Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,875 members, 7,821,043 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 07:19 AM

Fake beggars arrested in Anambra - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Fake beggars arrested in Anambra (20643 Views)

Fake Beggars: Police Nab Four For ‘injecting Minors To Make Their Stomachs Swell / Lady Recounts How 2 Male Beggars Asked For Her Breast Milk After Helping Them. / 1,429 Beggars Arrested In Kano. Pictures (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by BULLIONVAN4(m): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
grandstar:
And Reno Omokri said he has never met an Igbo beggar before.

I just dey laugh

Fake begger will always be arrested in S.E besides there is no reason for anybody to beg in the region.
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by Dpharisee: 4:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
RockHard:
Reno, oya come see the Igbo beggers wey you don dey find since.
Fake beggar arrested, meaning they don't tolerate laziness and babiya allaring
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by BULLIONVAN4(m): 4:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ofemannnu:

lol
A lot of Igbo beggars in Yorubaland.You should say Yoruba does not go to the South East to beg just like whites do not come to Nigeria to beg. grin

https://www.google.com/amp/s/dailypost.ng/2018/02/11/fake-blind-beggar-arrested-ondo/amp/
When will the yorubas desist from overhyping themselves at the detriment of others. maybe it's jealousy and low self esteem of theirs.
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by Emrixx(f): 4:45pm On Jul 20, 2019
MChaze25:

They are fake...
Go back to school

You that went to school has Google or world bank employed you yet
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by BULLIONVAN4(m): 4:48pm On Jul 20, 2019
iberu001:

Oga don't say want you don't knw.I personally don give an igbo man money at Ojo in Lagos. He walked up to me that he is hungry that he needed money and he wants to travel back to Imo state, this and that,I gave him #500. I saw the same man next day begging for money. This was 2015 then ooo.The man thought I be igbo man although I understand small igbo and responded to him the little way I can. So don't say igbos don't beg outside there region.Them full ojo, Alaba,Iyana Oba for Lagos like mad.
I understand you, no doubt. but do you know dat some may pretend to be igbo when they're not. that same man may pretend to be a yoruba man when he eventually leaves lagos jux like what happened in that comedy featuring sifon okoi in "yawa don cast"
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by BULLIONVAN4(m): 4:50pm On Jul 20, 2019
ojuu4u:
But omokri said he had never seen IBO being a begger before now
YES, he's correct.
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by BULLIONVAN4(m): 4:55pm On Jul 20, 2019
nokatakata:
so billionaires beg too? people who own 99% properties beg? Tufiakwa
there are no beggers, jux pretending to be. as the headline reads "FAKE BEGGERS ARRESTED....."
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by Infinityk: 5:07pm On Jul 20, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
They were arrested because in anambra, nobody has any reason to beg. besides, they're from neighbouring states.

Face saving
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by Infinityk: 5:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

Yes, they are the richest
Chest beater go sleep
The only thing I'm jealous of igbos of as a Yoruba person Is that you guys have leaders
Unfortunately Yorubas don't have leaders
Better be thankful for d leaders u have
I won't say more than that
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by Nobody: 5:12pm On Jul 20, 2019
tyup:
where is Reno omocry who has blindly not seen igbo beggars sad
Abaahh!!...this once were fake beggers na.
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by Nobody: 5:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
Infinityk:

Chest beater go sleep
The only thing I'm jealous of igbos of as a Yoruba person Is that you guys have leaders
Unfortunately Yorubas don't have leaders
Better be thankful for d leaders u have
I won't say more than that

From time immemorial, IGBOS don't have leaders.
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by Infinityk: 5:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

From time immemorial, IGBOS don't have leaders.
Lol,be lying to yourself
I'm a researcher
And trust me,I don't mince words
Even to my fellow Yoruba people
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by pacespot(m): 5:26pm On Jul 20, 2019
I thought someone (Reno Omokiri) said he has never seen an Igbo beggar in his life, please someone should invite him to this thread to come and see one, even a fake Igbo beggar defrauding people.

1 Like

Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by Nobody: 5:41pm On Jul 20, 2019
Infinityk:

Lol,be lying to yourself
I'm a researcher
And trust me,I don't mince words
Even to my fellow Yoruba people

From ur research, which leader has IGBOS ever had, followed or believed in or bowed down to from 1819 till 2019?
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
Infinityk:

Face saving
Far from that, as the head line reads "FAKE BEGGERS ARRESTED....." means that, they dont tolerate laziness and so on...meanwhile, I'm not from anambra state.
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by Infinityk: 6:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
PrecisionFx:

From ur research, which leader has IGBOS ever had, followed or believed in or bowed down to from 1819 till 2019?
OK
If igbos don't have leaders as u said
Then Yorubas don't even have a person who can guide them
Be thankful for what u have
That's my advice
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by BULLIONVAN4(m): 6:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
pacespot:
I thought someone (Reno Omokiri) said he has never seen an Igbo beggar in his life, please someone should invite him to this thread to come and see one, even a fake Igbo beggar defrauding people.
Defrauding people means she's not a begger..,Reno Omokri was right afterall.
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by Ladygenny: 6:17pm On Jul 20, 2019
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by Kenneth10110(m): 7:13pm On Jul 20, 2019
TrollKiller:

