Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,167,270 members, 7,867,715 topics. Date: Friday, 21 June 2024 at 10:17 PM

Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) - Sports (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Entertainment / Sports / Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) (36870 Views)

Egypt To Host 2019 AFCON / CAF Announce Host For 2019 AFCON After Stripping Off Cameroon / Nigeria Vs Libya, 2019 AFCON Qualifier (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 2:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
BIXYBABE:
u also need 2 show me d video where muhammad is doing so
Can you show us the video where Jesus. sorry, even Paul did praise and worship
Re: Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) by Khaleell001(m): 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
nnokwa042:
so you people copied from our old testament? grin

He is showing you what you people have refused to acknowledge.
Bowing and prostrating is an act of worship.
Not clapping, closing the eyes, praise and worship and musicals none which Jesus did nor Paul.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) by akdjr(m): 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Am I the only one that don't regard Algeria, Tunisia, Egypt and Morocco as Africans.

1 Like

Re: Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) by Nobody: 3:30pm On Jul 20, 2019
TechCapon:
Mtchewwwwwww must we bring religion into everything? Ordinary afcon that's not even sweet with the empty stadium everywhere. I enjoyed the female world cup even more

The country is 95% Muslim.
That's why.
Besides have not been seeing players who point their hand on their forehead n shoulders wen about to enter as sub?That's their own way and sign for their own religion.Be tolerant bro

1 Like

Re: Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
nnokwa042:
no the religion is not one christians dont know who mohamed or whatever his name is ,a muslim who kill a christian shall inherit 72 virgins,so you see muslim heaven is different from chriatian heaven only that muslim will enjoy nacking more in their own heaven imagine one man 72 virgins

Even Jews don know who Jesus is! And some claim he was born out of wedlock!

Abeg where did you see that quote about a Muslim killing Christian will have 72 Virgins? It must be from a Journalist or your pastor.

Anyways stop spreading fake news. Know and grab the truth and let the truth set you free!

2 Likes

Re: Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
Khaleell001:

I ask; what is wrong in acquiring 72 virgins?

What is wrong with that?

Sometimes some of you talk like you've being programmed to say rubbish.
If you don't accept that one will enjoy 72 virgins how is that our business?

You people who are yet to tell us if "God"(Jesus Christ) was given birth to by a human(Mary) and all the confusion embedded in your religion are opening their facial orifice to spite those who understand Jesus Christ better than they do.
oga go and enjoy your 72 virgins plus 4 wives your permitated to marry here on earth so you now ve total of 76 ponyor to nack more grease to your cucumber grin grin grin i want to convert so now osama dey enjoy 72 virgins?
Re: Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) by nnokwa042(m): 3:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
Rashduct4luv:

Even Jews don know who Jesus is! And some claim he was born out of wedlock!

Abeg where did you see that quote about a Muslim killing Christian will have 72 Virgins? It must be from a Journalist or your pastor.

Anyways stop spreading fake news. Know and grab the truth and let the truth set you free!
can a christian worship in open church in saudi arabia?no way. just like northern nigeria
Re: Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) by merits(m): 4:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
Paperwhite:
shocked Headslammers!
Yes,thank you we love it like that.if it pain you go and drink sni.per for your headache.

2 Likes

Re: Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) by TheRealOwner(m): 5:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
ReachHard:

walahi broda...like Messi like Salah like Mané... gang of international underachievers cheesy
Lol. Van Diyk seff
Re: Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) by Situation001(m): 5:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Tajbol4splend:

Igbo Christian will be appalled
flat headed white artist worshippers..

1 Like

Re: Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) by ReachHard: 6:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
TheRealOwner:
Lol. Van Diyk seff
as innn.... The list dey swell like garri ijebu
Re: Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) by Abiboss: 6:57pm On Jul 20, 2019
TechCapon:
Mtchewwwwwww must we bring religion into everything? Ordinary afcon that's not even sweet with the empty stadium everywhere. I enjoyed the female world cup even more

What of ezenwa that use to carry rosary around on the pitch undecided
Re: Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) by Exodora: 9:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Why is number 7 looking like Drake abi my eyes is disturbing me ni.
Re: Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) by Rashduct4luv(m): 7:12am On Jul 21, 2019
nnokwa042:
can a christian worship in open church in saudi arabia?no way. just like northern nigeria

Do you have a verse where Jesus worshipped in open Church in Israel during his time? Give the name of the church please?

Saudi Arabia is an Islamic country having less than 10% non-muslims. They use Islamic laws. Do you have a Christian country as such with Christian laws?
Re: Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) by thaoriginator: 8:39am On Jul 21, 2019
Sukakma:
You're the fool here..i said some people are attributing their victory due to the sujood..wawa banza..
kutumar
Re: Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) by Sukakma(m): 12:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
thaoriginator:
kutumar
Buroubanka
Re: Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) by thaoriginator: 5:34pm On Jul 21, 2019
Sukakma:
Buroubanka
BuruBarca! BuruManU! BuruChelsea!

1 Like

Re: Moment Algeria Won 2019 AFCON, Players Bow And Pray (Photos) by Sukakma(m): 6:58pm On Jul 21, 2019
thaoriginator:
BuruBarca! BuruManU! BuruChelsea!
hhh..funny dude

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Do Gotv Play Live EPL Matches? / Yaya Toure Sent Off After 10 Seconds Of Final Football Match In China (Photos) / Alphonso Davies: I Wanted Messi's Shirt But He Was A Little Bit Upset

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.