Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,412 members, 7,822,920 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 07:26 PM

Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition - Education (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition (9602 Views)

Sports Festival’ll Not Disrupt Primary, Secondary Schools’ Academic Calendar / Lagos Set Their Schools Academic Calendar 2020/2021 |first To Third Term Dates / The Onitsha Students Representing Nigeria At World Pitch Academic Competition US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by Ipisi(m): 9:36pm On Jul 21, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

U are a low life and u never disappointed each time u make comments, it was ur aunty that mismanaged the economy that Adeosun helped to bring back from recession, the facts are there except that u guys are allergies to the truth. Sometimes I wonder u are related to Satan because is another being that cannot speak truth as well.

Under who's watch did NNPC 20 billion dollars disappeared ? Under who did Disiane stole so much ? How many roads constructed under aunty okonjo( although I have respect for her but idiot like u will always make us indirectly insult worthy leaders of our country), how many source of revenue did she open for Government ? Do you know that she was already borrowing money to pay workers as at Dec 2014?

Adeosun came with wilstle blowing policy, she created stamp duties for government, many roads construction on going nationwide yet bitterness coming from ur dislike for Yoruba race who rescued ur entire nation from hunger cannot let u see it.

Pls mention one thing that Igbo has done for Yoruba race and I have countless list of what we have done for ingrates like u guys ( my sincere apologies to those who are human beings among u those I have benefited from but idiot like u is making me to offend ),

Do you know a Yoruba man developed ur alphabetical order for u ? Go and ask Google is there. The same man thought u people how to plant seeds so that u can grow food ( read history it would enlighten you )

U have always doing catch-up with us right from the word go, we have always been a pace setter for u guys , more than 70% of your wealth is from Yoruba land yet idiot like u will come online and insult entire race you are such a dullard

Eiyahhh.... I know it will boil down to this... wailing wailers set of people...

Your stupid Ogunlesi has disappointed you..

Now you're talking about that old b*tch and LovePeddler Adeosun, who was overwhelmed and can't even handle the job which she resigned (just because she stupidly forged her NYSC certificate ) without achieving nothing.

You see why an igbo is naturally ahead of all tribes in Nigeria and Africa.
Nobody can stand us in this country not to talk of backstabbers afonjas like you people...

I wonder why A low IQ and monkeylooking man like Tinubu is holding all you guys destinies in Yoruba..

That's why Afonja kakanmfo placed a curse on you guys...(I pity all of you becoz nothing good will ever come out of Yoruba land) all of you are Bunch of saboteurs, backstabbers, dirty and smelling generation..

We came to Lagos and developed it for you...and still spoonfeeding your a*s

I know how many Yoruba people under my payroll and their families I'm feeding directly or indirectly from my company.
And you're here biting the fingers that's feeding you

Nah Ogun go kill you there... ungrateful ingrate like you

Bring it on!!
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by Stupidmodes: 11:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
totit:

Waec can not be use for measuring education standard. I want to belief that's what you two uninformed villagers are referring to or using as a measure for overall education , stats? grin
Your inability to differentiate between the noun and verb form of the emboldened word is still a pointer to the abysmally poor level of education in the southwest. I won't be surprise if you are a graduate over there. Head hervester.
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by totit: 12:30am On Jul 22, 2019
[s]
Stupidmodes:

Your inability to differentiate between the noun and verb form of the emboldened word is still a pointer to the abysmally poor level of education in the southwest. I won't be surprise if you are a graduate over there. Head hervester.
[/s]

Obviously , this one is frustrated a look at his moniker is confirmation to that.

What's the use of your education when you can not reason logically , talking about you?
Oga " stupidM " this is nairaland and my message is passed already which are facts and confirmed. Oga , go pro go and die jor cheesy
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by RemiOAjayi: 4:35pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ipisi:

Eiyahhh.... I know it will boil down to this... wailing wailers set of people...

Your stupid Ogunlesi has disappointed you..

Now you're talking about that old b*tch and LovePeddler Adeosun, who was overwhelmed and can't even handle the job which she resigned (just because she stupidly forged her NYSC certificate ) without achieving nothing.

