Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,846 members, 7,810,258 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 03:12 AM

Courier Service That Can Handle Pay On Delivery For Sellers - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / Courier Service That Can Handle Pay On Delivery For Sellers (1738 Views)

I'm In Need Of A Delivery Service That Can Deliver Food Items Within Lagos / Konga Re-launches Pay On Delivery For E-commerce / Shipping And Packaging Bags Used Buy Courier Service (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Courier Service That Can Handle Pay On Delivery For Sellers by Greenleaf247: 9:52am On Jul 20, 2019
Please I am in need of courier service can can deliver a package from Lagos to other state and receive payment from the receiver on behalf of their clients, Please help if you know any. Thanks
Re: Courier Service That Can Handle Pay On Delivery For Sellers by SendAbroad: 10:20am On Jul 20, 2019
Greenleaf247:
Please I am in need of courier service can can deliver a package from Lagos to other state and receive payment from the receiver on behalf of their clients, Please help if you know any. Thanks

Sorry, as courier, offering pay on delivery out of Lagos is not a good business practice.

How will you handle customer rejections of goods before payment? Who bears the cost to ship down and ship back?

4 Likes

Re: Courier Service That Can Handle Pay On Delivery For Sellers by Greenleaf247: 10:52am On Jul 20, 2019
SendAbroad:

Sorry, as courier, offering pay on delivery out of Lagos is not a good business practice.

How will you handle customer rejections of goods before payment? Who bears the cost to ship down and ship back?

I m new in the business but however if I have someone that can offer the service, I m ready to bear half of the delivery fee
Re: Courier Service That Can Handle Pay On Delivery For Sellers by yesloaded: 11:13am On Jul 20, 2019
Greenleaf247:
POD is very bad for business as many customers have abused it

I would suggest you think twice

Go to any branch of GIG Logistic to request for their E-Commerce account that has POD, it cost 50k to register but your initial payment of 50k will be deducted for shipment till you exhaust it all
Re: Courier Service That Can Handle Pay On Delivery For Sellers by SendAbroad: 11:26am On Jul 20, 2019
Greenleaf247:

I m new in the business but however if I have someone that can offer the service, I m ready to bear half of the delivery fee

I will advice you. DO NOT offer pay on delivery outside Lagos.

It is not business.

As long as you are certain you will deliver the exact item customer ordered and paid for without any attempt to cheat the customer...offer pay before delivery service, and always scan social media for fraudsters and imposters trying to defraud your customers with your products.

2 Likes

Re: Courier Service That Can Handle Pay On Delivery For Sellers by Greenleaf247: 12:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Okay, Thanks sir. I will yield to your advice

SendAbroad:

I will advice you. DO NOT offer pay on delivery outside Lagos.

It is not business.

As long as you are certain you will deliver the exact item customer ordered and paid for without any attempt to cheat the customer...offer pay before delivery service, and always scan social media for fraudsters and imposters trying to defraud your customers with your products.

Re: Courier Service That Can Handle Pay On Delivery For Sellers by ifejilika(m): 1:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Sharp Sharp Delivery, reach her on 08165624117
Re: Courier Service That Can Handle Pay On Delivery For Sellers by SendAbroad: 1:29pm On Jul 20, 2019
Greenleaf247:
Okay, Thanks sir. I will yield to your advice

Also, do not be quick to offer pay on delivery service within Lagos aswell...prompt customers for pay before delivery...that way you get less headache.
Re: Courier Service That Can Handle Pay On Delivery For Sellers by mimilogistics: 2:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
Greenleaf247:
We render this service, kindly chat me using our contacts on my profile and on the image I attached below

Re: Courier Service That Can Handle Pay On Delivery For Sellers by JosephAdeoba(m): 8:32am On Feb 24, 2020
Good morning everyone I hope GIG courier is still reliable someone should recommend them in 2020 they are asking for a deposit of 50k for Payment on delivery..

(1) (Reply)

Zara Man Sandal / How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More / How To Make 5,000 Daily From Ice Block Making Business

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.