Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,528 members, 7,819,904 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 06:03 AM

Get Helped!!! - Jobs/Vacancies - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Jobs/Vacancies / Get Helped!!! (345 Views)

What Will It Cost Me To Be Helped?? / How Nairaland Helped In Exposing A Fake Job Interview / How Has Nairaland Helped You To Get A Job? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Get Helped!!! by elotajohn1(m): 6:02pm On Jul 19, 2019
I don't know if here is the right platform to share this but I have to share it anyways!

The rate of unemployment, underemployment and loss Jobs that has taken over the Country in these recent years is so appalling. 'Frustration' key instigator of Ethnocentrism and tribal wars amongst us Nairalanders.(I may be wrong)
Nb: Not all are jobless

So I created this thread for us to decide to offer one another helps we can in our various States.

If you have work that you can get a Nairalander employee... Do it
If you can help in Small scale business.... Say it
If you can support travel plans.... Do it
If you can send someone to school... Say it
If you can provide accommodation.... Do it
If you support a career.... Say it

A lot of works are around us that we think it can help someone around but do sure it can if you can help out.

State your State of resident and say what you can do for someone around you!

If we believe we can lift people from menace of Joblessness

1 Like

Re: Get Helped!!! by Franklinjwhite: 9:36am On Jul 20, 2019
Name: Emmanue! Akpañ
My Intending help: I know of this platform in bet9ja that can generate good returns in a short time but requires huge capital, from 100k.. Now if I can get 9 people to contribute at least 10k, plus me, we are good to go..
I will include screenshots of earnings from my mentor.. For those interested, we can meet one-on-one if you reside in warri and it environs..
Contacts: zero seven zero six seven one two three one six nine
fxgingle@gmail.com

potential earning per month.. 100k
Re: Get Helped!!! by Franklinjwhite: 2:40pm On Jul 20, 2019
How do I add image.. I'm using the attachment option but its not working..

(1) (Reply)

Business Opportunity Of A Lifetime. Don't Miss This Opportunity / Keep Your Password Save. / Customer Service Personnel Wanted

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 8
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.