Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,071 members, 7,828,787 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 02:11 PM

Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu (17464 Views)

Finland Government Disowns Viral Warning Letter To Simon Ekpa / Bayelsa Government Disowns Bodmas Kemepadei Arrested For Incitement / Lagos State Government Disowns Viral Video Of Sale Of Branded Waste Baskets (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by Glorymax: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2019
Remember the man has corruption case hanging on his neck, and anything to buy time or guarantee his freedom, he can voice it without putting a coma.
Anyone who has passed through that Lokpanta axis of Enu/Ph express must testify how that location has been destroyed by this cattle market. Damages and blockage on the highway creating traffic jams.
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by Simbrixton(m): 11:10am On Jul 20, 2019
pinkPUSSY:
Shame on Orji Uzo Kalu.
am surprised you did not blame tinubu
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by jrusky(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2019
Flyingngel:
Kalu think that by spewing lies abt how he supported and even established a Ruga will help his support base in the North to either nominate him for vice president or president come 2023 is something that will take ages to come to fusion.
Let him play politics with the life of his people. What do i knw?

Don't mind him. Very funny man, some time it beat my imagination when people like Kalu, Amaechi, Tinubu and Okorocha could be thinking they are presidential materials and decided to be licking fulani stinky boot soles.

Let Kalu change his name to Ahmed Ibn-Kalu or even relocated to sambisa forest to appease the bollocks he will not and will never become president in Nigeria bro.

RUGA my foot.
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by LLobiorah: 11:18am On Jul 20, 2019
Austineva:
no mind d mumu, bro. Na im type they d chop front and back. Him no sabi anything

Exactly

1 Like

Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by Omolomo4eva(m): 11:39am On Jul 20, 2019
pinkp,hw do i get to c u?
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by uba1991: 11:54am On Jul 20, 2019
RUGA is better than sharing 2liter of kerosene for 4yrs. USELESS GOV. THAT CANT PAY SALARIES

1 Like

Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by kingzizzy: 11:58am On Jul 20, 2019
Orji Uzo Kalu is a Hausa/Fulani slave and a traitor to his people. The man will sell his people just for his future presidential ambition
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by eodavids(m): 12:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
pinkPUSSY:
From Steve Oko, Umuahia

Abia State Government has disowned ex-Governor Orji Uzor Kalu over his recent comment that he had while holding sway in 2001 , built the controversial Ruga settlement to Abia.

Senator Kalu had during a press conference in Abuja, claimed that he built Ruga in the state, saying that the Lokpanta Cattle Market, Lokpanta is Ruga settlement.
But the state government said Kalu was on his own, explaining that there is nothing like Ruga in any part of Abia.

The State Attorney General and Commissioner for Justice, Uche Ihediwa, said what the state had was a cattle market and not Ruga.

Ihediwa who was responding to a question on Kalu’s comment said the former Governor did not build any Ruga but only provided land for cattle market while he was in office.

The Attorney General who said the state did not intend to join issues with the former Governor said “whatever is in Lokpanta is cattle market and not Ruga”.

He said people should ignore the claims of any existing Ruga in Abia, adding that Abia will never key into the Ruga proposal as it has no enough land for such.

http://googleweblight.com/i?u=http://authorityngr.com/2019/07/19/ruga-comments-abia-govt-disowns-kalu/&hl=en-NG

Why don't you change this "pinkp..." You call yourself.

If you ask me, I think you deserve some respect considering the post emanating from you. But not while you maintain this vulgar name...
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by igwefivestar(m): 12:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
EagleNest:
SEN Kalu and Governor of Ebonyi State, both seemingly have a future interest of presidential aspirations or vice president ship. That's why their tone of language and actions are towards warming up to the northerner by aligning to any of their perceived interest.
pls do not drag His Excellence the executive governor of Ebonyi State into ur opinion grin grin for now he is the best thing to happen to ebonyians

1 Like

Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by Successdude(m): 12:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Afospecialk:
I knw miscreant coward IBO must deny it

Does Lokpanta cattle market exist or not ?
Was it set up by OUK or not ?

IPOB ar the most confused nd stumblebum ethnic in Nigeria

Ojuwku nd Cownu ar the true image of Ibo talk and run

Oh ! And You Were Convinced You Made Sense.. Congratulations
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by garfield1: 12:24pm On Jul 20, 2019
Dpharisee:
Orji Uzor Kalu became a senator with about 20,000 votes rigged up for him. He is the Senate Chief Whip without much relevance in Igboland, after Ekweremadu, the rallying point now is Senator Abaribe, nobody in Igboland remembers that Orji Uzor Kalu or Theodore Orji are in the Senate cheesy
Will you shut up? Who rigged for him? Has mao nit been rigging him out all these years? Even in Mao's villa,ouk is more popular
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by EagleNest(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
igwefivestar:
pls do not drag His Excellence the executive governor of Ebonyi State into ur opinion grin grin for now he is the best thing to happen to ebonyians
I agree he is the best thing that has happened to Ebonyi State so far but that doesn't mean he is not an ambitious man, which is equally good. Just that he doesn't need to agree on everything to please the North in hope of future payback.
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by EagleNest(m): 12:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Umahi has completely rejected RUGA. He owes u nothing.

