Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,380 members, 7,812,108 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 08:25 AM

10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars (2468 Views)

Supporters Organise One Million Match For Peter Obi In Owerri (Video) / Osinbajo’s Strategy For Ending Boko Haram War / Joe Igbokwe: Anyone who tells you Buhari is not doing well is a liar from hell (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 3:37pm On Oct 17, 2020
Keep the good work going Baba Buhari

#ISTANDWITHBUHARI

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by adigun98(m): 3:41pm On Oct 17, 2020
Oga he be like say you dey mad abi

21 Likes 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by Jdbrasco2: 3:44pm On Oct 17, 2020
Sycophant

11 Likes

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by Pierced(f): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
Clout chaser.... grin grin

13 Likes

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by vincijr(m): 3:45pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ode

I hope this shit no go reach front page

7 Likes

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by FarahAideed: 3:46pm On Oct 17, 2020
People must Cashout from the dullard na cheesy

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 3:47pm On Oct 17, 2020
vincijr:
Ode

I hope this shit no go reach front page

Thunder fire all of you above.

Mtcheeeeew

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:48pm On Oct 17, 2020
83 retweets. Dead on arrival.

7 Likes

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by nkwuocha: 3:49pm On Oct 17, 2020
grin grin grin
This is Aboki protest...they want to fight back the fear of restructuring naija

9 Likes

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

As at the time of the of the screenshot

Oponu

1 Like 1 Share

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by sammyj: 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
This guy is being tormented by his village evil spirit !!! sad angry lipsrsealed Sycophant of the century!!

8 Likes

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 3:51pm On Oct 17, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

I hope say you see the likes too
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by Ogonimilitant(m): 3:54pm On Oct 17, 2020
Ok
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by vincijr(m): 3:55pm On Oct 17, 2020
uptimum123:

Thunder fire all of you above.

Mtcheeeeew

Big fool do you know how many families out there that have been traumatized because of SARS mayhem?

Do you think it’s just about ending sars?

What about #prosecutionandjustice for the victim families

Clout chaser I didn’t see your 10thousandman march banner for #endsars before it was dissolved

But your fish brain tells you now to post 10million March

Weda u like it or not youths have emancipated and they know exactly what they want

5 Likes

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by tensazangetsu20(m): 3:57pm On Oct 17, 2020
uptimum123:

As at the time of the of the screenshot

Oponu
Ode go and march. Stop sitting in your mother's basement wishing. Olodo.

4 Likes

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 3:58pm On Oct 17, 2020
vincijr:

Big fool do you know how many families out there that have been traumatized because of SARS mayhem?

Do you think it’s just about ending sars?

What about #prosecutionandjustice for the victim families

Clout chaser I didn’t see your 10thousandman march banner for #endsars before it was dissolved

But your fish brain tells you now to post 10million March

Weda u like it or not youths have emancipated and they know exactly what they want

I guess you are deaf,dumb,blind to not see the that culprits are already being charged and family's of the deceased being visited for compensations.
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 3:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
tensazangetsu20:

Ode go and march. Stop sitting in your mother's basement wishing. Olodo.

You think I am a coward like you

Fool
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by vincijr(m): 4:06pm On Oct 17, 2020
uptimum123:

I guess you are deaf,dumb,blind to not see the that culprits are already being charged and family's of the deceased being visited for compensations.

Mumu u are still clueless

What we demand Is total change in every government sector of Nigeria

Starting a March to support your gran pa with the intentions to distract peaceful protesters from their mission is so lame of you

2 Likes

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by seunmsg(m): 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
I knew it will eventually come to this and may even turn messy since the first group of protesters refused to leave the street after their demands had been met. I just pray it won’t turn bloody.

The Endsars protesters are also not helping matters by blocking major highways and denying others the right to go about their legitimate businesses without harassment. They are already losing the support of lost of people whose businesses are suffering as a result of the protest and road blocks. People may revolt against them if they are not careful.

