Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,449 members, 7,819,659 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:05 PM

Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 - Sports (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 (28108 Views)

CAF Withdraws AFCON 2019 Hosting Rights From Cameroon / Seychelles Vs Nigeria: AFCON 2019 Qualifier - 0 - 3 (Full Time) / Cameroon's Douala Stadium Artificial Grassfield For AFCON 2019 Stolen (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by nathaniel27(m): 10:32pm On Jul 19, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm happy that an Islamic Arab country won this tournament. It will teach we Christians a lesson not to underate and hate our Muslim brothers and their countries. Muslims are good people and we Christians have a lot of lessons to learn from their positivity and success in every endeavors of life sad
shutup you are a muslim

2 Likes

Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by Cymix: 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
kidap:
Today will be the end of AFCON 2019 which is held in Cairo, Egypt.

The final match is between the Senegal and Algeria which would be used to end the tournament.

Below are photos from the ceremony in Cairo.

Source: https://ngg.ng/2019/07/19/photos-from-the-closing-ceremony-of-afcon-2019/
Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by TBIZZY(m): 10:33pm On Jul 19, 2019
OTayobami:
Nawa so na north African country win this thing as i predicted before the tournament
what's North Africa again..., why the segregation?
Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by nototribalist: 10:34pm On Jul 19, 2019
GoTV:
sad Even though I'm a born again Christian, I'm happy that an Islamic Arab country won this tournament. It will teach we Christians a lesson not to underate and hate our Muslim brothers and their countries. Muslims are good people and we Christians have a lot of lessons to learn from their positivity and success in every endeavors of life sad
you sound daft, you Muslims don't have sense at all

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by wifeesnatcher(m): 10:35pm On Jul 19, 2019
GoTV:

so lying is part of what Qur'an and Islam taught you?

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by Nobody: 10:36pm On Jul 19, 2019
nototribalist:
you sound daft, you Muslims don't have sense at all

I'm not a Muslim. I'm a proud Christian believer like you
Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by Leonbonapart(m): 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
GoTV:
this headslammer again

Potential terror*st

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by nototribalist: 10:38pm On Jul 19, 2019
GoTV:

I'm not a Muslim. I'm a proud Christian believer like you
shut up
Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by Nobody: 10:40pm On Jul 19, 2019
nototribalist:
shut up

May the blood of Jesus Christ and blood of prophet Muhammad of Muslims forgive you
Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by Sissoko78: 10:47pm On Jul 19, 2019
I think say Nigeria don carry tropy ni fa
Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by samwash(m): 10:48pm On Jul 19, 2019
GoTV:

Why bring religion into this
Some nigerians are just too religious, tribalistic,ethnicity, racist,sentimental, emotional etc bigot into any matter of discussion.

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by Ladygenny: 10:52pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by MyKe02: 11:08pm On Jul 19, 2019
Wizklynd23:
Senegal 2 : 1 Algeria
Game over
u say??

1 Like

Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by PopeFlatino(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
The real loosers here are Liverpool fans grin

After Salah japah

Mane come fall

Mahrez na strong contender now oo
Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by OTayobami(m): 11:19pm On Jul 19, 2019
TBIZZY:
what's North Africa again..., why the segregation?

What is segregation again?.... I meant their football is better than ours
Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by Automatic3444(m): 12:03am On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=amiibaby post=80439823]Ok[/quote

grin
Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by Treasure17(m): 12:04am On Jul 20, 2019
GoTV:

Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by Usanga35: 12:54am On Jul 20, 2019
TBIZZY:
are you sure you're a Christian? Show me your forehead.
Are You Ok?...I want to use Ma....to shift ur womb...permit me...are u ok
Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by abdullahi45: 3:19am On Jul 20, 2019
GoTV:

I personally appreciate you for this compliment. The world would be a better place if we have more people with your amazing personality. #Say No to religious bigotry# smiley

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by dafeoroyo: 7:35am On Jul 20, 2019
tayo200:
nice one BTW where can I play FIFA/PES in Ado Ekiti?? I miss game

Adebayo Estate
Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by TBIZZY(m): 8:44am On Jul 20, 2019
Usanga35:
Are You Ok?...I want to use Ma....to shift ur womb...permit me...are u ok
Really??

Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by themanderon: 9:25am On Jul 20, 2019
Wantedmiller:
Nice one but the competition lacks vibes though.

Poor Publicity.....

Africans don't watch match.....

More than 3/4 of the population of Africa are hungry. Football is the last thing on their minds.
Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by themanderon: 9:28am On Jul 20, 2019
abdullahi45:

I personally appreciate you for this compliment. The world would be a better place if we have more people with your amazing personality. #Say No to religious bigotry# smiley

That guy is not a Christian. He actually goes about spamming every thread with his born again Christian HORSESHIT.
Re: Photos From The Closing Ceremony Of AFCON 2019 by ejemamaka: 1:35pm On Jul 20, 2019

(1) (2) (Reply)

List Of Invited Super Eagles Player For South Africa Match / Amaju Pinnick Visits Karl Ikeme At Christie Clinic In Manchester (Photos) / Crystal Palace Boss, Vieira Kicks Everton Fan During Pitch Invasion (Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 28
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.