Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,445 members, 7,816,023 topics. Date: Thursday, 02 May 2024 at 11:51 PM

We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South (32473 Views)

"We May Be Forced To Defend Ourselves If The Attacks Don't Stop" —LP Warns / 2023: Igbo Presidential Aspirants Vow Not To Step Down / Boko Haram: Mercenaries Vow Not To Return To Nigeria (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by MobilityExpress: 3:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
Defend yourselves with what, sticks? This declaration alone is a tacit admission of what people have been saying all along, that the fulani herdsmen have evolved from being stick wielding cattle rearers to an organized terrorist militia responsible for many wicked mass killings particularly in the Benue, Plateau and some places in SW and SE. War is coming. The South had better unite against this evil common enemy. The RUGA idea is a land grabbing act towards fulfilling their agenda of the islamization and Fulanization of Nigeria. Gave them the benefit of a doubt before but now, it's clear, these people want to take over the entire Nigeria. Buhari should continue with his actions and inactions in the favor of his fellow fulani herdsmen, and he may as well be the last president of Nigeria. We cannot continue sharing a country with terrorists. Let everyone answer their father's name and form their own sovereignty.

4 Likes

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Nobody: 3:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Intrepid01:
There's a trend, just look closer, whenever a President comes from a particular tribe, his tribesmen become bold and empowered to terrorise....

Buhari......Fulani terrorist

Jonathan......Niger delta militant

We have never had a Nigerian president (save for Obasanjo) , all we've had are Presidents representing their ethnic group...

Just imagine what IPOB/MASSOB will become when we have an Igbo President.....

Nigeria....a nation of many countries living together by force by fire...
Niger Deltans are peace lovers. I disagree with you. If it were Fulanis that their soil churns out the revenues of this country, they would have killed everyone.

1 Like

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by micgray100(m): 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
This drum of war isn't good.. I am a Yoruba man with my building In the north. As a federal civil servant, I stay with my family in the north.. I bought land from the indigenous people in the area to build my house.. FG didn't give me land...

Having a second taught of completing my building in the south on time.. So I can relocate my family soon..

Common sense...

Please my signature talks about company registration.. I do that as side work..

1 Like

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by baysol: 3:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
Mandeyy:
I've said it countless times that you Fulanis have animal brain. Yorubas and Igbos living in the North are peace lovers. They buy land for their business; they obey the law of the land; they've never killed any Fulani or encroach into their land. This war will consume Fulanis; this war will break Nigeria and the North will be worst hit.
Don't bother telling them, they think it's sure for them until they are annihilated. For once if only the south and Middle belt must do the needful by uniting, once for all time.

3 Likes

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by majamajic(m): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
luluman:
I will love to have a taste of the innoson cow meat. I LOVE THIS.

ranched cow tastes better , u need to see the weight it normally has, cos by the time cow trek almost 1000 kilometer a week , no grass will satisfy her, stationed cow can't consume more and they grow faster, healthier and heavier, RUGa has spoilt ancestorial business for these herdsmen,

2 Likes

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by fortunechy(m): 3:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
Then watch and see
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by nototribalist: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lanre4uonly:
I hope people who are drumming the drum of war would realise on time that war would bring no good for us as a country.
Therefore, it requires the collective will of every Nigerian for us to survive as a country.

We must fight war to destroy and rebuild again
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by APOSTLECHUMA: 3:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
I DIDNT SEE THE CIVIL WAR BUT WAS IN FREETOWN IN THE DAYS OF KROUMA WHEN HE BEGAN TO KILL NIGERIANS BECAUSE OF ABACHA'S THREAT TO FORCE HIM OUT OF POWER AFTER HIS COUP. GRACE OF GOD,WE WERE ABLE TO USE HELICOPTER TAXI TO GET TO THE AIRPORT AND FLY OUT OF THE COUNTRY. WAS ALSO IN ABIDJAN IN THE DAYS OF ROBERT GAI AND SAW A BIT OF WHAT WAR LOOKS LIKE AND WANT TO ADVISE MY FELLOW NIGERIANS THAT IT IS BETTER TO LIVE IN PEACE THAN TO WAR WAR. THIS COUNTRY IS TOO LARGE TO CONTAIN ALL OF US AND MY ADVISE IS THAT THE FED GOVT SHOULD ORGANISE A NATIONAL CONFERENCE ON HOW TO RESOLVE THIS HERDSMEN CRISIS. WHO SAID WE CANT SIT ON A ROUND TABLE AND TALK AND EVEN EAT TOGETHER. 070 54 14 2412.