Opposition politicians with political agendas and secessionist groups are now funding the protest massively. Free food, beer, weed, data etc are now shared at protest grounds just to bring more people out. Protesters must read in between the lines and prevent these people with silly agendas from hijacking the protest.

Finally, this is the time for the organic protesters to halt the protest and dialogue with government. They have the attention of government and the entire world now, they should use it to the maximum and not squander it away with frivolities. Discuss your demands with government, set a timeframe for full implementation, set up a machinery for monitoring implementation and return back to the street of government fails to implement all your demands.

3 Likes

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 4:09pm On Oct 17, 2020
vincijr:

Mumu u are still clueless

What we demand Is total change in every government sector of Nigeria

Starting a March to support your gran pa with the intentions to distract peaceful protesters from their mission is so lame of you

Did you say peaceful protest ?

Are you even aware of road blocks all around

Watch and see how we all turn up
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 4:11pm On Oct 17, 2020
seunmsg:
It will eventually turn messy since the first group of protesters refused to leave the street after their demands had been met. I just pray it won’t turn bloody.

The Endsars protesters are also not helping matters by blocking major highways and denying others the right to go about their legitimate businesses without harassment.

I am sure it won't turn messy,there will surely be soldiers guiding us
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by seunmsg(m): 4:13pm On Oct 17, 2020
uptimum123:

I am sure it won't turn messy,there will surely be soldiers guiding us

I pray so.
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by DGeneral001(m): 5:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
Thank God people are beginning to realize that Buhari is not their problem.
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by zickyclef: 5:18pm On Oct 17, 2020
Na only u stand ooo I no fit stand with incompetency.nepotism, dictator and democracy truncator.
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 5:53pm On Oct 17, 2020
zickyclef:
Na only u stand ooo I no fit stand with incompetency.nepotism, dictator and democracy truncator.

Who call you before

Who tell you say we dey find Pdp people there
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by Freestainworld(m): 6:05pm On Oct 17, 2020
Them don use this one brain do blood money finish.
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 6:14pm On Oct 17, 2020
Freestainworld:
Them don use this one brain do blood money finish.

Like you people do in your potopoto republic abi
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by Gerrard59(m): 6:21pm On Oct 17, 2020
seunmsg:
I knew it will eventually come to this and may even turn messy since the first group of protesters refused to leave the street after their demands had been met. I just pray it won’t turn bloody.

The Endsars protesters are also not helping

Which demands have been met? Have the killers being brought to justice? Has there been an Oputa-like panel for police/SARS brutality cases to be heard? Has SARS being disbanded even when they are still in the streets? Which demands have been met?

1 Like

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by ThatFairGuy1: 6:23pm On Oct 17, 2020
Since #EndSARS has been politicized, we won't hesitate to stand with PMB.

I fear attacks from the two ends.

2 Likes

Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
Gerrard59:

Which demands have been met? Have the killers being brought to justice? Has there been an Oputa-like panel for police/SARS brutality cases to be heard? Has SARS being disbanded even when they are still in the streets? Which demands have been met?

Most of you people are not even aware of what's happening around you.

Killers are being identified,sacked and charged to court at the moment.

Governors are now visiting family's of the victims.

And please is it in your potopoto republic that you are still seeing SARS
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by uptimum123(m): 6:33pm On Oct 17, 2020
ThatFairGuy1:
Since #EndSARS has been politicized, we won't hesitate to stand with PMB.

I fear attacks from the two ends.

Operation crocodile smile to the rescue
Re: 10 Million Match : Thank You Buhari For Ending Sars by Vyzz: 6:59pm On Oct 17, 2020
Mtcheew

(1) (2) (Reply)

World Photography Day: Vice President Osinbajo And Wife Captured In Moment / Breaking News: FG To Release Nnamdi Kanu Tomorrow, Fixes Emergency Hearing / Why Are Igbo Jubilating Over Wike Second Position

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.