Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,550 members, 7,819,952 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 07:22 AM

Motunrayo Ajia: Covenant University CGPA 5.0, All Time Best Graduating Student - Education (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Motunrayo Ajia: Covenant University CGPA 5.0, All Time Best Graduating Student (50446 Views)

Why I Wrote UTME Again, Unizik’s Best-graduating Student Reveals / Motunrayo Afolayan: Olabisi Olaleye In Sex For Marks Accusation Scandal In OAU / Ahmed Bature, Nigerian Defence Academy Best Graduating Student (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Motunrayo Ajia: Covenant University CGPA 5.0, All Time Best Graduating Student by Youngsage: 12:27am On Jul 21, 2019
Realslimshady:

I said that because of people like you. The standards aren't the same

People like me? LOL.

What standards, ehn Re-read the second to the last paragraph in the post you quoted and see if your myopic self is making any sense at all.

People like you can't even hit a negative cgpa figure in the same environment yet come here to talk rubbish. Smh.
Re: Motunrayo Ajia: Covenant University CGPA 5.0, All Time Best Graduating Student by Blogfarms: 9:17am On Jul 21, 2019
Afi 7.0
Mires:

Sharrap. The most recent graduands of UI who are awaiting convocation by November, a young damsel of Computer Science graduated with a perfect CGPA of 7.0 of 7.0
Re: Motunrayo Ajia: Covenant University CGPA 5.0, All Time Best Graduating Student by Evangkatsoulis: 9:39am On Jul 21, 2019
Admitwithschola:

If you can send proof that you are a student, send proof of ALL your results till date, and agree that you will make a GPA of 4.50 and above in your 200 level and beyond, I can surprise you

You dey vex o.
Re: Motunrayo Ajia: Covenant University CGPA 5.0, All Time Best Graduating Student by Gerrard59(m): 4:04pm On Jul 21, 2019
CodeTemplar:
Good to know.

I don't think you and HigherEd need to stress yourself with folks who have refused to accept realities. A first class is a first class anywhere and there is nothing like "CU's first class is AAU's third class" as that is a very stoopid way to reason. If so, then AAU should be better than Imperial College where 44% of her graduating class in 2016 finished with a first class. These individuals are exceptional and should be celebrated not lampooned or denigrated. For someone to finish with a 5.0, it means the school has vetted the said individual thoroughly and no school will convocate anyone who does not deserves the scores.

It is also good to know that other schools are seeing what CU does by awarding grades to individuals they deserve and not the f00lish mentality of "A for God and C for the intelligent student". Special thanks to schools in the south west (CU, Unilag, UI and to an extent OAU) who believe individuals should be rewarded accordingly. Until schools in the east learn same, their alumni will never be rich (in prestige and network) as those in the west.

Congratulations to the lass and big thanks to Ayodele Dada for the introduction.

3 Likes

Re: Motunrayo Ajia: Covenant University CGPA 5.0, All Time Best Graduating Student by toprealman: 4:32pm On Jul 23, 2019
hakeem4:
i am really happy for motunrayo!

wow i am really shocked how she got A in some courses like 220 and thermodynamics grin when most of us were hoping of just passing
thermodynamics is not that hard. Good textbooks + the internet you guys now enjoy can put you through.
Re: Motunrayo Ajia: Covenant University CGPA 5.0, All Time Best Graduating Student by hakeem4(m): 5:12pm On Jul 23, 2019
toprealman:
thermodynamics is not that hard. Good textbooks + the internet you guys now enjoy can put you through.
i am done with school and I didn’t really use the thermodynamics cause I studied civil engineering

1 Like

Re: Motunrayo Ajia: Covenant University CGPA 5.0, All Time Best Graduating Student by Stargurl20(f): 6:02pm On Jul 25, 2019
mozzking:

im sorry if you think its bad belle, im just saying who all of you epp undecided

give me one reason to celebrate someone with first class
She's worth to b celebrated...for her dedication, sacrifices,hard work, discipline etc ....
Re: Motunrayo Ajia: Covenant University CGPA 5.0, All Time Best Graduating Student by chiefolododo(m): 6:12pm On Sep 05, 2019
kay7:

Product of magic center posting
your parents should be ashamed that they gave birth to you
Re: Motunrayo Ajia: Covenant University CGPA 5.0, All Time Best Graduating Student by RuggedSniper: 12:00pm On Nov 22, 2020
Omooba77:
Beauty and Brain: Slaying with incredible Academic Performance.

Motunrayo Ajia in the Department of Petroleum Engineering, College of Engineering, graduates today as the all time best graduating student at Covenant University with a CGPA of 5.0.

She broke the glass ceiling and set outstanding academic record in the University.

She is indeed the real “SLAY QUEEN” and G.O.A.T.

Congratulations Vicky! I’m very proud of you. I’m not surprised but would have been surprised if not so.

Keep soaring!!
Just reading this. I love when females excel in any career path! She ('Tunrayo) has to have a laser-targeted focus on a career in the S.T.E.M field. Cheers to all!

1 Share

Re: Motunrayo Ajia: Covenant University CGPA 5.0, All Time Best Graduating Student by LordIsaac(m): 4:02pm On Nov 22, 2020
wonder233:
Fake. Fake University. Had one so-called 1st class student from this same covenant university in my CDS group during NYSC, babe couldn't write a coherent article, only speaking through her nose with accent as if that substitutes for real intellect. Nigerian private universities where no real learning takes place.
Not Covenant brother... Not when you get first class... Not in Engineering!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Petrochemical Engineering, Is It A Nice Career / See Pic Of Bored Student Attending A Lecture At The University Of Ibadan In 1953 / Why Olusegun Kayode Bello Was Expelled From The Nigerian Law School - Management

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.