1 Like

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Kay25(m): 3:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
And it Will be said in history under buhari Nigeria broke up...

1 Like

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by baysol: 3:16pm On Jul 20, 2019
MobilityExpress:
Defend yourselves with what, sticks? This declaration alone is a tacit admission of what people have been saying all along, that the fulani herdsmen have evolved from being stick wielding cattle rearers to an organized terrorist militia responsible for many wicked mass killings particularly in the Benue, Plateau and some places in SW and SE. War is coming. The South had better unite against this evil common enemy. The RUGA idea is a land grabbing act towards fulfilling their agenda of the islamization and Fulanization of Nigeria. Gave them the benefit of a doubt before but now, it's clear, these people want to take over the entire Nigeria. Buhari should continue with his actions and inactions in the favor of his fellow fulani herdsmen, and he may as well be the last president of Nigeria. We cannot continue sharing a country with terrorists. Let everyone answer their father's name and form their own sovereignty.
Lobatan, well said.
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Jrevelation(m): 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Please do fast fast ,that is the way you guys take over ilorin , infact am not eating cow meat any more chicken & fish is enough
Thanks

2 Likes

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by zoedew: 3:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Having attacked and killed others whose farmlands they also destroy MACBAN should expect the farmers and landowners to respond as appropriate in the face of FG body language in the matter.
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by luluman: 3:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
majamajic:

ranched cow tastes better , u need to see the weight it normally has, cos by the time cow trek almost 1000 kilometer a week , no grass will satisfy her, stationed cow can't consume more and they grow faster, healthier and heavier, RUGa has spoilt ancestorial business for these herdsmen,

I concur.
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Nobody: 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
deantimes:

Source: https://todaypoliticsng.com/we-are-well-prepared-to-defend-ourselves-herdsmen-vow-not-to-relocate-from-south/
I dont understand the root of all this but are we not looking for war in this country like this??
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by wizelink(m): 3:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
"WE ARE WELL PREPARED FOR ANY ETHNIC MILITIA ATTACK" This means alot. how could a stranger bravely said he/she is prepared against his/her host? knowing fully well your host largely outnumbers you or is this bravely drawn from the link @the presidency or large cache of wepons @ his/her disposal?
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Ikechu12: 3:32pm On Jul 20, 2019
My question is why are fulani bent on trying to force Ruga down everyone's throat. What is it are they planning?
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by skyblueking(m): 3:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
Peace in Nigeria!, A mere dream!!
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by dokiOloye(m): 3:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
wizelink:
"WE ARE WELL PREPARED FOR ANY ETHNIC MILITIA ATTACK" This means alot. how could a stranger bravely said he/she is prepared against his/her host? knowing fully well your host largely outnumbers you or is this bravely drawn from the link @the presidency or large cache of wepons @ his/her disposal?
Oba lil wayne akiolu will not see this one.
But if he hears Igbos want to vote their choice,he'll start threatening hellfire and brimstone.

2 Likes

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by islandmoon: 3:42pm On Jul 20, 2019
rugamilitant
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Nobody: 3:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
sagio09:

Omo chest beater undecided
Omo head slammer.
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by AntiBalaka: 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
juniorstar:
Colonial masters created grazing areas. Hearing about it for the first time. So our colonial masters were already rugalized. Interesting!!

It was only located in the old Northern region

1 Like

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Baroba(m): 4:04pm On Jul 20, 2019
highcollide:
No more moving about with cattles in Igboland. If you go against the laws, your cattles will be used for stomach infrastructure.

You barbarians should be warned.

If you do anyhow, you go collect.

Tell the herdsmen apologist and weeping governor of Enugu state Ugwuanyi, I saw cattle been paraded all over the place in Enugu last month, including government House area..

