Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,010 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 12:51 AM

What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) - Nairaland / General (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) (19302 Views)

What Are Your Bad Habits? / The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by DateMynd44(m): 9:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
Young03:
Constantly giving money to girls that friend zoned them
I'm a victim bro and after paying her school fees she later boldy Said we're just platonic friends with no strings attached
Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by rodshafas87(m): 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
My dude use 1 Boxers for two 2 three weeks, am tire of talking Bad Habit abi.... I Guess so
Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by pyzdan: 9:46pm On Jul 19, 2019
attributing everything that happens to be spiritual. whether good or bad

4 Likes

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by COLATUNDE(m): 9:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
*Educated individuals driving their cars and dropping refuse out of the car.
*Sharing everything you see online with people without verification and inability to apologise publicly when you realize it's a wrong or false info.
*Low income earners at different sectors begging for money at every slightest opportunity especially security men at the airport.
*Tribalism and nepotism when it comes to socio-political issues.

6 Likes

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by jibrilELsudan: 9:50pm On Jul 19, 2019
Shooting their hot cum inside kukunase.
Fvcking and not cumin in her mouth.
Playing and taking fvckies for granted

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Aarenasbaba(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
I can't comprehend..... Do your shit as your liable to ur shit
Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by trumpcoat(m): 9:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Seeing food sellers hair unkept,if they scratch it sure the hands go back into the good.very disgusting
Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by mzpetit(f): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
Walking barefooted in the house.Like why the Bleep walk on the tiles without slippers? I can't deal
Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Martinez39(m): 10:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
blesskewe:

So if I offended u
Then I realized what I did was wrong
Won't u forgive me?
If it's clearly a mistake then I would pardon you even before you ask for forgiveness but if it were deliberate at the time of offence and you later say you are sorry, I no go gree.

Example of offences that I wouldn't forgive if I were in the position to forgive:
1) Cheating in a relationship.
2) Looking down on me, giving me attitude or treating me like trash because I am poor. If it happened that I became rich and you come begging, I would show you the door and maintain the distance between us. To eat from my plate, you must merit it.
3) Killing someone intentionally for a stupid reason.
4) Disrespect, bad behaviour and betrayal in friendship.
5) many more.

One thing you must know is that people's grasp on life and their ideologies may change but their basic nature will not. The christian today may be the atheist of tomorrow but the psychopath of today will surely be the psychopath of tomorrow. Let people learn to take responsibility for their actions. People cannot just act anyhow and expect to have it swept under the carpet. If you forgive the snake, it will still bite you over and over. Same with bad humans.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by blesskewe(f): 10:04pm On Jul 19, 2019
Martinez39:
If it's clearly a mistake then I would pardon you even before you ask for forgiveness but if it were deliberate at the time of offence and you later say you are sorry, I no go gree.

Example of offences that I wouldn't forgive if I were in the position to forgive:
2) Looking down on me, giving me attitude or treating me like trash because I am poor. If it happened that I became rich and you come begging, I would show you the door and maintain the distance between us. To eat from my plate, you must merit it.
5) many more.

One thing you must know is that people's grasp on life and their ideologies may change but their basic nature will not. The christian today may be the atheist of tomorrow but the psychopath of today will surely be the psychopath of tomorrow. Let people learn to take responsibility for their actions. People cannot just act anyhow and expect to have it swept under the carpet. If you forgive the snake, it will still bite you over and over. Same with bad humans.

That's if am repentant.
People tend to take others for granted
#agreed
Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by ephraim18(m): 10:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
melting ur anger to an innocent person simply bcus he's/she's relating with someone u are not in gud terms with

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by eddieguru(m): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
I stopped reading when I saw "some certain things"

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by ComradeShegs(m): 10:27pm On Jul 19, 2019
People who pick their nose in public and those who will be tapping u at every slight interval just to get ur attention in a middle of a conversation. Turn off for me. sad

3 Likes

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by chizzyreal: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
clive2u:
to see people that serve food focus only on people they know

To see people that serve food focus on people that came with car

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by SOFTENGR: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Shouting when praying.
Saying enemies should die as if they're holding AK47
Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by MILLERMannn: 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
A Lady posting picture showing her buttock. I think character is better than your buttock.
Ladies wearing leggis in public showing the shape of their vagina and buttock are highly childish and immature.
Working hard for someone and owing your salary for 5 to 15days.

9 Likes

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by foster212: 10:51pm On Jul 19, 2019
Man inhumanity to fellow humans

5 Likes

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by MILLERMannn: 10:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hmmm

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by SammyTJack: 10:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
Public sex on trains

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Reeb2244: 10:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
Abortedfetus:
Seeing that bukka woman licking the big spoon after serving soup.
Terrible. angryangry
Who does that shīt?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by MILLERMannn: 11:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
Unreasonable men and women. I can easily spot someone that is unreasonable.
A person without character and respect.
Man know man other known as connection. I will rather die doing menial work than for me to give you money to get job for me.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by lanibi(f): 11:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Lonestar124:
Dismissing people especially people they never meet before just because of thier little mistake...very bad.
I just started doing this. Guess it's cause of what experience has taught me.
Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by sisitito01(f): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
Throwing things like biscuit wrappers, nylons and papers (wastes) when walking on the road.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by sisitito01(f): 11:15pm On Jul 19, 2019
Throwing things like biscuit wrappers, nylons and papers (wastes) when walking on the road.

It irritates the hell out of me. Sadly, many people can't stop this habit.
Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by MILLERMannn: 11:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Martinez39:

5) many more.

No 2 is very common in Nigeria society. Looking down on someone.Just like someone they once looked down on yesterday because of money, now today they cant pay the person money or service he is rendering them. Nigerian are full of arrogance and they dont like to help their fellow humans.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by pradoic(m): 11:26pm On Jul 19, 2019
eddieguru:
I stopped reading when I saw "some certain things"

Why?
Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by toffyz(m): 12:12am On Jul 20, 2019
I can't stand a situation where a piece of something is obstructing or hindering people's way...and it's obvious but people kept trying passing it by
Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Lovelyn451(f): 1:03am On Jul 20, 2019
Men that insult their wife or kids in public especially Igbo men
Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by xedos(m): 1:07am On Jul 20, 2019
Eleganza33:
that one dey vex me eh

Eleganza33 I'm loving you....
Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Olarewaju89: 1:35am On Jul 20, 2019
Yahoo undecided undecided undecided
Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Makaveli888: 2:24am On Jul 20, 2019
Quality20:
sleeping with ppls daughters illicitly, I also hate and dislike girls who look directly into men's eyes so as to seduce them. And of course d baddest gossip, slandering and defamation .

What is these wan saying

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Basic LIFE Skills You Should Learn / Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle / Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 30
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.