Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,829 members, 7,820,909 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:05 AM

Two Easiest Way To Identify A Rape Victim - Education - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Two Easiest Way To Identify A Rape Victim (401 Views)

Easy Ways To Identify Intelligent People / How To Identify Different High Tension Powerlines / Rape Victim Set To Graduate From North Caroline State University (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Two Easiest Way To Identify A Rape Victim by BrightGabriel1(m): 5:54am On Jul 20, 2019
If you can't identify a rape victim, you can't help them.
I am going to give you two simple method on how to identify rape victims so that they can be helped, I am sure it will be of help.
Many rape victim suffers without the public knowing anything. Many of them fail to even open up to their family members, sometimes they carry the secrete to their grave without anyone knowing of it or they may even commit suicide to stop the
excruciating pain on their own.
Don’t blame them always for not opening up, it is very hard for someone to the be opening up a sensitive case like rape, they rather hurled it all in and die holding the pain. They wouldn’t want to be stigmatized or perceived as a replacement or subservient for action that was not their fault.
Sometimes people go as far length as asking them, how did you end up getting yourself raped? what were you wearing? and all those many other questions that have no relation to solving the issue. No wonder it is very hard to disclose such issues with people. I’ve discovered over the years through observation and research, that trying to hear raped victims come up in the public to disclose their sad story doesn’t always work out, there has to be a developed method of handling that. That is when I came up with the method of observing keenly to know the victims very well.
This tips, I will be giving you will not work very well unless you draw nearer to the suspected victim.
The two methods to identify a rape victim is
Suspicion and focused group discussion
In this method, one preceded the other.
1. Suspicion: there must be suspicion for verification to occur. Rape is not written boldly in the face of people but it is written with expressions and psychology of the victim, that is where observation comes to play. The psychology of a rape victim and a normal woman are not the same. Females are sensitive, but raped victims are more sensitive. This is what you look out for when observing suspected victims;
• They are sometimes, traumatic about the site of the opposite gender physically and mentally but works hard to conceal them. They feel this way because they rather trust a pet than trust the opposite sex, this is because of what has happened to them so by observing carefully you can identify if the person is a victim or not.
• They also have the tendency to be afraid of sex whether on hearing it or seeing someone doing it or even feeling the presence of the male genital organ.
• Sometimes they lack confidence in themselves because they fill like they have been defiled. So presenting such body to the person they love becomes a hard thing to them. So they hate sex and the opposite sex because each time they close their eyes they will always remember the scenario without having the way to qualm it down.
• This might surprise you, but that is why I am here after all, during the course of my research, I found out that some ladies degenerated so much because of their earlier experiences with rape. When the rapes happened some part of their conscience had a total shut down. This means that stop some feeling which they know brooding over them will not help they throw then out and takes sex life to the next level. They either become promiscuous or prostitute or nothing at all. When I got to ask one of them, she said well what has happened has happened what I need is not people to pity me I have to compensate with some boldness. Maybe that might just be her own ways of doing things but a lot of ladies lose it once they get raped they say to themselves there is no need of concealing it anymore, I have become a trash so no need to hold back, some feels they have been enclosed in a box called rape and want to break free from them and give themselves peace of mind.

The first method must be established before moving on to the next one, that is why I said they preceded each other. You must establish the suspicion before moving on to the focused group discussion.

2. Focused group discussion.
Don’t get me wrong just because I called it a focused a group doesn’t mean it must be in a group. As a matter of fact, it has to be one on one discussion because female are really sensitive to some issues. If you are a male entity and you want to discover this then all you have to do is to get a female to play the role for you. Even if the girl is your best friend the chances of her opening up to you is like 0.10% which will not likely end well. Have you ever wanted to know a girl's secret and she twisted the whole thing with lies? Well, I have and that is exactly what they will do because they might not even tell their mother except their closeness can not be questioned. Now you will be asking yourself, what will I do then? Well, nothing is too difficult when you have made up your mind. What is required here is homogeneity in everything between you two? If the victim that has been rape is about 23 years old and a female then it would be better to use someone looking the same age as her and on top of it, a lady also. Everything must compliment the person you are impersonating and they must be looking the same in almost everything even if it has to be fake but it needs to be perfect. As the person that is coming for the information, you have to put yourself in the victim’s shoe if not you can’t get any information from her. You have to elicit her into talking while doing it, the person you are using has to be a good actor in order to feel the same pain she is feeling if it is not done that way the person won’t give any information to you. You have to say the thing she would likely say and let her open up on her own while she listens to your own painful story. Listen very well, it takes some ladies time to disclose secret to a stranger even if they are facing the same challenges, so what you will do is probably go for an undercover and befriend her some time so that she will become free in giving up that information.

Note this the reason why they might not open up to even their mother is that they feel their mother do not understand what they are passing through, probably the mother has not spent quality time with them, they won’t opening up to her. So if you are a mother and you notice or suspect something different and irrational about your child all you have to do is get someone of the same kind that can easily extract the information from her, there might also use some kind of reward to lure them in also.

This is how you identify a raped victim. Remember if you can't identify you can't help them.
Get more from the source: www.campussolve..com

1 Share

(1) (Reply)

Nysc Pioneer Director Advocates Deployment Of Corps Members To Au Nations / Angry Students Attack And Destroy Vehicle Of SARS For Storming Their Campus / Available Scholarships For 2019/2020

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.