Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,298 members, 7,822,485 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 11:46 AM

Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition (9601 Views)

Sports Festival’ll Not Disrupt Primary, Secondary Schools’ Academic Calendar / Lagos Set Their Schools Academic Calendar 2020/2021 |first To Third Term Dates / The Onitsha Students Representing Nigeria At World Pitch Academic Competition US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by TVTKOKO(m): 10:53am On Jul 20, 2019
johndoexxx:

Brownee aka afonjas don't know anything. Days of media propaganda as the most educated are over, now that we have online media. Notice they don't say they are the most educated anymore? Because other tribes now will attack them because they have seen enormous, consistent facts that they are no where near Igbos. It's Igbos, followed by Edo, then the Ijaws, Akwa-Cross, then North Central, even some North West before Afonjas. Last three WAEC, states like Nasarawa, even Kano were above 2 SW states. These people like to package themselves... if exposed, other tribes in Nigeria will be looking at them like this.
wow, so much hate cheesy cheesy
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by Nobody: 10:54am On Jul 20, 2019
TVTKOKO:
wow, so much hate cheesy cheesy

To afonja, truth = hate! May God help you!

3 Likes

Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by TVTKOKO(m): 10:55am On Jul 20, 2019
totit:

Waec can not be use for measuring education standard. I want to belief that's what you two uninformed villagers are referring to or using as a measure for overall education , stats? grin
exactly bro cheesy cheesy just leave them in their delusion
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by Paxie55: 10:55am On Jul 20, 2019
Wooow!! My alma mater!!!
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by TVTKOKO(m): 10:56am On Jul 20, 2019
johndoexxx:

To afonja, truth = hate! May God help you!
eeaasyy bro grin grin you're shouting too much your veins is coming out cheesy

1 Like

Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by totit: 11:00am On Jul 20, 2019
cowardafonja:

Oops....there you go! It's believe not belief. Fact is, majority of our so-called yoruba professors are just bloated bags like you. Stop trying to defend we, yorubas, cos you make us feel embarrassed.

What the heck is that " the opps " for ? Am I suppose to apply some sort of official English to pass my message on here, nairaland of all place, for that matter?
Now, answer me, olodo " where did you and that dunce got your stats from, waec? grin was it waec or not? grin
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by totit: 11:03am On Jul 20, 2019
TVTKOKO:
exactly bro cheesy cheesy just leave them in their delusion

Nairaland is breeding illiterates and men like kids. It is so disgusting to say the least, breh!
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by Baroba(m): 11:11am On Jul 20, 2019
Congratulations to the young women, legacies of Peter Obi.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by Dpharisee: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2019
Honor10:

[/b]Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlala, Dominique. why will this post not be removed from front page? When did bias towards Igbo start on nairaland?

I click on the thread "SW governors says northerners should not leave" could you believe all post that reason with the action of the governors, including posts that tell others to leave Yoruba alone were deleted and those that castigate the governor's action majorly from the Igbos were left on the first page.

Seun, are you still sure u are the owner of this forum or you have sold it to your Igbo moderators. Nairaland now is Anti-yoruba, all post against yoruba will be left and those attempt to defend her will be deleted.

You can attempt to delete this post as usual, but I can tell you, this forum will soon expired, if your moderators continuing running this site this way [b]

Kai Yaro, na wetin I dey talk? undecided

1 Like

Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by RemiOAjayi: 11:30am On Jul 20, 2019
Herdsmenson:
if you want to compete worldwide then agitate for Yoruba country..

90% of Yoruba hate the prospect of getting there Own country because the "Fulani's" won't allow them, the Yorubas feed on southern minorities resources to power their region.

Yorubas I've met are the most ignorant people I've ever seen. Yahoo Yahoo is the new job for them. Ritual is like their birth right, very lazy people

When I said u are uninformed, u just proved me right with your senseless comment. U did not need to have your country to complete on global stage. Wole Soyinka won prize in 1986, do Yoruba have her country?
We ( Yorubas ) are not bigots , we know our strength and weakness, we don't embark on suicide mission as someone did many years ago. We would have our Odua Republic effortlessly.. just keep watching

2 Likes

Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by majamajic(m): 11:36am On Jul 20, 2019
Honor10:

[/b]Mynd44, Seun, lalasticlala, Dominique. why will this post not be removed from front page? When did bias towards Igbo start on nairaland?

