Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,788 members, 7,817,270 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:12 AM

How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More - Business - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Business / How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More (1750 Views)

Comparing The Nigerian Naira And The Benin Republic Cefa / Making Money Online Is Of 2types. The Instant An The Futuristic. Findout More... / What Business Can One Start With N300,000? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by webtutorr: 5:15pm On Sep 02, 2020
Yes, it is very possible to be earning 300,000 naira and above monthly working from the comfort of your home. In this current internet age, making money online has become more easier compared to many years ago.

One thing you must note in life is, every business needs to be learned. And for you to learn a certain line of business, you will need to learn from someone that has been in the business. Just like the normal businesses offline, no one jumps into any of those offline businesses without he/she having to have got trained by some whose is already in the business and also good in it. So it is in online business, for you to start online business, you dont just jump in. You need a mentor that will be guiding you.

Permit me to introduce myself, i am Desmond Tutor and i have been in into practical online business for 10years and still counting. So, i am fully covered with ideas and techniques to enable you make money online.

So, if you have been searching for how to legitimately make money online from the comfort of your home either for part time job or to take it as a full time job, i am assuring you that if you follow my formula, you will be earning good money online, smiling to the bank monthly.

I will guide you from the A-Z of my training to enable you to start earning good amount of money online monthly. And one good thing about my make money online idea is that you dont need to have special qualifications to start or have a special device. As long as you can read, write and understand simple English language and you have your android phone atleast, you can be doing this online business. If you have a laptop or desktop, still okay.

So, if you are ready and determined to start online business with my guides, then your making money online is not far fetched. Atleast you will be glad you followed my guides at last because i will walk you through until you are good in the business.

With my studies and practices on what that works and that does not work in online business, i have been able to discover a secret paying online business and that secret is what has made the big names we are hearing today internet millionaires and billionaires. The money you and i are searching online today lies on ecommerce business and income propeller sales page. Do you know that majority of the top richest men are into ecommerce business and currently in Nigeria and Africa, ecommerce is booming out with greater force following this current global pandemic that opened peoples minds. This intells that whosoever that is into ecommerce and other forms of legit online business will be earning good amount of money monthly. ecommerce is the center of every economy in the whole world. Its the center at which money revolves and with that, anyone into ecommerce has simply created a big income stream for his/herself and future children.

Permit me to introduce you to “Jumia Ecommerce Affiliate Partnership”

I have found a unique and stress free system to be earning from 300-500k and above monthly from Jumia as a Jumia partner. Do you know that Jumia earns of 30million naira monthly from Nigeria. So if you as a partner is not earning upto 500,000 naira monthly from jumia, then you have yourself to query why you are not earning good amount. The online store is out there. The owners are doing their own business and hitting millions monthly. Then they gave you a portion to be their partner, then you are supposed to be earning upto 1million naira monthly. So in this my guide, i will expose you to all you need to start earning huge amount of money, 300-500k monthly from jumia as a partner

As i told you, am not selling you anything to leave you to go struggle.

Rather you will join the whatsapp group training where i will give you one on one mentorship and then add you in our mentorship group and still follow you up until you master the business.

My mentorship class costs only #10,000 for me to mentor you in the business.

Remember, every business needs a guide. And to start online business, you needs a guide. So, i will guide you and show you how to start earning money online like others.

To meet me on whatsapp and make payment, click on the link below:

If you are ready to take action, you can call/whatsapp: 08065847947
or click the link below
https://training.gurusforum.com.ng/
Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by Benards(m): 5:17pm On Sep 02, 2020
Issokay

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by Folzye(m): 5:37pm On Sep 02, 2020
We should pay you to make money, in other words you are also looking for ways to make money. grin

4 Likes

Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by Zankut: 5:51pm On Sep 02, 2020
If you make 300k monthly, believe me you won't sell the info for 10k, infact you won't sell it at all

1 Like

Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by webtutorr: 8:29pm On Sep 02, 2020
Folzye:
We should pay you to make money, in other words you are also looking for ways to make money. grin

Tarr!!!
See this one!!!
Do you think I'm begging you.
You don't know that information is money.
Oya keep your money with you.
My Mentorship is not for people searching for free guides.
My principle is that, whatsoever that has value should be paid for.
So, if you really needs been guided, you pay for it or sit away.
Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by webtutorr: 8:38pm On Sep 02, 2020
Zankut:
If you make 300k monthly, believe me you won't sell the info for 10k, infact you won't sell it at all

See you naa, the university lecturer you and I pay for minor minor assists, how much do they earn monthly.

