Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,792 members, 7,820,784 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 09:30 PM

What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) - Nairaland / General - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) (19321 Views)

What Are Your Bad Habits? / The Pinkpill Roundtable Discussion / 17 Bad Habits You Need To Kill In 2017 To Be More Successful In 2018 (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by pradoic(m): 5:03pm On Jul 19, 2019
There're some certain things we see people do everyday, unfortunately. Most of those things are actually wrong it might have become part of them, be it the manner at which they talk, behave, lack of judgmental intellect, or how they relate with others in the society,however.

Most of these things have turned into bad habits which they have no control over. It turns out to be very irritating when seen by other individuals.

You can as well be battling with some of these bad habits yourself and have tried all possible means to put an end to them but all effort proved abortive.

Let's use this medium to discuss some of those things and also seek advice from others. You can also mention the ones you notice in others especially the opposite sex.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Young03(m): 5:06pm On Jul 19, 2019
Constantly giving money to girls that friend zoned them

107 Likes 5 Shares

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by pradoic(m): 5:10pm On Jul 19, 2019
Young03:
Constantly giving money to girls that friend zoned them

Lol, bro i guess they do that so easily simply because they have it, they're helping life with their charity work

6 Likes

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Lonestar124: 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
Dismissing people especially people they never meet before just because of thier little mistake...very bad.

28 Likes

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Young03(m): 5:12pm On Jul 19, 2019
pradoic:

Lol, bro i guess they do that so easily simply because they have it, they're helping life with their charity work

U think so
Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by spyg1(m): 5:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
To see people that serve food picking their nose in the public

61 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by clive2u(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
spyg1:
To see people that serve food picking their nose in the public
to see people that serve food focus only on people they know

59 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by MrBrownJay1(m): 5:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
- Men using money to entice women then turn around and blaming these same women for being goldiggers
- women being so desperate for money that they are willing to sleep with the biggest donkeys out there, while claiming "big God at work", then when money don finish, they will abuse the donkey for being a DONKEY.
- people willing to do anything, especially killing/kidnapping for money
- grown "supposedly intelligent" people in this day and age who believe in juju/rituals or whatever other mambo jambo Harry Potter nonsense
- people ready to die for marriage yet having no clue what it takes to A) be happily married and/or B) stay happily married

38 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by lilmax(m): 5:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
men who build confidence on sex and money

8 Likes

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Abortedfetus(m): 5:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Seeing that bukka woman licking the big spoon after serving soup.
Terrible. angryangry

42 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Junkie1: 6:07pm On Jul 19, 2019
1 PEOPLE WHO FEEL ENTITLED LIKE ANYONE OWES YOU SH*T 2 NIGGAS WHO BECOME SIMPS FOR BITCHES

8 Likes

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by catwalq(f): 6:18pm On Jul 19, 2019
Using mean and derogatory words on people.

27 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Nobody: 6:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
Hating someone whom you don't know personally just because another person told you bad things about that person .... I have been a victim of this but with time people later realise am not that evil person they told them I was.

67 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Nobody: 6:24pm On Jul 19, 2019
Soapy grin
Especially with the picture of my crush angry
Just fooling around lol

1 Like 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by tunjilee003: 7:01pm On Jul 19, 2019
nagging.i hate people who complain about one thing or The other Everytime

30 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by OhiOfIhima: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Scratching in public, picking nose, cough out nonsense without regulations.

The boss of all is Sharing party food n jump me, chai....

26 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Pavore9: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Reinforcing others sense of entitlement.

1 Like

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Gaspardd(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Being disrespectful to girls.

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by lonelydora: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Friends asking for my phone to pass information to someone, and will be on the call as if they are the one that bought airtime for me. grin grin

32 Likes 3 Shares

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by berbs: 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Scratching ones buttocks outside like someone with scabies

12 Likes

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by badmrkt(m): 8:53pm On Jul 19, 2019
Voting Buahri as a president. When I see those who voted him... Make we leave am angry angry angry angry

34 Likes 4 Shares

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Olodo24: 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Not being able to pay up their debts. Nigerians are horrible debtors

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by ednut1(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Life is too short to worry about all these things. Live life

5 Likes

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by hopexter(m): 8:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
Talking on phone loudly on a public bus is very irritating and annoying, I can accept others but these I dare not angry angry

25 Likes 2 Shares

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Quality20(m): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
sleeping with ppls daughters illicitly, I also hate and dislike girls who look directly into men's eyes so as to seduce them. And of course d baddest gossip, slandering and defamation .

2 Likes

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by blesskewe(f): 8:55pm On Jul 19, 2019
People who never forgive are something else angry angry angry sad

12 Likes

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by koolaid87: 8:56pm On Jul 19, 2019
Men who take off their shirts at any slight chance

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Nagode234: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
People who pick their nose, even in public. Very disgusting

12 Likes

Re: What Are Those Bad Habits Or Things You See People Do?(discussion Thread) by Biritiko: 8:57pm On Jul 19, 2019
1.)Leading people on . Or playing mind games.
This is very common with women /girls . Damn!
I hate that shii
2.)Making assumptions about people you barely know anything about.
3.)...
Meanwhile. The next person should kindly post their comment on the next page angry

5 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

6 Basic LIFE Skills You Should Learn / Michelin89 Vs Na2day?: The Final Battle / Truck Crashes Into Vehicle At Police Checkpoint In Anambra (Photos)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.