Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,417 members, 7,826,610 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 05:11 PM

Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men - Celebrities (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Celebrities / Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men (15486 Views)

Rita Edochie Stops Celebrating Her Birthday And Dedicates The Day To Yul’s Decea / Quavo’s Solo Album To Feature Davido / Falz Releases "27" Album To Celebrate His 27th Birthday Today (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by Angelfrost(m): 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
SultanOfAbia:
We the African Men wish to Trade Tiwa Savage for Toni Braxton

Speak for yourself... undecided

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by advocate666: 10:20pm On Jul 19, 2019
Shut up. Songs will not make Africa better.

We have been singing for thousands of years.

Stop singing and invent something useful.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by Nobody: 10:21pm On Jul 19, 2019
smile11s:
nice
Lol but guy the pic weak me o

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by chizzyreal: 10:29pm On Jul 19, 2019
smile11s:
nice

grin grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by chizzyreal: 10:30pm On Jul 19, 2019
Bigiyo:
Lol but guy the pic weak me o

I dey tell you oh bro
Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by Aidejay(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
Tiwa na u sabi ooh!
I hope say u no go sing rubbish 4 dere cause I don tire to dey hear zlatanic and naira malic type of song
Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by Nobody: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
Arsenalholic:
Congrats.

But I hear that a lot of people are disappointed with a lot of you people's output. Only Wizkid x Beyonce and Beyonce x Jay Z's songs are garnering rave reviews at the moment.

Whoever advised Beyonce to choose Yemi Alade over Simi made a big mistake
And whoever told her to choose shatta wale, Mr eazi, Tekno put together instead of Davido needs to reset his/her brain

1 Like

Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by dangotesmummy: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
Kendumazy:
Hypocrisy everywhere. Celebrating Men yet feminists won't fail to show their feminism traits.
you no dey taya.she no do Una go say she no recognise you men or your efforts she do na complaints.dont you know when to stop?
Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by Jaysolu(m): 11:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
We don't want. She should dedicate it to her expired kukunase.
Lol.. No joy at all
Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by Lenny9000(m): 1:18am On Jul 20, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

Trade Tiwa for this Bleached Toni Braxton? You are OYO on this one oh angry

2 Likes

Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by 9jaRealist: 3:45am On Jul 20, 2019
SultanOfAbia:

The Good Lord forbid bad thing... angry
>
Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by 9jaRealist: 3:49am On Jul 20, 2019
advocate666:
Shut up. Songs will not make Africa better.

We have been singing for thousands of years.

Stop singing and invent something useful.

What are you waiting for? Are you not African? Right after you then...
Tiwa's music gives joy and creates JOBS (producers, promoters, DJs, OAPs, sound technicians, etc), while you only "contribute" hate! SMH
>
Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by 9jaRealist: 3:53am On Jul 20, 2019
Kendumazy:
Hypocrisy everywhere. Celebrating Men yet feminists won't fail to show their feminism traits.

How is celebrating men while standing up for the rights of women mutually-exclusive? shocked
Don't you celebrate your mother and wife/girlfriend (if you have one)? Does that mean you don't show male traits?

>
Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by 9jaRealist: 3:58am On Jul 20, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

Crude and disgusting misogyny...
Were you not born by a woman who is probably older than Tiwa? SMH

>
Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by 9jaRealist: 4:02am On Jul 20, 2019
9jaBloke:
Is it her album
ValCon888:
I thought the album belongs to Beyonce. Is it her's to dedicate? Women and oversabi.

Dude, you are the one doing "oversabi"... cheesy
Because if you bothered to reed the post she refers to "this beautiful SONG" and further lists the song title in the graphics.
>
Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by weezyk(m): 5:12am On Jul 20, 2019
Favyneme:
the beautiful talented Singer in her page dedicated the Album to African men and kings. She appreciated them.

she sent a very powerful message..

see below

see more pics and reactions at https://favytalk..com/2019/07/tiwa-savage-dedicates-gift-album-to.html?m=1

*Beyonce ft Tiwa Savage, Mr Eazi* https://whenhow24..com/2019/07/beyonce-ft-tiwa-savage-mr-eazi.html

*Beyonce ft Burna Boy*
https://whenhow24..com/2019/07/beyonce-ft-burna-boy-ja-ara-e-download.html?m=1

*Beyonce ft Wizkid*
https://whenhow24..com/2019/07/beyonce-ft-wizkid-black-skin-girl.html?m=1

*Beyonce ft Tekno, Yemi Alade Mr Eazi*
https://whenhow24..com/2019/07/beyonce-ft-tekno-yemi-alade-mr-eazi.html
Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by ValCon888: 5:40am On Jul 20, 2019
9jaRealist:

Dude, you are the one doing "oversabi"... cheesy
Because if you bothered to reed the post she refers to "this beautiful SONG" and further lists the song title in the graphics.
>
No be me na. Ask OP for the misleading thread title grin
Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by SACI: 6:33am On Jul 20, 2019
jibrilELsudan:
She said "African men" not boys
Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by Nobody: 9:40am On Jul 20, 2019
what kinda Rubbish is this? undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by jibrilELsudan: 9:49am On Jul 20, 2019
9jaRealist:

Crude and disgusting misogyny...
Were you not born by a woman who is probably older than Tiwa? SMH

>

It's obvious you die to taste her tilapia smelling expired kukunase.

Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by jibrilELsudan: 9:59am On Jul 20, 2019
SACI:

She said "African men" not boys

Madam public protector to her kukunase, on behalf of African men and boys and gays and stabanes and bobriskys, we say we don't want.

Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by SACI: 10:19am On Jul 20, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

Madam public protector to her kukunase, on behalf of African men and boys and gays and stabanes and bobriskys, we say we don't want.

Boy, speak for yourself.
Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by jibrilELsudan: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2019
SACI:

Boy, speak for yourself.

Wait till I hang you on the ceiling and fvck you tsetsefly style in all holes and shoot my hot cum in your mouth, you will start calling me daddy.

Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by SACI: 12:15pm On Jul 20, 2019
jibrilELsudan:

Wait till I hang you on the ceiling and fvck you tsetsefly style in all holes and shoot my hot cum in your mouth, you will start calling me daddy.
....Spoken like a lad eager to prove his maturity but ended up confirming the opposite... undecided
Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by jibrilELsudan: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
SACI:

....Spoken like a lad eager to prove his maturity but ended up confirming the opposite... undecided

I can see you want me to shoot my hot cum in your mouth after I hang you on the washing machine and fvck you spinning style then shoot my hot cum all over your soft boobies then cum in your mouth.

Re: Tiwa Savage Dedicates The Gift Album To African Men by opebiboy: 5:03pm On Jul 20, 2019
Old cargo

(1) (2) (Reply)

Tonto Dikeh Says She Has Stopped Smoking / Ukwu! Meet The Ghanaian Girl Who Claims She Has The World's Biggest Hips (photos / Why Nollywood Star Ashley Nwosu Died

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.