Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,544 members, 7,827,034 topics. Date: Tuesday, 14 May 2024 at 05:07 AM

Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria (61313 Views)

22 Soldiers Declared Wanted By Army For Running From Boko Haram / Kidnapped Female Corper Released From Boko Haram (Photo) / Buhari Missing As Trump Meets Bukola Saraki For US Africa Strategy Meeting (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by blesskewe(f): 10:25pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=goat22 post=80439752]

Anumanu bu onye choro ebezina[/quotek

I no be igbo abeg]
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by goat22: 10:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=blesskewe post=80439784][/quote]
Eko ni mi baje awon de patewa Donald trump wa
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
OctaviaNB:
Breaking: Trump meets One on One with victims of religious persecution, including a lady who escaped from Boko Haram in the Nigeria.

Watch Video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/07/trump-meets-one-on-one-with-lady-who.html?m=1

So who come do VISA for her?
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by Nobody: 10:42pm On Jul 19, 2019
[quote author=FuccaFuka post=80438743][/quote] grin grin
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by FarahAideed: 10:43pm On Jul 19, 2019
Biritiko:

This is the dumbest comment I’ve read online in a while .
You deserve a trophy for this

Can't be dumber than Buhari and his brain dead supporters

1 Like

Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by Enemyofpeace: 10:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
johnmartus:
Reported Buhari for what ?
for his I don't care attitude,the islamazation and rugalisation of Nigeria

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by Karemarealty288(m): 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
The woman will be profiled so as to get more local details of the whole situation.. There are things that are of common knowledge to the locals up north especially Christians concerning the present situation. Americans knows the sponsors of the insurgency in Nigeria. Time will tell.

1 Like

Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by stamapro(m): 11:14pm On Jul 19, 2019
Omo, see as all of them turn dey look the lady, I just dey imagine wetin dey go on their mind.
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by GMbuharii: 11:31pm On Jul 19, 2019
Talk about a sane country..
And again,her looks speaks volumes
undecided
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by olowococoa: 11:44pm On Jul 19, 2019
Let's ask ourselves one question,after she got escaped from boko haramu abi what is it called,how did she get to United State and meet with Trump?
If truly,they know nothing about boko haram itself abi she trek ni or na fly she take enter white house,how did she get the visa to enter US?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by johnmartus(m): 11:54pm On Jul 19, 2019
wink wink[quote author=immhotep post=80438741][/quote]

Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 12:20am On Jul 20, 2019
Biritiko:

This is the dumbest comment I’ve read online in a while .
You deserve a trophy for this
his comment makes sense in a way? If there were a higher authority that could intervene in Buhari's matter, wouldn't you report? Or are you satisfied with the current state of affairs in Nigeria?
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 12:21am On Jul 20, 2019
OctaviaNB:
Breaking: Trump meets One on One with victims of religious persecution, including a lady who escaped from Boko Haram in the Nigeria.

Watch Video: https://www.newsbroadcast.com.ng/2019/07/trump-meets-one-on-one-with-lady-who.html?m=1
And why did you have to post photos 4 times? Did we say we are blind?
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by 18wheeler: 1:14am On Jul 20, 2019
OctaviaNB:

How we were described... the Nigeria.
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by LordPsalm(m): 2:52am On Jul 20, 2019
Now this is my president
U can take ur Buhari
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by Biritiko: 5:39am On Jul 20, 2019
naturefellow:
his comment makes sense in a way? If there were a higher authority that could intervene in Buhari's matter, wouldn't you report? Or are you satisfied with the current state of affairs in Nigeria?
I’m not satisfied with what bad luck jonathief and his pdpigz looting crew did to our dear country
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by Hades2016(m): 6:06am On Jul 20, 2019
FarahAideed:
I hope she reported Buhari to him
guy no kee me with laugh abeg

1 Like

Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by bmos(m): 6:21am On Jul 20, 2019
OctaviaNB:
More

Whats she doing with trump? Why are they always seeking audience with Trump the bad mouther? He will only haul vitriols at them to go back to their dark continent
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by Nobody: 6:39am On Jul 20, 2019
johnmartus:
for ur gross stupidity in asking dis question, u know how careless and inept our president can be, u're now asking yeye question
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by Emeraldfynest(m): 6:41am On Jul 20, 2019
I just love the organization of the U.S, Gid's own country, I pray I also escape this shithole of a country someday too.

1 Like

Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by Emeraldfynest(m): 6:43am On Jul 20, 2019
jayextra:
She escaped d shithole grin
I won't mind escaping this shithole too one day to the U.S where things work, this is worthy to be called a leader.

1 Like

Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by naturefellow(m): 7:43am On Jul 20, 2019
Biritiko:

I’m not satisfied with what bad luck jonathief and his pdpigz looting crew did to our dear country
so Buhari's gross incompetence and insensitivity doesn't equate, or even surpass the effect of massive looting during GEJs regime?

Stop being a partisan citizen!
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by Boyooosa(m): 7:51am On Jul 20, 2019
This is what I tell people, trump knows about the lapses of our leaders and still went ahead to show love to the innocent poor girl but a typical Nigerian hater will prefer a poor innocent Fulani child to die inside the wilderness rearing cow....
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by jaggabban: 8:08am On Jul 20, 2019
FarahAideed:

For being a chronic failure sir
And Trump the pigs hero now do what
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by FearGodinall: 8:11am On Jul 20, 2019
johnmartus:
. For aiding and fanning religious hatred towards other religious, fulani supremacy and surpressing christians in Ngeria.
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by Moganajoe: 8:31am On Jul 20, 2019
FarahAideed:

Trump already has first class information about Buhari, even how he raped his daughter's friend (Aisha) and converted her to a wife.

1 Like

Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by Nobody: 9:15am On Jul 20, 2019
FarahAideed:
Hahahah funny u.I really hope so

1 Like

Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by follock007(m): 10:33am On Jul 20, 2019
trump is the only good looking person in this photo no offense but i am sure they are probably all brains
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by jessebig: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by jessebig: 1:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Trump Meets With A Lady Who Escaped From Boko Haram In Nigeria by follock007(m): 2:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
OctaviaNB:

trump is the only good looking person in this photo no offense but i am sure they are probably all brains

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Presidential: APC Wins Seyi Makinde's Polling Unit / CNN's Second Report On Lekki Shooting (Video) / How Shekau Raped And Made Me Pregnant For Him - Escapee Prisoner

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.