You see why an igbo is naturally ahead of all tribes in Nigeria and Africa.
Nobody can stand us in this country not to talk of backstabbers afonjas like you people...

I wonder why A low IQ and monkeylooking man like Tinubu is holding all you guys destinies in Yoruba..

That's why Afonja kakanmfo placed a curse on you guys...(I pity all of you becoz nothing good will ever come out of Yoruba land) all of you are Bunch of saboteurs, backstabbers, dirty and smelling generation..

We came to Lagos and developed it for you...and still spoonfeeding your a*s

I know how many Yoruba people under my payroll and their families I'm feeding directly or indirectly from my company.
And you're here biting the fingers that's feeding you

Nah Ogun go kill you there... ungrateful ingrate like you

Bring it on!!

U seem to low in IQ for me to engage u, I place before u facts and u are here ranting and making no points at all. Yorubas on your payroll in our land or your land ?

Ask your fathers after ur returned from ur suicide mission we gave u accommodation for free , stupid ingrate always claiming superiority over another tribe is clearly a sign of I inferiority complex , how many times have u heard the British or Germans claiming such senseless stuff.

Just as every human being has strength and weakness is same with race , we have our strength and weaknesses but one uninformed crude could come here and make stupid assertion. U belong to bush olodo dullard
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by Ipisi(m): 5:57pm On Jul 22, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

U seem to low in IQ for me to engage u, I place before u facts and u are here ranting and making no points at all. Yorubas on your payroll in our land or your land ?

Ask your fathers after ur returned from ur suicide mission we gave u accommodation for free , stupid ingrate always claiming superiority over another tribe is clearly a sign of I inferiority complex , how many times have u heard the British or Germans claiming such senseless stuff.

Just as every human being has strength and weakness is same with race , we have our strength and weaknesses but one uninformed crude could come here and make stupid assertion. U belong to bush olodo dullard

My friend shut your dirty trap... you've not presented any useless facts to the best of my knowledge..

The only policy saving this government today is the establishment of TSA which was the solution provided by Ngozi Okonji-Iweala and was implemented by GEJ..

All the things and policies this present stupid government is doing was borrowed from the past government of GEJ... and they can't even implement it

See as Our economy is in shambles 'coz of Adeosun.. If I were you , I should be telling Bubu to go look for an Igbo man like Soludo to head his economic team and put this country right back on track...

So Aside from your stupid worthless Ogunlesi and clueless Adeosun, you don't have any other mumu Yoruba person mind?

See why I said you Yoruba people are cursed ?? Simple critical nd analytical thinking you can't.

Common to engage in a reasonable discussion you can't...

Eiyahhhh... You need to come and take some class lessons from me . That's if your stupid pride and backbiting will allow you to think straight forward
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by RemiOAjayi: 9:11pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ipisi:

My friend shut your dirty trap... you've not presented any useless facts to the best of my knowledge..

The only policy saving this government today is the establishment of TSA which was the solution provided by Ngozi Okonji-Iweala and was implemented by GEJ..

All the things and policies this present stupid government is doing was borrowed from the past government of GEJ... and they can't even implement it

See as Our economy is in shambles 'coz of Adeosun.. If I were you , I should be telling Bubu to go look for an Igbo man like Soludo to head his economic team and put this country right back on track...

So Aside from your stupid worthless Ogunlesi and clueless Adeosun, you don't have any other mumu Yoruba person mind?

See why I said you Yoruba people are cursed ?? Simple critical nd analytical thinking you can't.

Common to engage in a reasonable discussion you can't...

Eiyahhhh... You need to come and take some class lessons from me . That's if your stupid pride and backbiting will allow you to think straight forward

U need help seriously u need one badly! See the nonsense u vomit u call analysis? Only that I cannot blame God making us to share the same country with slowpoke like u and ur likes.

Lies and u guys are the same , u must have been a descendant of Satan because he is the one that cannot say the truth. Imagine u saying Okonjo implement TSA?
I give up on u, u are irredeemable
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by Ipisi(m): 9:36pm On Jul 22, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

U need help seriously u need one badly! See the nonsense u vomit u call analysis? Only that I cannot blame God making us to share the same country with slowpoke like u and ur likes.

