Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,228 members, 7,822,183 topics. Date: Thursday, 09 May 2024 at 08:00 AM

Five Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison Bag University Degrees From National Open Uni. - Education (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Education / Five Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison Bag University Degrees From National Open Uni. (16942 Views)

138 Inmates Of The Nigerian Correctional Service In Enugu Take NECO Exams / 35 Inmates Of Jos Prison To Sit For NECO Exams / Abati Emmanuel Tosanwumi Graduates With 2 Degrees From Canada University (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Five Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison Bag University Degrees From National Open Uni. by Chiefochiefo(m): 2:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
What about law abiding citizens?
Re: Five Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison Bag University Degrees From National Open Uni. by Okoroawusa: 2:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
See as govt just train these offenders for free.

Abeg I wan go prison. Who can take me?

1 Like

Re: Five Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison Bag University Degrees From National Open Uni. by RawNatural: 2:49pm On Jul 20, 2019
KIRIKIRI! cry

DAMN.. Man had this girlie as a friend back in the day. Man was a bartender in one of the clubs in Lagos.

Girlie had no probs telling man every bad deed she done..from how rich men will take her for a night,she then drug them and leave with their cash to how men will take her to Atms for cash withdrawal and she crams their pin and later steal their ATM card to when she had this young man dating her,young man was really forming rich with ogas money, this man's boss traveled out and had this man take care of his shop...young man con jam Madam Titus..Lol

Young man fell in love real quick with Madam Titus(No lies,this girl too fine gon...she is up to 6ft with mad curves and butt.She got the cute face too...guess why she sees wealthy people around her)Young man wanted a night with Madam Titus so he decided on lodging her..

It was On Sunday exactly 10:45am... Madam Titus was calling my cell phone...begging me to come to a hotel... I was washing my wears so I told her to wait...i'm coming.
She called again but this time furious and a bit fast while speaking..like MAN WAS WRONG NA.....COME NA! NA SINCE I DONE THE CALL YOU MAKE YOU COME....and man was like;hey! I'm washing I will be there in a moment.

Well,man got there and she was alone in the hotel room.....She then started telling me how this guy was showing her some cash he brought to hotel room...850k in the bag.. I was like so?
She said she called to help her do something on her cell phone. OK man was Techy Geek...I helped her and left the hotel without discussing anything about the money.

Wow next thing in the morning an unknown number called me...asking me please if I see any money..I was like them see setup oooo..

Last last. Young man got me arrested..
I was interrogated well,I told police I know nothing about any money. I went to the hotel helped the girlie with her phone and left immediately after I finished.

I was arrested on Monday....damn I saw myself going to court on Wednesday. Well,the bad girl was arrested too.

Na so i land for Kirikiri oooooo shocked

Omo so diff world entirely...

Let me tell you people.. Kirikiri is no correctional institution..
It's where you learn how to be a harden criminal or you just repent in some ridiculous way.

The scar that place left in my psyche alone eeeeh

To couple it up... Man was in the same cell with robbers, ritualist and rapist.

Some relative or street niggas you thought must have died...has found a new live in Kirikiri.

I was in this cell..whose 5 star General(name the give to their cell presido) was a very short calabar boy..very wicked boy ..de kind Cain that guy the take flog boss eeeh...em go tell you say em dey e own jeje for prison na you find am come ooooo.

We used to eat Shakwa soup and just two hand full of EBA(shakwa means egusi and oil alone)
Life was indeed horrible .
The condition in that prison is so inhumane that you won't want your enemy to go there.

In the morning,we had to bail poo from sucker way, we had to carry big firewood for warders,we have to farm,it was just work work work. And we were still on awaiting trial oooo.

Innocent people way full there pass guilty people self.
Everybody was looking like zombies..expect the cell presido that some one cooks for.

Damn people....I really learnt a lot there. Everynight was new cell mate... But then a single room was over crowded with like 50 people inside one room...you go just choke die.
Talking about death,like two people died in some other cell before I left.
I forgot telling you about how we slept...the call it shoking(where we sleep just like those fish in sardines are packaged)

Life there was something else,you sell your two cloths to buy garri to drink later on.
All the cloths there are infested with paripata..A bad insect that sucks your blood.

Kirikiri is hell on earth..Damn..

The young man later dropped the case but before then I was outta jail.
Spent 3weeks in that place.
That place eeeh...chai

KIRIKIRI! WHERE ANT THE RULE ELEPHANT!

1 Like

Re: Five Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison Bag University Degrees From National Open Uni. by EmmyOD(m): 2:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
Igbo people and business. Imagine what that Igbo guy read is still Business.............
I fear una ooooo Igbos

1 Like

Re: Five Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison Bag University Degrees From National Open Uni. by naijajobx: 4:01pm On Jul 20, 2019
Hmmmm
Re: Five Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison Bag University Degrees From National Open Uni. by colizee(m): 9:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Some of which are Murderers kidnappers and Hardened criminals, hope they are not planning to release them to the public because they will just find a more sophisticated way of committing crimes.

Or even make their way to politics which is worst.
Re: Five Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison Bag University Degrees From National Open Uni. by TruthinAction: 10:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
If you don't have money to go to university, just commit crime so that the government can train you. It's like criminal always get rewarded for their crimes while innocent people are still suffering.

Just like the Amnesty program that pays ex militants most of which are not graduates 65k every month and there are many graduates without work
Re: Five Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison Bag University Degrees From National Open Uni. by Odjesha: 4:59pm On Jul 21, 2019
Reelmii:
who sponsored their education
is your fada
Re: Five Inmates Of Kirikiri Prison Bag University Degrees From National Open Uni. by Reelmii: 5:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Odjesha:
is your fada
na sooo na

too much money dey worry us

(1) (2) (Reply)

Bingham University: Postgraduate Admission For 2023/2024 Academic Session / How Stressful Is Doing An Msc In University Of Ibadan? / Can I Seek Admission With D7 In Economics?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.