Thank God he did at last.
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by EagleNest(m): 12:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Whiteangel1234:

Go and sit down oga
Dave have stand against RUGA openly than even Anambra Governor have you hear Obiano talk ?

I am sitting down sir. Seems Umahi and Obiano are in competition, I didn't know. But both are politicians with duality. You don't know where they stand or what they believe. Thank God Dave did the needful on RUGA.
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by EagleNest(m): 12:53pm On Jul 20, 2019
LLobiorah:

Dave no dy warm up to the north oga. Since this ruga stuff, you don hear am say anything otherwise wey go affect alaigbo?

I hope so. He has great potentials but sometimes it takes abit of time to know where exactly he stands in sensitive national issues. He is leader of SE governors forum. I thought by now SE should have united for common development but the leaders are not working together. Bickering over frivolities.
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by igwefivestar(m): 1:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
EagleNest:

I agree he is the best thing that has happened to Ebonyi State so far but that doesn't mean he is not an ambitious man, which is equally good. Just that he doesn't need to agree on everything to please the North in hope of future payback.
I concur
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by LLobiorah: 1:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
EagleNest:

I hope so. He has great potentials but sometimes it takes abit of time to know where exactly he stands in sensitive national issues. He is leader of SE governors forum. I thought by now SE should have united for common development but the leaders are not working together. Bickering over frivolities.

Even if they are not united for anything, at least on this 'ruga issue', you read how united they were. Quit anticipating that Dave would be a sell out; so far so good, he has done well as SE governor's forum leader.

1 Like

Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by LLobiorah: 1:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
EagleNest:

Can you mention one policy, he has agreed to, in order to please the northern led government?
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by EagleNest(m): 1:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
LLobiorah:

Even if they are not united for anything, at least on this 'ruga issue', you read how united they were. Quit anticipating that Dave would be a sell out; so far so good, he has done well as SE governor's forum leader.

Yes, he is trying I agree. I pray he doesn't sell out in any matter that concerns Igbo's common interest just because of political ambition. We can't afford it.

He should take it further and unite the SE towards development and fight against poverty. He is capable of doing this if he wants.
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by Nobody: 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
EagleNest:

Thank God he did at last.

He did it 1 or 2 days after bubari introduced it.
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by LLobiorah: 1:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
EagleNest:

Yes, he is trying I agree. I pray he doesn't sell out in any matter that concerns Igbo's common interest just because of political ambition. We can't afford it.

He should take it further and unite the SE towards development and fight against poverty. He is capable of doing this if he wants.

As ambitious as he's, I'm pretty sure he won't be a Judas to betray the common good of his people like the 'well known betrayers do'. He's gonna be doing just fine like he did in this 'ruga issue'.

1 Like

Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by 1000angstroms(m): 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
Afospecialk:

Byproduct of expired abortion pills.
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by ejemamaka: 2:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by Urchman200: 3:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Kalu can say anything to stay away from Buhari imaginary corruption fighting agencies.
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by Urchman200: 3:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
I am back after the mod decided to ban me for no reason, i will continue to Express my opinion the best way possible, that idiot will not see peace in his life, zombies supporters will see peace.
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by Stanbaba30: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
For fear of being indicted and accosted by EFCC Orji can afford to lie. Don't worry old man, your days are numbered.
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by Nobody: 4:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
Afospecialk:

OMG
You are a chronic tribalist
Read n comprehend before you display your illiteracy.
Why can't you guys just stop this whole thing??
Why hate on Igbo people for crying out loud
Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by EagleNest(m): 6:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
LLobiorah:

As ambitious as he's, I'm pretty sure he won't be a Judas to betray the common good of his people like the 'well known betrayers do'. He's gonna be doing just fine like he did in this 'ruga issue'.

God's willing. Finger crossed.

1 Like

Re: Ruga Comment : Abia State Government Disowns Kalu by Exodora: 9:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
Uzor Kali is a slowpoke . I was very angry as I sat on Wednesday in keke listening to this nonsense news on my way to work @Umuahia north@isieke ukome. Kalu is a disgrace to Abia since he cannot differentiate the difference between Ruga and cattle market even the keke man I bord his keke know the difference.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Kebbi Kidnap: Use Your Powers Against Bandits – Fayemi Tells Hunters, Vigilante / Bashir Abdullahi Kidnapped In Kano / Northern Senators Kick Against Emergency Rule

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 45
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.