul 20, 2019
Thanks bro, u played ur best. I'll encourage you to work on ur positioning on d 18box to increase ur chances of scoring goals.

(1) (2) (Reply)

"We Can't Sack Keshi"- NFF / Injured Football Fans At FA Cup Match In Edo State (Photos) / Nigeria (2) Vs. Cote D'ivoire (0) In 2008 Olympics: Nigeria Wins!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 39
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.