Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,735 members, 7,817,026 topics. Date: Friday, 03 May 2024 at 11:23 PM

Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement - Travel (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement (16805 Views)

Passengers, Azman Air Officials Exchange Blows Over Cancelled Flight / Azman Air Makes Emergency Landing After Passenger Started A Fire In Toilet / Man Who Climbed Azman Aircraft At Lagos Airport Is From Niger Republic - FAAN (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by 9jaRealist: 4:16pm On Jul 19, 2019
Luckily, it was not cattle... lipsrsealed
>
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by ednut1(m): 4:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
byrron:

I'm sorry, I'm not from the school of thoughts that sees abnormalities and just move on.

Failling to call out comments that are distracting from serious issues in consideration is one of the roots of the societal decadence prevalent in Nigeria of today.

I'm not one of those that sees a drowning being and then pull out my phone to start taking picture's instead of calling out for help in every possible means to aid in saving a life.

We all need to start doing the needful at every point in time.
keyboard warrior if they start a protest am sure u wont attend. Or a revolution too u would seat back an watch. The plane was headed to PH not even abroad. Silly judgement. The airport is not secure and has never been secure from the express at ile zik u can scale it easily.
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by Nobody: 4:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
ednut1:
[s]keyboard warrior if they start a protest am sure u wont attend. Or a revolution too u would seat back an watch[/s]
This part of your comment is very childish

[s]The plane was headed to PH not even abroad.
[/s]

Even if it was headed to Bermuda, it is still not justified which is another comment from you that is bereft of any form of rationality

Silly judgement.

I never judged you rather you showcased your very unserious nature with your first comment which you are gradually deflating from.

The airport is not secure and has never been secure from the express at ile zik u can scale it easily.

If you have said this from your first comment there wouldn't be any need for this back and forth because you would have made a very important point which simply means that the airport isn't secured enough but you started with a joke and when I called you out for joking over a serious issue of this nature then you went into another mode which isn't very helpful even to you.

1 Like

Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by iyatrustee(f): 4:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
ednut1:
plane was taxing na. Had not gotten to the run way.

Ok then!
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by Basher8583: 4:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
Firefire:
Gradually turning to a failed country without security...

To be honest it is your region in the East with its governance that has massively failed. You're just taking your frustration on Nigeria.
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by FarahAideed: 4:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
The pilot was very kind to kill the engines , if I was the was I would have used reverse thrust to kill that idiot
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by pedel: 4:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
You need help. Everything is not for fun and jokes.
Please start taking things serious; you have no future in Nigeria as it stands now. If you don't have anything to contribute just read comments and learn.

ednut1:
why not make your comment and go
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by ednut1(m): 4:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=byrron post=80429381][/quote] silly judgement was for the man not u. I have lived abroad( uk) . And i know too well nigeria is not to be taken serious bro. By december if i try this stunt i would scale thru also. From the swamp area and express fence there is security
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by ednut1(m): 4:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
pedel:
You need help. Everything is not for fun and jokes.
Please start taking things serious; you have no future in Nigeria as it stands now. If you don't have anything to contribute just read comments and learn.

i have a future. Not everyone is a riff raff here. Nigeria is not getting better any time soon. Just emigrate to canada or any where else
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by lexy2014: 4:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
bestman09:
Assuming the man is a suicide bomber nko? Serious security breach. 37 minutes before security showed up? We are really in trouble

A few years ago, a little boy stowed away from Benin airport to Lagos& he his in d tyre compartment. No one lost his job for that
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by lexy2014: 4:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
iyatrustee:
How did the pilot putting off the engine help?

What if he had explosives on him?

D guy wasn't dangerous. He just needed a free ride or should I say a free flight. Not too sure of his destination though. A few years ago, a little boy stowed away in a commercial flight from Benin to Lagos. He had his first class seat in d tyre compartment of d plane.
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by pedel: 5:05pm On Jul 19, 2019
Take a moment to read all the comments on this thread, you will see that you are the only one trying to derail the thread and that's typical of riff raff.
Nigeria is not getting better soon because it is filled with people who reasons like you.

ednut1:
i have a future. Not everyone is a riff raff here. Nigeria is not getting better any time soon. Just emigrate to canada or any where else
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by fkj950ax(m): 5:11pm On Jul 19, 2019
iyatrustee:
How did the pilot putting off the engine help?

