Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,741 members, 7,817,047 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:58 AM

Please I Need Advice. - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Please I Need Advice. (452 Views)

Is Uber/taxify Still Booming Like Before? I Need Advice. / Please, I Really Need Advice!!! / I Want To Start Selling Snacks In A School. Need Advice (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Please I Need Advice. by Daewang: 9:00pm On Jul 19, 2019
I have a friend who studied Estate management but due to the state of the economy has not been able earn a sufficient amount of money. It has gotten so bad that my friend is thinking of relocating out of the country.
The person involved has 2 million Naira and is thinking of legitimate businesses which he can get involved in before he gives up and starts looking for how to leave the country.

Left to me i would advise him to try and leave Nigeria but the person wants to give it another shot. Please I would greatly appreciate your opinions on any viable business idea that someone can start with 2 million Naira capital in Nigeria of today.
Thank you very much.
Re: Please I Need Advice. by idomalord: 12:14am On Jul 20, 2019
Pamm the money
Re: Please I Need Advice. by Daewang: 12:22am On Jul 20, 2019
idomalord:
Pamm the money

What?

1 Like

Re: Please I Need Advice. by dingbang(m): 12:25am On Jul 20, 2019
You can't just go into business and expect to make mad profits within a short period.
Re: Please I Need Advice. by Daewang: 1:47am On Jul 20, 2019
dingbang:
You can't just go into business and expect to make mad profits within a short period.

Just something that can bring in some money.
Re: Please I Need Advice. by VillagePipu: 2:45am On Jul 20, 2019
How did he get 2M?

Why not be innovative in that field and get more money?
Re: Please I Need Advice. by Daewang: 7:51am On Jul 20, 2019
VillagePipu:
How did he get 2M?

Why not be innovative in that field and get more money?

It was a one time contract.
Re: Please I Need Advice. by Donmoscojaja(m): 9:21am On Jul 20, 2019
any of these Biz: IM, Affiliate marketing, Importation
Re: Please I Need Advice. by Daewang: 9:48am On Jul 20, 2019
Donmoscojaja:
any of these Biz: IM, Affiliate marketing, Importation

What is IM?
Re: Please I Need Advice. by idomalord: 12:27am On Jul 22, 2019
Daewang:

What?

Google it
Re: Please I Need Advice. by Daewang: 11:16am On Jul 22, 2019
Kenni700:
We are manufacturers of unique teaching aids in Lagos.

Your friend can become our distributor and make up to 40% to 50% of that 2m distributing our products.
And if he chooses to distribute in Lagos and Ogun,be sure he won't be thinking of traveling abroad again because he will be too busy in the market place.

We will give him support and direct him to contact markets.As manufacturers,we don't sell directly to schools or bookshops....our distributor does.

Please I'll need your number.

(1) (Reply)

If You Have Bitcoin Wallet, Come In!!! / Guaranteed Way To Make Money Daily In Your Pyjamas From Home / 45,000 Litres Mack Truck For Sale 4.5 Million Naira @ PHC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.