The politicians that sends Street boys to go round shop owners to collect business premises bills how much do they earn monthly.

So, learn to pay for what that will help you.

Meanwhile, my Tutorial is not a free one.
It's my services, It took me years, time, money and whole lots to find out what that works.
So, I can't sell my knowledge free or so cheap.
How much is expertnaira selling their online business course materials with no Mentorship
Most of their online business course is 20k and above with no Mentorship.
Here you will be with me on WhatsApp and I guide you to achieve what you want and you are telling me something else.

So, as I earlier said. I'm a business person.
I search for what that will give value to people and put my money inside and sell it out.
I don't give free Mentorship.
If you want my services, you pay for it.
Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by webtutorr: 10:06pm On Sep 03, 2020
If you want to join my whatsapp mentorship students, call/whatsapp: 08065847947

I dont sell you any ebook.
you learn and apply one on one with me on whatsapp and i keep guiding you there
Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by soundlala: 11:44pm On Sep 03, 2020
puke
Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by Rasana: 11:53pm On Sep 03, 2020
Nobody will pay u kobo, go sniff ass lol
Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by jpride(m): 12:51am On Sep 04, 2020
Sharap

webtutorr:

Tarr!!!
See this one!!!
Do you think I'm begging you.
You don't know that information is money.
Oya keep your money with you.
My Mentorship is not for people searching for free guides.
My principle is that, whatsoever that has value should be paid for.
So, if you really needs been guided, you pay for it or sit away.
Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by Buddy0: 1:00am On Sep 04, 2020
webtutorr:
I am a scammer, here to scam the gullibles...

grin grin grin
Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by wealthpreach(m): 2:05am On Sep 04, 2020
webtutorr:

See you naa, the university lecturer you and I pay for minor minor assists, how much do they earn monthly.

The politicians that sends Street boys to go round shop owners to collect business premises bills how much do they earn monthly.

So, learn to pay for what that will help you.

Meanwhile, my Tutorial is not a free one.
It's my services, It took me years, time, money and whole lots to find out what that works.
So, I can't sell my knowledge free or so cheap.
How much is expertnaira selling their online business course materials with no Mentorship
Most of their online business course is 20k and above with no Mentorship.
Here you will be with me on WhatsApp and I guide you to achieve what you want and you are telling me something else.

So, as I earlier said. I'm a business person.
I search for what that will give value to people and put my money inside and sell it out.
I don't give free Mentorship.
If you want my services, you pay for it.
Post a shot from your bank app, back up what you're saying young man. U even get mind to charge 10k? This period ?

2 Likes

Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by webtutorr: 6:16pm On Sep 04, 2020
wealthpreach:
Post a shot from your bank app, back up what you're saying young man. U even get mind to charge 10k? This period ?

Posting my earnings as what naa, am not compelling anyone to pick interest.
I know the quality of my winning concept of running my affiliate program with jumia which im sure thats gonna work for anyone.
So am available for serious people.

If Jumia runs in 20, 30million and above monthly. Why wont a serious affiliate partner not earn over 300-500k monthly.

What you tell yourself you can, then you can.
Myself, with my I.T knowledge and experience, am supposed to be earning atleast 1million plus monthly. Thats my target and i must get to that and even above it.

So, what your head gives you is what you works to actualize.

Thats why i have always preferred paid ads than making a post in nairaland.

Why is it that 90% of nairalanders want information giving to them for free
Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by webtutorr: 6:25pm On Sep 04, 2020
Rasana:
Nobody will pay u kobo, go sniff ass lol

Many of you guys are less informed, zero insight and poor at the same time.

