Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,710 members, 7,831,221 topics. Date: Friday, 17 May 2024 at 03:44 PM

How To Choose Your Career? - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / How To Choose Your Career? (211 Views)

Choose Your Favorite Course and Fee / How To Choose A Project Topic / 12 Universities To Choose If From You Want To Study Computer Science (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

How To Choose Your Career? by chetchat: 2:46am On Jul 20, 2019
How to choose your career, 5 questions to help you choose your career and career tips for students on how to build your career and how to choose the right career, Find success tips for students on career tips for students and success tips for students on how to choose the right career

5 Questions -
1. How do I find my unique strengths?
2. What careers are suited to me?
3. How can I be sure?
4. What is the core of this career?
5. Is this career future proof

Bonus Tip.

Beware of the wrong reasons

Watch VIDEO.
https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1dCclkjfD2g
Re: How To Choose Your Career? by jennifer247: 11:04am On Jul 20, 2019
This article is really helpful for students for choosing a better career. Hostsailor The included video is really nice, From this video, the lady gives information about the way of choosing a good career. I really like this article. Thank you.

(1) (Reply)

Seyi Makinde To Appoint Those Sacked By Ajimobi / Study In Austria Under Scholarship / History/national Values Education/christian Religious Studies Teacher

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 12
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.