Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,622 members, 7,823,735 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 02:08 PM

Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo (1369 Views)

FFK And Stella Oduah Are Looking For This Boy With A Sonorous Voice / Funke Olakunrin: Herdsmen React To The Killing Of Afenifere Leader's Daughter / Funke Olakunrin: Atiku Reacts To Death Of Afenifere Chairman Daughter (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by sarrki(m): 12:05pm On Jul 20, 2019
Rest In Peace Funke

Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by Adeolamosesko(m): 12:11pm On Jul 20, 2019
Tinubu is not presenting himself as a yoruba leader at all

2 Likes

Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by Nobody: 12:21pm On Jul 20, 2019
Where is Fashola, who has seen him? Where Ambode, who has seen him?
Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by Afamed: 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
Adeolamosesko:
Who asked you ? Okwonkwo

5 Likes

Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by sarrki(m): 12:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
Adeolamosesko:

You may be right

Maybe he’s an ipob leader

4 Likes

Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by spako4(m): 12:28pm On Jul 20, 2019
Yorubas know themselves
Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by Adeolamosesko(m): 12:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
sarrki:

You may be right
I don't see him supporting any yoruba movement at all...

1 Like

Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by Adeolamosesko(m): 12:43pm On Jul 20, 2019
Afamed:
Who asked you ? Okwonkwo
Maybe
Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by sarrki(m): 1:00pm On Jul 20, 2019
Afamed:

Who asked you ? Okwonkwo

grin grin grin
Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by hammerVJ: 1:02pm On Jul 20, 2019
2023 Tinubu and Yoruba muslim eyes will open.

The battle have already began.

The distinguished FFK, I salute u Sir.

2 Likes

Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by ReturnOfLucifer: 1:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
Tinubu is one of the greatest Yoruba leader alive. I love his style of politics and how he plays his game. He is Very quiet and calm, but always calculative and knows when to strike.

3 Likes

Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by Afamed: 1:14pm On Jul 20, 2019
hammerVJ:
2023 Tinubu and Yoruba muslim eyes will open.

The battle have already began.

The distinguished FFK, I salute u Sir.
Distinguished indeed with less than 450 Electoral values in his Local government in Osun

1 Like

Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by Afamed: 1:19pm On Jul 20, 2019
Adeolamosesko:

I don't see him supporting any yoruba movement at all...
Since he didn't join the PDP in the Presidential election to support Obi, you would not have seen him supporting any Yoruba movement. Schmuck

1 Like

Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by hammerVJ: 1:27pm On Jul 20, 2019
Afamed:

Distinguished indeed with less than 450 Electoral values in his Local government in Osun

Can't u see how dirty the people sitting with him look.

U dont see the clean and polished FFK.

I REPEAT, THE DISTINGUISHED FFK, I SALUTE U SIR.
Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by Adeolamosesko(m): 1:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
Afamed:

Since he didn't join the PDP in the Presidential election to support Obi, you would not have seen him supporting any Yoruba movement. Schmuck
Then he should kukuma change his identity...
Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by seunmsg(m): 2:06pm On Jul 20, 2019
There seems to be good chemistry between Tinubu and Akin Oshuntokun. What are they talking about?

1 Like

Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by Okoroawusa: 2:52pm On Jul 20, 2019
hahahahahaha!

sarrki n afamed,abeg don't let my food enter the wrong with laughter this afternoon,biko
Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by Wiseandtrue(f): 3:09pm On Jul 20, 2019
sarrki:

You may be right

He's too much of a coward to be from there !!!
Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by Afamed: 3:51pm On Jul 20, 2019
Wiseandtrue:

He's too much of a coward to be from there !!!
Everyone knows the real coward that abandoned his followers few years ago. Between have you bought your new beret as demanded by Nnamdi
Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by KidsNEXTdoor: 4:25pm On Jul 20, 2019
Afamed:

Everyone knows the real coward that abandoned his followers few years ago. Between have you bought your new beret as demanded by Nnamdi

Can this Tinubu lead a riot against his oppressors?...
Let's not say War...

No way..

He would rather lick their backside
Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by Zikora1000(f): 4:34pm On Jul 20, 2019
Can someone tell me the title name given to FFK in igboland. He always appear with our titled red cap in public this days. Rip to Pa Fasoranti's daughter o jare. Jee nke oma! La n'udo. Chukwu na ba ta mkpuru Obi gi na ndo kwa. Amen.
Re: Ffk And Tinubu At The Commendation Service Of Afenifere Daughter- Photo by Afamed: 4:38pm On Jul 20, 2019
KidsNEXTdoor:

Can this Tinubu lead a riot against his oppressors?...
Let's not say War...

No way..

He would rather lick their backside
Indomie generation, where were you when Tinubu was battling with Abacha/ Babangida and Abdulsalam military regimes? Perhaps your Uncles didn't read that part of history to you. The democracy you are enjoying today, didn't come as a gift

(1) (Reply)

Former Commissioner for Information in Abia State escapes death. Photos / Atiku Vs Buhari: Anxiety As Secondus Hooked Oshiomole In Court [pics] / RE: Buhari- 'What Do Igbos really want?'

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 23
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.