What if he had explosives on him?

The air intake from the engine may suck him in and...
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by ThothHermes: 5:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
Abortedfetus:
Abeg.
What is d meaning of dis new addition to nairaland comment.
Dat little lined comment at d end.
The thing is giving me serious headaches.

It's making d comment section multi dimensional and confusing.

I now skip reading comment to save my brain.

@lalacticlala
@mydd44
@seun
Lol. Remove your signature if you don't want it.
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by ednut1(m): 5:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
pedel:
Take a moment to read all the comments on this thread, you will see that you are the only one trying to derail the thread and that's typical of riff raff.
Nigeria is not getting better soon because it is filled with people who reasons like you.

ignored till further notice. My initial comment was on his poor judgement . The plane was PH bound not even abroad. Futile risk taken
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by MrGerald(m): 5:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
AutoReportNG:
Its over the news today of how a man tried to hijack an aircraft in Lagos. According to an eyewitness account, the man suddenly appeared from nowhere and tried to force himself into the plane, he then climbed the plane and dropped his bag in the engine which makes the passenger to be in panic mode. The FAAN operatives were able to arrest the man also making sure that the plane was thoroughly checked as they investigate the man.

AzMan Airline, the owner of the plane which was disrupted has released a statement stating the real cause and also assuring passengers of their safety always.

[img]https://1.bp..com/-UXq_oSp9nfY/XTHR1-scNaI/AAAAAAAAeDM/6ZJwdp6JqGgcHQtvVEUhp7QjHhaCBz8IQCLcBGAs/s1600/AZ%2B2.jpg[/img]

Read FAAN Statement

[img]https://1.bp..com/-r91DnoBlklE/XTHVWyUxGEI/AAAAAAAAeDg/4GwncehCUuEe2e-MRj5OR2h7TXTLX9i_gCLcBGAs/s1600/FAAN.jpg[/img]

Read an eye witness account...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-mcmrMWZXcDo/XTHSQKG8ZyI/AAAAAAAAeDY/Fu1MUEfX3gorvY23SRo_Esxm6v8dBpo7gCLcBGAs/s1600/AZ%2B3.jpg[/img]

See the intercepted plane...

[img]https://1.bp..com/-DmH_Ort7S8E/XTHRwxBHVvI/AAAAAAAAeDI/gVQio9SsQuQgbgmk4GRgwS5v_ogD9kTxgCEwYBhgL/s1600/AZ.jpg[/img]

Source:
https://www.autoreportng.com/2019/07/plane-hijack-azman-airline-releases.html

So how was that interception?
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by KfashionHubb: 6:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Oh my home, oh my home

When shall I see my home
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by themanderon: 7:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
37 freaking minutes. A lot could have gone wrong in 37 minutes.
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by majamajic(m): 7:22pm On Jul 19, 2019
Eizzy003:
what if na bomb him be da carry

wetin u be think he carry ? even any heavy object u throw inside plane engine can make it burst,
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by majamajic(m): 7:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
lexy2014:

D guy wasn't dangerous. He just needed a free ride or should I say a free flight. Not too sure of his destination though. A few years ago, a little boy stowed away in a commercial flight from Benin to Lagos. He had his first class seat in d tyre compartment of d plane.

stoway do sit before taxing, this one is pursuing plane already on taxi ,
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by lexy2014: 8:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
majamajic:

stoway do sit before taxing, this one is pursuing plane already on taxi ,

He was late
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by LOVELYSKINZNEW(f): 8:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
live action film oh my geez c talented barawo
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by ademola020(m): 10:13pm On Jul 19, 2019
This thing has been happening for a while now, he wants to rob the plane
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by dochenaj: 12:41am On Jul 20, 2019
Na wetin his juju man tell am to do. Lol
Re: Plane Interception: Azman Air, Owners Of The Airline, FAAN Releases Statement by Enemyofpeace: 3:15am On Jul 20, 2019
Only in Nigeria

(1) (2) (Reply)

60 Migrants Feared Drowned Crossing Mediterranean From Libya / Ethiopia Begins Seizure Of Undeclared Currencies By Transiting Nigerians / Stranded Nigerians Arrive The Country From Libya. Photos

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.