Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,706 members, 7,809,686 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 01:07 PM

Analyst award Atiku victory margin not claimed in petition ...Wole Olanipekun - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Analyst award Atiku victory margin not claimed in petition ...Wole Olanipekun (2462 Views)

PEPT: Why Did Wole Olanipekun Ignore Osun Ruling To Quote Shagari Ruling Of 1979 / Peter Obi Is Asking For Non-Existent Documents In Petition Against Tinubu – INEC / Meet Wole Olanipekun; Tinubu's Lead Counsel At The Presidential Tribunal (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Analyst award Atiku victory margin not claimed in petition ...Wole Olanipekun by deji68: 1:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
Well u are the big Novice.....very soon we shall see grin grin
garfield1:

Atiku has lost this.the earlier you get it,the better novice

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Analyst award Atiku victory margin not claimed in petition ...Wole Olanipekun by garfield1: 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
deji68:
Well u are the big Novice.....very soon we shall see grin grin
Wake up boy

Re: Analyst award Atiku victory margin not claimed in petition ...Wole Olanipekun by tuniski: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
garfield1:

Seems your mistaking entertainment section for politics.please snap back to reality
You rather taking politics for crudity and toxicity. I have told you we are different. The absence of emotional intelligence is glaring. No problem someday you might get it.
Re: Analyst award Atiku victory margin not claimed in petition ...Wole Olanipekun by garfield1: 3:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
tuniski:

You rather taking politics for crudity and toxicity. I have told you we are different. The absence of emotional intelligence is glaring. No problem someday you might get it.
You are clearly the only one practising your own delusional kind of politics.our politics is winner takes all.i pity you
Re: Analyst award Atiku victory margin not claimed in petition ...Wole Olanipekun by tuniski: 3:58pm On Jul 20, 2019
garfield1:

You are clearly the only one practising your own delusional kind of politics.our politics is winner takes all.i pity you

Leave me with my thoughts. Even here, you always seek to engage me. You know why? This place will be boring without people sensible enuff that you disagree with.

Without contestants the victory will be dour. However, political victory doesn't mean it is a conquest of submission but, a choice between options.

Buhari was the loser on 3 different occasions and heaven didn't fall. Had he been without conviction he won't be president today.

Only those without genuine democratic ethos sound like you.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Analyst award Atiku victory margin not claimed in petition ...Wole Olanipekun by garfield1: 5:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
tuniski:

Leave me with my thoughts. Even here, you always seek to engage me. You know why? This place will be boring without people sensible enuff that you disagree with.

Without contestants the victory will be dour. However, political victory doesn't mean it is a conquest of submission but, a choice between options.

Buhari was the loser on 3 different occasions and heaven didn't fall. Had he been without conviction he won't be president today.

Only those without genuine democratic ethos sound like you.
Down atiku
Re: Analyst award Atiku victory margin not claimed in petition ...Wole Olanipekun by tuniski: 5:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
garfield1:

Down atiku
No problem, he who is down fears no down!

(1) (2) (Reply)

Corona Virus: Aso Rock Cabal Flouts Self Isolation Rule, Coughs Heavily In Fec / Ize-Iyamu: ‘I Was In Pyrates Confraternity But I Didn’t Pour Acid On Any Student / 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.