Lies and u guys are the same , u must have been a descendant of Satan because he is the one that cannot say the truth. Imagine u saying Okonjo implement TSA?
I give up on u, u are irredeemable

If you tell me one good thing from Yoruba then we can talk... senseless hegoat

It's clear that I'm engaging a kid like you....But if it means stooping down so low to educate a kid like you, I Will be very happy that you've learnt a thing or two from me...You can't make any meaningful point...(Disgusting) yet if you see kids like you from Anambra making this so-called zoo country Nigeria proud, you can't simply appreciate and respect them bcoz you're jealous, embittered and envious ... useless afonja fools

Which of course I still maintain that Yoruba people are under a severe curse.

If you're not scared of suffering then your useless OPC abgbero and paedophile afenifere should support and Give us Biafra... but no . You guys are so lazy and scared of what will become of your cursed generation and lands after we leave you with your new colonial masters (Fulani Herdsmen) in the zoo.

Each time I see a Yoruba , I feel serious pity for them psychologically 'coz you guys are clearly disillusioned and confused about life and what you really want...

Goshhh!!!

I feel like vomiting whenever I see you guys... very dirty and always smelling.

Lemme not even talk about your girls ( except if you want me to) grin
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by RemiOAjayi: 10:59pm On Jul 22, 2019
Ipisi:

If you tell me one good thing from Yoruba then we can talk... senseless hegoat

It's clear that I'm engaging a kid like you....But if it means stooping down so low to educate a kid like you, I Will be very happy that you've learnt a thing or two from me...You can't make any meaningful point...(Disgusting) yet if you see kids like you from Anambra making this so-called zoo country Nigeria proud, you can't simply appreciate and respect them bcoz you're jealous, embittered and envious ... useless afonja fools

Which of course I still maintain that Yoruba people are under a severe curse.

If you're not scared of suffering then your useless OPC abgbero and paedophile afenifere should support and Give us Biafra... but no . You guys are so lazy and scared of what will become of your cursed generation and lands after we leave you with your new colonial masters (Fulani Herdsmen) in the zoo.

Each time I see a Yoruba , I feel serious pity for them psychologically 'coz you guys are clearly disillusioned and confused about life and what you really want...

Goshhh!!!

I feel like vomiting whenever I see you guys... very dirty and always smelling.

Lemme not even talk about your girls ( except if you want me to) grin

Can u Carefully go tru the nonsense u wrote here and u will agree with me that u need urgent attention. Pls ask ur labour to pls put an eye on u should just run to market place unclad.

U need urgent attention pls abeg pls see a doctor
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by Ipisi(m): 12:35am On Jul 23, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

Can u Carefully go tru the nonsense u wrote here and u will agree with me that u need urgent attention. Pls ask ur labour to pls put an eye on u should just run to market place unclad.

U need urgent attention pls abeg pls see a doctor

Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

Now it's clear nobody has monopoly of unnecessary ranting and madness...

Next time you see Igbo progressing , stop backstabbing or backbiting them because you're an inferior homosapiens.

Bend down, be a good learner and follower
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by RemiOAjayi: 6:47am On Jul 23, 2019
Ipisi:

Attention! Attention!! Attention!!!

Now it's clear nobody has monopoly of unnecessary ranting and madness...

Next time you see Igbo progressing , stop backstabbing or backbiting them because you're an inferior homosapiens.

Bend down, be a good learner and follower

See a doctor pls is urgently needed for u
Re: Anambra Wins ANCOPPS Schools Academic Competition by Ipisi(m): 6:50pm On Jul 23, 2019
RemiOAjayi:

See a doctor pls is urgently needed for u

"Until the lion learns to write its own tale, the story of the hunt will always glorify the hunter"

- Chinua Achebe

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Elizade University: At Ilara, Mokin (Ondo) / "Classy Facts" Picture Series / Please How Do I Retrieve My NECO Exam Number?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 46
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.