You said a lot of things, but you only succeeded in saying nothing

Most tribalist can't read
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by Nobody: 7:33pm On Jul 20, 2019
iberu001:

Oga don't say want you don't knw.I personally don give an igbo man money at Ojo in Lagos. He walked up to me that he is hungry that he needed money and he wants to travel back to Imo state, this and that,I gave him #500. I saw the same man next day begging for money. This was 2015 then ooo.The man thought I be igbo man although I understand small igbo and responded to him the little way I can. So don't say igbos don't beg outside there region.Them full ojo, Alaba,Iyana Oba for Lagos like mad.

My brother yalaba people have corrupt Dem
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by nokatakata: 7:39pm On Jul 20, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
there are no beggers, jux pretending to be. as the headline reads "FAKE BEGGERS ARRESTED....."

Lol...yes they are fake beggars....All the flat headed beggars in cele, alaba, obalende using tambourine and forming blindness are fake beggars....LMAO...you dey find real beggars abi?
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by Justiceleague1: 8:31pm On Jul 20, 2019
Ofemannnu:

Coward.

grin

Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by gulfer: 9:46pm On Jul 20, 2019
Bia OP, I thought Reno Omockery said he has never seen an igni beggar sad angry angry
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by pacespot(m): 9:59pm On Jul 20, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Defrauding people means she's not a begger..,Reno Omokri was right afterall.

If there are no Igbo beggars, there won't be need to use that tactic to defraud people.
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by MChaze25(m): 10:36pm On Jul 20, 2019
Emrixx:

You that went to school has Google or world bank employed you yet
Sit down dey wait who go employ you.
Don't go and work hard to be a boss like me.
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by Nobody: 10:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
Infinityk:

OK
If igbos don't have leaders as u said
Then Yorubas don't even have a person who can guide them
Be thankful for what u have
That's my advice

I'm still waiting
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by BULLIONVAN4(m): 3:02am On Jul 21, 2019
nokatakata:

Lol...yes they are fake beggars....All the flat headed beggars in cele, alaba, obalende using tambourine and forming blindness are fake beggars....LMAO...you dey find real beggars abi?
Let me tell you if you dont know...,blind people can beg irrespective of tribe, no full fledged igbo man can beg on the street whatsover. you talk as if you're not a nigerian or are you jux speculating? i repeat, no igbo man, just as the muslims do, will come out and beg as if he does not know where laptops are sold or where gala/lacasera are sold.
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by NCBMEDIA: 3:05am On Jul 21, 2019
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by ItsMeAboki(m): 3:31am On Jul 21, 2019
Celestial777:

We don't beg outside the South East bro
You will never see a ibo person in any South south west or South South or North.
Las las last the person will go back home so Afonja coward kindly retrace ur steps

A 17-year old girl pretending to be suffering from breast cancer, Miss Annuche Nnorum, has been arrested....with her 50-year old mother, Ngozi and 19-year old sister, Chioma, at Oshodi, along the Lagos-Abeokuta expressway......Mr. Ayo Ogunbiyi, KAI Commander of Oshodi zone, who led the team that arrested the pretenders said he had earlier stopped them and other beggars from coming to the highway to beg for alms. While others obeyed, Annuche and members of her family failed to heed the warning.

https://www.pmnewsnigeria.com/2010/12/30/fake-cancer-patient-mother-sister-arrested/
Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by nokatakata: 9:10am On Jul 21, 2019
BULLIONVAN4:
Let me tell you if you dont know...,blind people can beg irrespective of tribe, no full fledged igbo man can beg on the street whatsover. you talk as if you're not a nigerian or are you jux speculating? i repeat, no igbo man, just as the muslims do, will come out and beg as if he does not know where laptops are sold or where gala/lacasera are sold.

Keep deceiving yourselves...you can as well tell us there are no poor igbo people . I'm i surprised? No...after all y'all own 99% of the properties in Nigeria. How can you have beggars, impossible.

1 Like

Re: Fake beggars arrested in Anambra by BULLIONVAN4(m): 9:26am On Jul 21, 2019
nokatakata:

Keep deceiving yourselves...you can as well tell us there are no poor igbo people . I'm i surprised? No...after all y'all own 99% of the properties in Nigeria. How can you have beggars, impossible.
Oga please spare me all that.,a full fledged igbo man will prefer to hulk lacasera/gala or even join yahoo yahoo or even engage in drug trafficking than stooping so low begging for alms.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Zimbabwean Man Sets Neighbour’s House On Fire For Rejecting His Sexual Advances / MerryBet: Dammy Krane Arraigned In Court, Granted N50k Bail / Police Officer Attacks Okada Man, Breaks His Head Over N100 Bribe (Graphic)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 50
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.