1 Like

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by fireback: 4:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
majamajic:
they should stay Anambra has plan already

Anambra state government, lunches a cow rearing business known as Efi-Igbo in its best Ranching computer Regulated Atmosphere.
I said it before that Buhari had successfully pushed Ndi Igbo into cattle rearing business.
The original Efi Igbo is the best specie in the cattle family.
Very soon Innoson Cattle is coming onboard, Obijackson of Okija had secured more than 900 Hectares of land for his latest cattle ranching business.
Capital Oil Chairman is on top of negotiation with Israel agricultural innovation to kick start the Ubah Ultra Modern Cattle Ranching ever in the history of Cattle Business.
From what is on the way, South Eastern Nigeria will beat New Zealand , Mexico , Australia , Italy in cattle and Diary product by 2025.
Actions speaks louder than words.
how I wish this could just be true.
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by obenwa1111: 4:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
Since I was born, Fulani herdsmen have lived and settled in the south. But since this RUGA issue started, it's as if there are no pastoralists in the south or are the ones living and trading peacefully ghosts? This nonsense has to stop. The federal government should reintroduce RUGA in a profitable light. Whereby states can generate revenue from the herders and allow them to live and do their businesses. A national dairy company should be set up by the federal government. States should provide an enabling environment for herders and supply forage to them. In turn, the herders should supply the state government milk which would be sold to the dairy company. The dairy company would then process these milk and sell them (locally and internationally) to make a profit. At least we can supply Africa milk by utilizing the African free trade agreement. God bless Nigeria...
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Nobody: 4:08pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Nobody: 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
Davash222:
We have enough lands to accommodate them here in South West. We’re one Nigeria.

Hehehehe

Are you okay...? Not in SW. Tinubu can accommodate them in bourdillion for all I care .....

I go use their nose blow whistle....

1 Like

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by bayelsaowei(m): 4:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
Make them go ..i don tire...and they should as well leave the DPR and NNPC and NPa...which kin wahala be this...

1 Like

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by majamajic(m): 4:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
fireback:
how I wish this could just be true.

it is , Anambra billionaires wan try ranching. it's on the pipeline ,
Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by fireback: 4:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Sshia:
when they encroach into your ancestral lands, don't fight them, don't talk to them, do this:

1) Buy garmaline(the chemical used in embalming dead people locally), spread it on the path to which they move the cows. Go home and wait for sometime, you'll hear the amazing result. This chemical is extremely cheap and that of #200 will do wonders.

2) If you can't have access to garmaline, mixed local snuff with water, spread on the path inwhich they move the cows, go home and hear the wonders
this is true but very few knows about it.

1 Like

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by wickedworld: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
UNDER THE PROPERTY RIGHTS IN THE SCRIPTURES, YOU WILL BE SURPRISED WHEN YOU READ: *EXODUS 22:5* .
"OPEN GRAZING IS A SIN"!

#OpenGrazingIsAsin

#English
EXODUS 22:5 If anyone grazes their livestock in a field or vineyard and lets them stray and they graze in someone else’s field, the offender must make restitution from the best of their own field or vineyard.

#Yoruba
ẸKISODU 22:5 “Bí ẹnìkan bá jẹ́ kí ẹran ọ̀sìn rẹ̀ jẹ oko olóko, tabi ọgbà àjàrà ẹlòmíràn, tabi tí ó bá da ẹran wọ inú oko olóko tí wọ́n sì jẹ nǹkan ọ̀gbìn inú rẹ̀, ibi tí ó dára jùlọ ninu oko tabi ọgbà àjàrà tirẹ̀ ni yóo fi dí i fún ẹni tí ó ni oko tabi ọgbà àjàrà tí ẹran rẹ̀ jẹ.

#Hausa
EXODUS 22: 5 Idan wani ya yi kiwon dabbobinsu a gona ko gonar inabinsa, ya bar su su ɓace, su ci su a gonar wani, sai wanda ya yi laifi ya biya hakkinsa daga gonakinsa ko gonar inabinsa.

#Igbo
EXỌMỤ 22: 5 Ọ bụrụ na onye ọ bụla na-azụ anụ ụlọ ha n'ọhịa ma ọ bụ n'ubi vaịn ma na-ahapụ ha ka ha na-atagharị ma na-ata nri n'ọhịa onye ọzọ, onye ahụ mejọrọ ga-akwụghachi ya site n'ubi nke ubi ma ọ bụ ubi-vine ya.

Pls share for all to know what the scripture says about open grazing.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: We're Well Prepared To Defend Ourselves– Herdsmen Vow Not To Relocate From South by Nobody: 5:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
Lanre4uonly:
I hope people who are drumming the drum of war would realise on time that war would bring no good for us as a country.
Therefore, it requires the collective will of every Nigerian for us to survive as a country.

Fulani are the ones drumming for war.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (Reply)

Ondo Assembly Declares Ayedatiwa As Acting Governor / Okorocha Shows Swag, Dances Shaku Shaku At His Senatorial Campaign Rally In Imo / NLC Strike: Lawmakers’ Salaries Not Enough – Akpabio

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 48
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.