I click on the thread "SW governors says northerners should not leave" could you believe all post that reason with the action of the governors, including posts that tell others to leave Yoruba alone were deleted and those that castigate the governor's action majorly from the Igbos were left on the first page.

Seun, are you still sure u are the owner of this forum or you have sold it to your Igbo moderators. Nairaland now is Anti-yoruba, all post against yoruba will be left and those attempt to defend her will be deleted.

You can attempt to delete this post as usual, but I can tell you, this forum will soon expired, if your moderators continuing running this site this way [b]

u wan carry am for head now

face your work oo
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by cowardafonja: 11:39am On Jul 20, 2019
totit:

What the heck is that " the opps " for ? Am I suppose to apply some sort of official English to pass my message on here, nairaland of please, for that matter?
Now, answer me, olodo " what did you and that dunce like you used as your stats to come to that dunce conclusion, waec? grin was it waec or not? grin

grin grin I thought it would be one-off but happening repeatedly shows what an illiterate you are. You type terrible English for which I can't engage you for any reason.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by Infinityk: 11:48am On Jul 20, 2019
johndoexxx:

Brownee aka afonjas don't know anything. Days of media propaganda as the most educated are over, now that we have online media. Notice they don't say they are the most educated anymore? Because other tribes now will attack them because they have seen enormous, consistent facts that they are no where near Igbos. It's Igbos, followed by Edo, Deltans, then the Ijaws, Akwa-Cross, then North Central, even some North West before Afonjas. Last three WAEC, states like Nasarawa, even Kano were above 2 SW states. These people like to package themselves... if exposed, other tribes in Nigeria will be looking at them like this.
Please I'm a Yoruba person
I want to ask u a question
Base on d answer u give me, I will know d kind of person u are

Are u using waec as a means of intelligence in Nigeria

Please all I'm expecting is yes or no
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by mechanics(m): 11:49am On Jul 20, 2019
Congrats to them.

1 Like

Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by totit: 12:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
cowardafonja:

grin grin I thought it would be one-off but happening repeatedly shows what an illiterate you are. You type terrible English for which I can't engage you for any reason.

The fact that I didn't cross-checked my mention doest make me an illiterate like you and that dunce,abeg. grin
Keeping running about like a hopeless chicken (hiding under insult) about to be slaughtered.

Is that your answer ? What a typical troll with nothing upstairs.

Answer the damn question " where did you draw your aba stats, Waec? I know shame won't let you answer that question. cheesy

Continue with your insults as if that will rescue you from the embarrassment you are inflicting on yourself.

What a dunce of a thing grin Absolutely nothing upstairs. Shame!!! grin
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by Ijawwomaninoyo: 1:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
Congratulations to them.

When Ondo students won some days back, children of hate were all over the place asking for proof and insulting people congratulating them.
Nobody is asking questions before congratulating this ones now.

Some people need help concerning hate!
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by lexxwiz(m): 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
All i can say is "PETER OBi". Dude is on a different level of intelligent.. Results are speaking for itself.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by SaturnNick(m): 1:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Private school and you are calling govt here.... Shior!
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by Nobody: 3:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
totit:

Waec can not be use for measuring education standard. I want to belief that's what you two uninformed villagers are referring to or using as a measure for overall education , stats? grin

You just proved the person you mentioned right by this shallow comment!

The competition was ANCOPPS School academic competition and had nothing to do with WAEC which the SE still smothers the SW in terms of performance.

You sw people always call others what you really are...you are the one "uninformed" by failure to read and comprehend the entire article and the comment you mentioned.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by totit: 3:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
prince3009:

You just proved the person you mentioned right by this shallow comment!

The competition was ANCOPPS School academic competition and had nothing to do with WAEC which the SE still smothers the SW in terms of performance.

