Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,879 members, 7,817,586 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 02:59 PM

Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) - Family (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (85896 Views)

Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children / Nigerian Man Asked To Leave UK After His Cheating Wife Files For Divorce / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by TruthinAction: 10:18pm On Jul 20, 2019
KevMitnick:
First of all the clerk who drafted this letter should go back to primary school. Secondly, the woman may be a girl, just saying. undecided

Didn't you here the name of the state? They will prefer an illiterate to take some positions rather than give it to a qualified southerner. The north is educationally disadvantaged.

1 Like

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by crazycrypto710: 10:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
dre11:
Leaked court document shows how woman files for divorce over husband’s huge manhood in zamfara state

https://www.pulse.com.gh/filla/leaked-court-document-shows-how-woman-files-for-divorce-over-husbands-huge-banana/m362n5x.amp

This is not real, the wholedocument was doctored.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by OdefaGirl(f): 10:54pm On Jul 20, 2019
majamajic:
Op

see as I run come to see pics , common the wife face u no show , the exhibit 1 nko , u no show us , Na paper u dey show us

grin grin grin grin cool exhibit one grin
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by ngwababe(f): 12:29am On Jul 21, 2019
AJohnnasa:
Ngwababe

Na womb-shifter be that grin

1 Like

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 2:01am On Jul 21, 2019
KevMitnick:
First of all the clerk who drafted this letter should go back to primary school. Secondly, the woman may be a girl, just saying. undecided

A minor can not bring a case before the court I do believe. A minor can not be legally wed in Nigeria so a minor can not be legally divorced.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Teejay510(m): 2:38am On Jul 21, 2019
[b][/b][i][/i] incredible
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by KevMitnick: 5:50am On Jul 21, 2019
sweetgala:

A minor can not bring a case before the court I do believe. A minor can not be legally wed in Nigeria so a minor can not be legally divorced.

You'll be amazed at what happens in the north.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by AJohnnasa(m): 8:39am On Jul 21, 2019
ngwababe:

Na womb-shifter be that grin

grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by meobizy(f): 1:30pm On Jul 21, 2019
Anyone can fake a document.
This is no different from me showing... never mind.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Nuklex(m): 1:43pm On Jul 21, 2019
maasoap:

And your own people abandon 12 to 15 years old in baby factories. It all depends on what you decide to see and say out.
who do you mean when you say my people because I'm sure you don't know shit about me cabron!
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Bgold222(f): 5:31pm On Jul 21, 2019
Justbeingreal:
undecided
No Man in this world can satisfy a woman
You have money, They need the sex
You have the sex, They need the money
You have the money and the sex, They need the looks
You have money, the sex and the looks, They need your time
If u have it all guess what?? They want a Ben 10��
#Copied
cheesy very funny

1 Like

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by maasoap(m): 6:07pm On Jul 21, 2019
Nuklex:
who do you mean when you say my people because I'm sure you don't know shit about me cabron!

Not necessarily about you as an individual but your tribe

1 Like

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Nuklex(m): 7:29pm On Jul 21, 2019
maasoap:

Not necessarily about you as an individual but your tribe
which is that I wonder ?
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by frozen70(f): 12:33pm On Jul 22, 2019
Tamasaba:
The woman go fit born pikin so? Ordinary dick wey no big pass baby thighs?

Baby head comes out once

Dick goes there uncountable times
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by sweetgala(m): 12:50am On Jul 24, 2019
KevMitnick:

You'll be amazed at what happens in the north.

There are no different set of laws for the North just as you have your customary courts in the South you may have Sharia courts in some states and such a court can only be administered as an substitute to customary courts where the accused is Muslim.

I don't believe there is any court if laws where a minor can be presented as a party in divorce
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by babeosisi: 5:31am On Jul 24, 2019
This is child abuse
I don't think the wife is a fully grown woman like me .it must be a little girl.you know how they like to marry minors.
Poor thing got frightened.
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Bernard94(m): 8:31pm On Mar 04, 2020
This one weak me
Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by Empiree: 8:41pm On Mar 04, 2020
Whenever you are having a bad day just log-on NAIRALAND and read comments.

Bad feelings well desiccate, sharp sharp grin

Re: Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) by airminem(f): 11:34pm On Mar 04, 2020
Justbeingreal:
undecided No Man in this world can satisfy a woman You have money, They need the sex You have the sex, They need the money You have the money and the sex, They need the looks You have money, the sex and the looks, They need your time If u have it all guess what?? They want a Ben 10�� #Copied
lol

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

A Pregnant Woman's Maternity Photoshoot Sparks Outrage On Facebook (Photos) / Couple Divorce After 10 Months Of Lavish Wedding With Money Spraying Machine / For Ladies Who Grew Up In The Village. Did You Do This (picture)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.