Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,742 members, 7,824,142 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 12:23 AM

Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US - Celebrities (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US (60067 Views)

Chioma Rowland Shows Her Banging Body As She Vacations With Son, Ifeanyi / Chioma Shares Photos As She Vacations In Dubai While Davido Have Fun With Imade / Sophia Momodu In Bikini As She Vacations In Kenya (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by gnykelly(m): 9:23am On Jul 20, 2019
lathrowinger:
Ashawo go and marry. Sister wey mumu

At least achieve half of what she has before spilling poo

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by crackhouse(m): 9:24am On Jul 20, 2019
I have already seen your old age picture and u look ugly.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by Nobody: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2019
oluwasegun007:
I like how she take her relationship out of social media... Because am dam sure someone is drilling her oil well... You no why She dem don't look like a sex starved lady.
its better she keeps her relationship off social media before haters scatter d relationship.

3 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by Nobody: 9:33am On Jul 20, 2019
Looking good as always
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by Nobody: 9:34am On Jul 20, 2019
Cherrybae:
See this old cargo and husband snatched. Very ugly and broke mbaise girl.

Her mates are happily married and she is busy snatching husband.

Old cargo
all these guys wey dey pretend to be females sef

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by odaniel1(m): 9:38am On Jul 20, 2019
DIKEnaWAR:
The most selfish person on the face of the earth: Genevieve is.

I understand that she is a private person and can choose to live like that or not, but there is a level you get to as a celebrity and you'd lend your voice to issues affecting your society. This is because a celebrity gathers more attention to a situation than ordinary folks.

Correct me if I am wrong, but Genevieve is yet to lend her voice to ENDSARS, RUGA, Leah Sharibu, Boko Haram, kidnappings etc etc. As long as it doesn't affect her, she will continue to take pictures and post while idiot's drool over them.
It is sickened folks like you that wait for celebrities to fight for their rights. Last i chkd, ur d one without light-she can get light at Hampton, US. You, wr r u?

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by divine2288: 9:39am On Jul 20, 2019
lathrowinger:
OMG...are are even dumber than i thought

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by Blackfriday: 9:41am On Jul 20, 2019
lathrowinger:
As ur life mumu
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by PrettyEneawan(f): 9:43am On Jul 20, 2019
Wow! She Gat A Nice Butt Just Like Mine tongue
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by BORN2RULE20(m): 9:53am On Jul 20, 2019
ON A SERIOUS NOTE;

ALL THESE OLD CARGOES ON NAIRALAND THAT HAVE REFUSE TO MARRY, IS IT A CURSE OR WHAT, IS IT WHEN YOU REACH MENOPAUSE THAT YOU WILL MARRY, WHAT THE HELL ARE YOU WAITING FOR. SOMEONE TOLD ME ABOUT ALL OF YOU THAT HAVE REFUSED TO MARRY, I KNOW ALL OF YOU BY NAME OR NICKNAME.

GO AND MARRY NOW, NOT TOMORROW YOU WILL START TO VENT YOUR FRUSTRATION ON YOUR FELLOW NAIRALANDERS.

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by FIR: 9:58am On Jul 20, 2019
Atikulate
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by Neimar: 9:59am On Jul 20, 2019
pocohantas:

That is how women look without man troubles...
omoni oboli, ufuoma McDermott all look great and they are married.
so what's your point?

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by kayevans: 9:59am On Jul 20, 2019
pickatyou:
Women please learn how to take care of your skin and help maintain your youthfulness to an extent. Not using marriage and child birth as an excuse to look like 50kg dangote cement.
Don't you all love how Genevieve and Rita look at their age.

Who dey help
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by pocohantas(f): 10:04am On Jul 20, 2019
Neimar:

omoni oboli, ufuoma McDermott all look great and they are married.

so what's your point?

My point is, that is how women look without man troubles grin

4 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by Neimar: 10:07am On Jul 20, 2019
pocohantas:

lol you need a man seriously.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by Thegamingorca(m): 10:08am On Jul 20, 2019
pocohantas:

cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by Thegamingorca(m): 10:10am On Jul 20, 2019
This look like same place zayn do holiday that month
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by bluestone2015: 10:10am On Jul 20, 2019
lathrowinger:

If you can't succeed like them, you try to run them down.
Your opinion doesn't matter. How you wish that you are as previledged as she is.
With this type of mindset, you can NEVER get close.
Too bad

2 Likes

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by Thegamingorca(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2019
She has a beautiful body from here
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by HarunaWest(m): 10:11am On Jul 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by AmNuhRegular(m): 10:26am On Jul 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Preach! cool

1 Like

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by Stranger18: 10:38am On Jul 20, 2019
grin finishing
pocohantas:

Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by Pusyiter(m): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2019
pocohantas:

Who told you she doesn't have man' s trouble?
Every woman like you has man' s trouble
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by partnerbizz5(f): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2019
lefulefu:
na wah so anytime a lady looks trim and fit that means she went under the knife.

Not what i said sir.

I am particular about Geny.

Look at the first pic.

We know her naa.
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by partnerbizz5(f): 11:02am On Jul 20, 2019
lefulefu:
na wah so anytime a lady looks trim and fit that means she went under the knife.

Not what i said sir.

Look at the first pic.

We know her naa...
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by Nobody: 11:09am On Jul 20, 2019
partnerbizz5:

Not what i said sir.

Look at the first pic.

We know her naa...
oh ok d hips...wish she was standing then we would have known if she really went under d knife cheesy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by Rozaytee: 11:19am On Jul 20, 2019
lathrowinger:
u how is ur broke miserable life ode angry
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by LordPsalm(m): 11:19am On Jul 20, 2019
This lady is out here living her best life. Later those ancient men will say every unmarried woman is unhappy
Re: Genevieve Nnaji Dazzles In Bikini, Swimsuit As She Vacations In Hampton, US by jinka(m): 11:21am On Jul 20, 2019
pickatyou:
Women please learn how to take care of your skin and help maintain your youthfulness to an extent. Not using marriage and child birth as an excuse to look like 50kg dangote cement.
Don't you all love how Genevieve and Rita look at their age.

if I tell you how much those women are spending on their body, you won't believe it.

I had a friend who's uncle's wife was like that when there was enough money, until the husband lost her job. if you see the woman now very old cause no money to eat good diet, good wine, good exercise, good cream etc.

beauty is all about money. nobody ugly

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zlatan Ibile Buys A Range Rover For His 25th Birthday (Pictures) / Busola Dakolo Rape: Nigerians Storm Pastor Bidoun Fatoyinbo Page To Blast Him / Fan Calls Toyin Aimakhu A Prostitute, She Replies Her

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.