Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,766 members, 7,824,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 05:05 AM

DIALOGUE: Bandits commanders ceasefire, suspend attacks In Zamfara - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / DIALOGUE: Bandits commanders ceasefire, suspend attacks In Zamfara (12184 Views)

What Bandits’ Commanders Told Me In Zamfara Forests – Sheik Gumi / Abubakar Shekau Reaching Out To Mediators For Ceasefire / Survivor Of APC Attacks In Ilorin Breaks Down In Tears In Front Of Saraki (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: DIALOGUE: Bandits commanders ceasefire, suspend attacks In Zamfara by Quorax: 2:44pm On Jul 20, 2019
Olukat:
So they knew the BANDITS all these years? shocked shocked
bros, seems u do not yet know the country you reside in. Even bokoharam, dem know.
If Nigeria divide today bokoharam will die a natural death cos dere will be no more money to give. You better wake up.

2 Likes

Re: DIALOGUE: Bandits commanders ceasefire, suspend attacks In Zamfara by Ejjis(m): 3:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
They’re not bandits but Fulanis, if you don’t know u don’t know.

1 Like

Re: DIALOGUE: Bandits commanders ceasefire, suspend attacks In Zamfara by adecz: 3:10pm On Jul 20, 2019
Negotiating with terrorists & mass
murderers.

Buhari has truly lowered the bar in responsible
governance & security in Nigeria &
West African subregion.

A real tragedy...

undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided undecided
Re: DIALOGUE: Bandits commanders ceasefire, suspend attacks In Zamfara by Ejjis(m): 3:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
Fulani herdsmen

Ejjis:
They’re not bandits but Fulanis, if you don’t know u don’t know.

1 Like

Re: DIALOGUE: Bandits commanders ceasefire, suspend attacks In Zamfara by ojay2053(m): 4:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Really, just like that. And it’s all over ? Hmmm.. God protect me , my family and friends , no evil shall befall us.

1 Like

Re: DIALOGUE: Bandits commanders ceasefire, suspend attacks In Zamfara by Yusman316(m): 6:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
prigoz:
When i said that these bandits were not faceless, some people call for my head just like Tinubu said Evans was responsible for kidnapping in the country(Lol) to please his masters in order to get 2023 ticket.
Let north hear this very clear, Niger Deltans were busy abducting white men and bombing the oil facilities to make their agitation known which they eventually get but Boko Haram and Bandits were busy killing and maiming their people and investors all ran away.
So in the niger-delta agitation innocent people didn't get killed by both the militants and security forces? They people heading most terrorist groups world over are not faceless or unknown to their respective governments. The problem is locating where they usually hide or knowing when they will carry out their attacks. And another thing is once a peace pact has been agreed on, u can't touch the delegation the terrorists has sent, or u risk losing their trust concerning future negotiations. And remember that government is doing anything it can to stop the killings, which is the most pressing issue

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Diesel Price Jumps To N320/Litre, Job Losses Loom / Only Ngige, Emefiele And Sylva Didn't Submit APC Presidential Nomination Forms / Rivers: Fubara Yet To Withdraw Suit Against 27 Lawmakers

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.