Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,369 members, 7,812,083 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 07:49 AM

Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children - Family - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children (41731 Views)

Newly Wedded Wife Seeks Divorce After Her Husband Lied About Owning Duplex / 32-year-old Ghanaian Virgin Seeks Divorce Over Husband’s Huge Manhood / Wife Files For Divorce Over Husband's Big Manhood In Zamfara (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by Islie: 9:27pm On Jan 11
A housewife, Sa’adatu Ayuba, has asked a Dei-Dei Grade I Area Court for divorce after a 27-year marriage to Jalija, over impotence.

The petitioner got married to Jalija by Islamic law in 1997. They are blessed with five children ages 25, 22, 14, nine and seven.

She told the court, I got married when I was 16 years old. I have never been with any other man before my marriage.

”Since two years ago, I have been having misunderstandings with him. This is because he got a girlfriend outside our marriage.

”He has not been functioning as a man. I am tired of the situation (impotence) and attitude, and want a divorce in the interest of justice.”

I’m a real man, husband reacts
In his response, Jalija said the petitioner’s allegations were false. He added that he had no girlfriend.

”I married another wife and I am performing perfectly as a man. The lady I married has one child for me, we got married in her village,” he said.

He added that he had been playing his husband’s role to the petitioner as a real man.

However, the petitioner faulted her husband’s claim, saying that the woman in question was his girlfriend.

She said that she was not aware that her husband got married to the woman.

The judge in the impotence and divorce matter is Malam Saminu Suleiman.

He gave the couple one week to settle the matter amicably and adjourned the matter until January17 for feedback. (NAN)

https://www.vanguardngr.com/2024/01/wife-seeks-divorce-over-impotence-after-five-children/

7 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by God1000(m): 9:33pm On Jan 11
Every family issue now goes to court, marriage can be dissolved without going to court

56 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by There4me(m): 9:45pm On Jan 11
God1000:
Every family issue now goes to court, marriage can be dissolved without going to court
Exactly

58 Likes 8 Shares

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by Anguldi(m): 10:09pm On Jan 11
This gender tongue

Impotence, who's their daddy undecided

49 Likes 5 Shares

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by Samuelakindeji: 10:11pm On Jan 11
Kasala
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by GOFRONT(m): 10:11pm On Jan 11
He said he perform his duty perfectly well in za aza room.....

The man dey grind well until prostate issues brought him down.

But wait first, after 27 years of marriage, madam still dey complain say oga no dey knack well??

54 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by Edoreborn: 10:11pm On Jan 11
After 5 pikin?

23 Likes 3 Shares

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by Epstein(m): 10:12pm On Jan 11
grin
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by StrongAlphMale: 10:12pm On Jan 11
In conclusion, no be the man get those children.

The woman wants a divorce because she now wants to take the children to their real father after cashing out from that impotent man. Men learn from this! A woman will only use you and cash out massively if you're not wise

17 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by countryman13: 10:12pm On Jan 11

2 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by BloomingDale(f): 10:12pm On Jan 11
After the first wife had finished slaving for him which aged her, he went to get a fresh young wife. Nigerian women, how many times I call una?

3 Likes 4 Shares

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by MisterBanny(m): 10:13pm On Jan 11
K
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by Mj234: 10:13pm On Jan 11
This life

2 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by Sicklebear28: 10:14pm On Jan 11
Is that so
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by Shedrack777: 10:14pm On Jan 11
So this woman at her age she still want some gbola? And you go to see young girl of 18 years to 20 years dey form says she no need gbola

6 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by Sonnobax15(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11
grin
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by Armaggedon: 10:15pm On Jan 11
Normal marriage in the north.
Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by oluseyiforjesus(m): 10:15pm On Jan 11
Not all discussion Eve heard with the serpent was written in d bible

6 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by buhariguy(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11
the woman can confirm that the man is not the biological father of the children

2 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by ukpahu(m): 10:16pm On Jan 11
Woman and penis

5 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by Laple0541(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11
They should first go to DNA court.

4 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by NOC1(m): 10:17pm On Jan 11
What is the definition of impotent

3 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by Treasure17(m): 10:18pm On Jan 11
In my head, I read Wike.

3 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by talk2hb1(m): 10:19pm On Jan 11
So they downloaded the children online

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by Jackiedemie(m): 10:19pm On Jan 11
That's why one needs to marry for love not sex

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by omoadeleye(m): 10:20pm On Jan 11
All ones she dan do never do am

3 Likes

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by NGArmyTerrorist: 10:22pm On Jan 11
Consequencies of getting married too early!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Wife Seeks Divorce Over Impotence After Five Children by blowjohn(m): 10:22pm On Jan 11
Jackiedemie:
That's why one needs to marry for love not sex

Wrong.

For companionship.

'Let us make him a helper. '

Love was God's plan when he made man. We are products of love.

U marry to multiply, take care of ur wife and children . Not to love.

10 Likes 1 Share

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Nigerian Couple Share "After-wedding" Photos To Celebrate Their 20th Anniversary / Couple In Divorce Case Made Love Before Appearing In Court / 15-Year-Old Marriage Crashing Over Mouth Action

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 15
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.