Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,144 members, 7,815,011 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 04:39 AM

Reasons Why Nyemar Will Return Or Not - Sports - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Reasons Why Nyemar Will Return Or Not (414 Views)

Romelu Lukaku Will Return To Serie A' - The Striker's Agent Confirms / Again, Naomi Osaka Pulls Out Of Wimbledon But Will Return For The Olympics / Maurizio Sarri Reveals When Kepa Will Return To Starting XI (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Reasons Why Nyemar Will Return Or Not by Newsscores: 7:59pm On Jul 19, 2019
"Whether Messi is saying 'get me Neymar' or whether he's whispering 'before we sit down to negotiate, I want the front line reinforced with Neymar', the fact is: Messi wants Neymar back.

https://hezscore.com/reason-why-nyemar-will-return-or-will-not/

"He, [Luis] Suarez and Neymar - even though they're different characters - are very friendly. Messi found a partner that understood him technically, who served him and who created masses of space. The last time Barcelona won the treble, they had that 'MSN' up front.

"It's clear Messi believes his route back to the Champions League isn't just Neymar specifically, but more people supplying goals around him. Messi is saying 'if you want me to sign a new contract, first renew Neymar'."

PSG embarrassed Barca board
"These are two clubs that have got a degree of bad feeling between them. The boards don't get on particularly well, which stems from the fact a couple of seasons ago, this current board at the Camp Nou were embarrassed hugely by saying 'no way is Neymar leaving'. Embarrassment like that isn't easily forgotten.
https://hezscore.com/reason-why-nyemar-will-return-or-will-not/

Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu does not have a good relationship with his PSG counterparts, says Hunter
Barcelona president Josep Maria Bartomeu does not have a good relationship with his PSG counterparts, says Hunter
"Saying 'do Barcelona have the money?' doesn't get to the heart of the matter. Barcelona have spent with such frenzy - particularly in the amount paid for Coutinho - they needed to take a £50m loan to complete the buyout of Antoine Griezmann.

"Can they go and buy Neymar from Paris Saint-Germain? No. Paris Saint-Germain have said 'this is a €300m player' - well, no he's not, and Barcelona don't think that either. It's a stare down between the two clubs right now."

Which Barca players could be included in the deal?
"[Philippe] Coutinho is somebody I'm informed PSG do want. They are playing hard to get, but they do want Coutinho.

"PSG would like Ivan Rakitic, but he has made it clear to Barcelona 'I've got a big contract, I feel valued here, my family is happy - I'm staying'.

"[Ousmane] Dembele is somebody that Barcelona would trade because there's no starting place. But Dembele's saying 'I've got a long contract, I don't want to go'. So the list of players Barcelona are able to push on Paris Saint-Germain is shorter than they want.

www.hezscore.com
Re: Reasons Why Nyemar Will Return Or Not by Newsscores: 10:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
Re: Reasons Why Nyemar Will Return Or Not by Newsscores: 7:06am On Jul 20, 2019

(1) (Reply)

Anthony Femi Joshua MUST IMPROVE DEFENSIVELY! / Barca And PSG To Complete Neymar Deal Next Summer / Messi Vs Bayern Munich, One Of The Greatest Matches Of All Times.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.