You sw people always call others what you really are...you are the one "uninformed" by failure to read and comprehend the entire article and the comment you mentioned.

Oh really, was the so called " competition and her winner " a yardstick for education statistics? Mind you, it wasn't about waec or whatever that you thought nor about the thread. If you are lost stroll up and check up the quote I replied to. cheesy

Just answer that simple question or get off my mention. cheesy
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by Nobody: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
totit:

Oh really, was the so called " competition and her winner " a yardstick for education statistics? Mind you, it wasn't about waec or whatever that you thought nor about the thread. If you are lost stroll up and check up the quote I replied to. cheesy

Just answer that simple question or get off my mention. cheesy

Continue to yap all you want!

But the truth still remains that when it comes to education whether it has to do with debates, exams, science fairs etc...Anambra in particular and the South East in general will remain on the top.

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by totit: 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
prince3009:

Continue to yap all you want!

But the truth still remains that when it comes to education whether it has to do with debates, exams, science fairs etc...Anambra in particular and the South East in general will remain on the top.

Prove it or just keep quiet abeg. I don't have time for this nonsense and aba stats.

What nonsense. grin
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by stasius: 5:35pm On Jul 20, 2019
Peter Obi's return of schools to mission is one of the best thing to happen in Anambra state education sector!!!

THE RESULTS ARE OBVIOUS!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by Ipisi(m): 5:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

Pls do not advise the tribal bigot , they do not learn until they destroy themselves, they keep competing with a tribe that do not notice they are there

The painful thing about this Yoruba tribe is that they keep deceiving and lying to themselves

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by Ipisi(m): 5:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

U guys are uninformed! The competition is against the world not just Yoruba , the Yoruba tribe which I belong do not compete with Igbo, our focus is global, the world at large. U feel satisfied once u are able to beat Yoruba in a competition even if ur performance is awful. The world doesn't trade anymore in tribal sentiment that cannot put food on ur table .

The painful thing about this Yoruba tribe is that they keep deceiving and lying to themselves..

Who on earth told you that you're even recognized in the world.... except that all the murders being committed in London and Britain nowadays are by you people...

Spits..

1 Like

Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by RemiOAjayi: 10:20pm On Jul 20, 2019
[quote author=Ipisi post=80462834]

The painful thing about this Yoruba tribe is that they keep deceiving and lying to themselves..

Who on earth told you that you're even recognized in the world.... except that all the murders being committed in London and Britain nowadays are by you people...

Spits..

It's clear that u will develop BP over Yoruba issue, why should our problem bother ? U guys always think u are smart but u are not , u cannot bully us to help u achieve ur Biafra, if u think u can go ahead but I bet u we 1000 miles ahead of u guys whether u like it or not.

When we are ready to go when our plans are perfected. U guys will see it. As for if we are recognised in the world this is my response to u.

The only language recognised from West Africa in UK to join police is Yoruba. Go and do more research.

The only black man appointed by USA president to join his economic team is a Yoruba man Ogunlesi. Yet ur unrefined mind insult a whole race .

Shior.... What I hate most is to share the same country with the likes of u guys .
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by blunt(m): 11:56pm On Jul 20, 2019
All the five schools mentioned here are Catholic schools, I am a proud product of the same system.....This is the best time for the government to return schools back to mission is now!!!
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by Ipisi(m): 1:17am On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=RemiOAjayi post=80470344][/quote]

It's either you're suffering from low self-esteem, inferiority complex or worst still from myopic thinking..

So UK & US are now Yoruba safe heaven? Mental slavery

When the likes of Emeka Anyaoku , Ndidi Okereke, soludo, etc were busy controlling and setting the pace for the economy of Africa and the world to follow..

But you guys are busy running to your colonial masters to be spoon fed ...

Tufiakwa...

Spits again...

You people deserve this

Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by RemiOAjayi: 2:00pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=Ipisi post=80473738]

It's either you're suffering from low self-esteem, inferiority complex or worst still from myopic thinking..