So, as i earlier said, whether you take action or not, am still in business and still earning.
And the most interesting part is that am not gonna give out my findings for free.

Thats why online business suffer in Nigeria.

Go to Amazon, people sell ideas as ebooks and make money and here in Nigeria, they will want you give them for free.
So, my guides/mentorship is not for free and will never be.
Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by wealthpreach(m): 6:53pm On Sep 04, 2020
webtutorr:

Posting my earnings as what naa, am not compelling anyone to pick interest.
I know the quality of my winning concept of running my affiliate program with jumia which im sure thats gonna work for anyone.
So am available for serious people.

If Jumia runs in 20, 30million and above monthly. Why wont a serious affiliate partner not earn over 300-500k monthly.

What you tell yourself you can, then you can.
Myself, with my I.T knowledge and experience, am supposed to be earning atleast 1million plus monthly. Thats my target and i must get to that and even above it.

So, what your head gives you is what you works to actualize.

Thats why i have always preferred paid ads than making a post in nairaland.

Why is it that 90% of nairalanders want information giving to them for free

we want to see how it's working for u. And why did your head tell u 10k is a good price? Seems like you're new to information marketing.
Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by Nobody: 7:52pm On Sep 04, 2020
������
I just came here to laugh.
Abeg keep your knowledge to yourself, most Nigerians don't deserve it
Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by webtutorr: 8:49pm On Sep 04, 2020
wealthpreach:
we want to see how it's working for u. And why did your head tell u 10k is a good price? Seems like you're new to information marketing.

Lolz, so when i sell it at #1,000 it then makes me an old player in info marketing

Why i set it at 10k is because its a complete business blueprint that anyone can apply and it works for him/her.
You can add me on whatsapp lets talk more closely if you seems interested: 08065847947

See, lets we online players not make our business so childish or what i cant just qualify by devalueing things that are supposed to be well paid for.

In the normal offline life, people pay for services, you go to a medical firm, law firm etc, you pay for consultation fee, you pay for card fee.
Why cant Nigerian internet players be bold and defend the value of what they have

Why almost 95% of nairalanders are busy searching for online business every day is because they are afraid to attach value to what they have or know. Most people are scared of criticism that they will be rejected or or been thrown left and right.

80% of nairalanders have one or too things to render to make money online but they already has choosed not to do it because they already has accepted rejections.
Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by webtutorr: 8:56pm On Sep 04, 2020
Aterelisky:
������
I just came here to laugh.
Abeg keep your knowledge to yourself, most Nigerians don't deserve it

My brother i follow you dey laf too, e don tee naa wey i sabi nairalanders their behavours. weda nairaland is charity organisation i dont know.

dem for go ask baba seun to run ads free for dem
Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by samsard(m): 9:22pm On Sep 04, 2020
Most information marketers are offering zero value. Better you do your research yourself.

1 Like

Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by webtutorr: 9:30pm On Sep 04, 2020
samsard:
Most information marketers are offering zero value. Better you do your research yourself.

Thats not a good advice.

What if you keep searching and did not find it yourself for years.

And how will you know the person with the best infoguides

So, its better trying first than been in doubt just because of the change you will pay for the guides
Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by Nobody: 11:37pm On Sep 04, 2020
Are you selling Bitcoins, PayPal, PayGal, or PayMal? Save yourself the stress of commenting on each thread. Automate it!!

https://www.nairaland.com/6083759/
Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by Tunagee(m): 5:58pm On Sep 09, 2020
Zankut:

grin
Re: How To Be Earning N300,000 Naira And Above Monthly. Findout More by webtutorr: 4:42pm On Sep 10, 2020
See Nigerians, thats why many will never make money online because they only want free offers.
Real facts are much valuable and consumes time, energy and data.
So, it dont just go for free okay.
Valuable things are paid for and not free.

(1) (Reply)

New Business Partners Needed / How Can One Get A Us Phone Number. / Create Your Own Job!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 51
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.