So UK & US are now Yoruba safe heaven? Mental slavery

When the likes of Emeka Anyaoku , Ndidi Okereke, soludo, etc were busy controlling and setting the pace for the economy of Africa and the world to follow..

But you guys are busy running to your colonial masters to be spoon fed ...

Tufiakwa...

Spits again...

You people deserve this

If I tell that ur sense of reasoning is defective by default u are always proving me right!

Tell me invention coming from your superior race as u claimed ? Who was Soludo until Obj made him something? Is Ndide Okereke a gala seller ? As his name does not ring a bell, is Emeka an economist or an employee of interswitch ?

U just proved to be a dullard to bring this quark in the same level with Ogunlesi, let me increase ur BP, AFDB president is a Yoruba man . Do you also know that he holds a noble prize ? The two noble prize for this country belong to one region.

You guys are the ones suffering from low self esteem and is the reason u sing tribal song all the times.

Get back to me let me life difficult for u. Dullard
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by Ipisi(m): 4:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
[quote author=RemiOAjayi post=80486254][/quote]

Once an Afonja always an Afonja...

I purposely left out Ngozi Okonji Iweala, who made our economy booming and also made World Bank better

Look at your stinking self...

Common to manage Nigeria's economy, that b*tch Adeosun (abi na 'Duduosun' ) plunged us into recession ...

You Afonjas have very low IQ ... bunch of hegoats

Take a look at your stupid ogunlesi. ...

He can't even hold a job because Trump knows he's Will plung America into recession just like Adeosun did to Nigeria....

Seriously you guys are cursed forever until you apologize to us igbos for backstabbing and betraying us ...

After all we did and still doing for you guys..

Spits again...

If I spit for you again eeeeehhhhh....

I will send Amadioha ...

Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by RemiOAjayi: 8:19pm On Jul 21, 2019
Ipisi:

Once an Afonja always an Afonja...

I purposely left out Ngozi Okonji Iweala, who made our economy booming and also made World Bank better

Look at your stinking self...

Common to manage Nigeria's economy, that b*tch Adeosun (abi na 'Duduosun' ) plunged us into recession ...

You Afonjas have very low IQ ... bunch of hegoats

Take a look at your stupid ogunlesi. ...

He can't even hold a job because Trump knows he's Will plung America into recession just like Adeosun did to Nigeria....

Seriously you guys are cursed forever until you apologize to us igbos for backstabbing and betraying us ...

After all we did and still doing for you guys..

Spits again...

If I spit for you again eeeeehhhhh....

I will send Amadioha ...

U are a low life and u never disappointed each time u make comments, it was ur aunty that mismanaged the economy that Adeosun helped to bring back from recession, the facts are there except that u guys are allergies to the truth. Sometimes I wonder u are related to Satan because is another being that cannot speak truth as well.

Under who's watch did NNPC 20 billion dollars disappeared ? Under who did Disiane stole so much ? How many roads constructed under aunty okonjo( although I have respect for her but idiot like u will always make us indirectly insult worthy leaders of our country), how many source of revenue did she open for Government ? Do you know that she was already borrowing money to pay workers as at Dec 2014?

Adeosun came with wilstle blowing policy, she created stamp duties for government, many roads construction on going nationwide yet bitterness coming from ur dislike for Yoruba race who rescued ur entire nation from hunger cannot let u see it.

Pls mention one thing that Igbo has done for Yoruba race and I have countless list of what we have done for ingrates like u guys ( my sincere apologies to those who are human beings among u those I have benefited from but idiot like u is making me to offend ),

Do you know a Yoruba man developed ur alphabetical order for u ? Go and ask Google is there. The same man thought u people how to plant seeds so that u can grow food ( read history it would enlighten you )

U have always doing catch-up with us right from the word go, we have always been a pace setter for u guys , more than 70% of your wealth is from Yoruba land yet idiot like u will come online and insult entire race you are such a dullard

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elizade University: At Ilara, Mokin (Ondo) / "Classy Facts" Picture Series / Nnamdi Ikemefuna Says Olakunle Churchill Inspired Him To Offer Scholarships

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 69
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.